Why do cars from the 80s look the best?

Why do cars from the 80s look the best?

Cus there were less niggers and gays

Best is debatable, but there definitely were some good ones.

There is no worse decade than the 80s.

Less women bitching about safety.

>Ford RS200
>Ferrari F40
>Turbo Supra
>Supercharged MR2
>Mercedes AMG "Hammer" (E300 w/ 5.5litre V8)
>E30 M3
>Original Audi Quattro
>Buick GNX
>GMC Cyclone
>Delorean
>Testarossa
>Updated Lamborghini Countach
>Lamborghini Diablo
>Turbo RX7
>Porsche 944
>Volkswagen GTI

Please go on about how it was the "worst decade" when it produced some of the hands-down best cars the world has seen?

Reminder that no matter what time marches on

>1980 is almost 40 years ago

>tfw born in the 80's

It's a bad fucking feel.

On the upside all the late 70's/80's car were cheap as fuck when I was 16, so being able to daily a 240z in high school was a pretty good fucking feel.

>Why do cars from the 80s look the best?
There were still diverse, competing design themes in the '80s whereas now, most cars suffer from what my old Design professor would call "severe beanism"...in that they all are just different aero variants stemming from the same root design shape: the bean.

no one gave a shit about fuel economy so instead of blowing half your budget on aerodynamic research, automakers simply went from concept drawings to production

why can't carmakers make light cars anymore if "smart" cars and mortorcyles are a thing

I'll agree with that.

but they can?

They do, but those cars tens to be expensive

And the they do make them. Now if your wanting geo metro type weight, yea those days are done.

What do you consider inexpensive and light?

>tfw the crz was so uninteresting to drive

Can Honda make cheap shitboxes fun again?

I immediately lost interest in it when they announced it was a hybrid. They could have enginnered a gas only engine and saved the weight of the batteries but NOOOO! Honda had to be Honda and stroke their hybrid boner.

>cheap deathtraps
>malaise era absolute shitboxes
>"omg da 80s were awsum"

literally born in le wrong generation faggotry

what? Do you want to live forever?

Man, noo ne will argue that they weren't deathtrap shit boxes. It is the styling which some people like. That is subjective. You know different strokes for different folks. No need to be such a shitbag.

The 80s was pretty gay though.

I own one. It's fucking awful and has electrical gremlins since new. To make this car "fun", I'd have to disable the hybrid\normal mode, force it to get stuck in Sport mode, throw coilovers on all four corners, and swap in a K20Z3.

80's? How bout the 70s