EN wiki:
touken-ranbu.wikia.com

Official twitter accounts:
twitter.com/TOUKEN_STAFF
twitter.com/tkrb_ht

Downloads (game rips, scans, radio, etc):
pastebin.com/S3g8mVWh

>thread dies when I'm about to bump

Thank you for reminding me about Kintouka. Barely even any CDs recently.
I hate when that happens.

>struggle with captcha
>thread dies

Is there a recommended route order for Yuuza Engi?

Kita

hillbilly otome

Just a month, just...

I assume this is either Katsuragi or Hiraoka.

So there actually are new tracks in the BWS port. Hooray

The first time a new track shows up is in what I can only assume is a new scene, a flashback that shows when Fiona promised to marry Nesso.

It's trying to make me feel bad for not going for Nesso, and it's working.

Just search game name + 攻略順

>new scenes
I'll be interested in how many there are. I felt the individual character branches toward the end of the game really needed more unique scenes, so it'd be nice if they at least somewhat addressed that. I'll be happy if there's a couple cute new Guillan scenes.

For the anons who actually finished Natsuzora no Monologue, how many hours did it take you? I know vndb says 10-30 hours but that's a really big range.

Probably the latter part of that range, the individual routes are actually a decent length so there's not as much to skip.

It's Katsuragi.
Also Nonomura.

I didn't play most of the extra stories (since there are a ton of them), felt like decent length, but not too long. Maybe 30 hours if you listen to all voices?

j

I guess I have to watch Bungou now

Don't do this to yourself, user. Bungo is shit.

It's boring, but pretty.

Not really /blog/ related, but are you guys playing Fire Emblem Heroes?
In case anyone wants to be friends. ID 7406881471

Jesus fuck not this dead general too

With who are you gonna spend your valentine user? pic related

It's a standard battle shounen, but I'd say it's worth it for Dazai.

Yes. ID 1102956972

>Here's your school bag user

Exactly what I'd take if I wanted the shit beaten out of me.

I still think this is a retarded idea, but it'll most likely sell

I kinda wanna watch it

I don't like the anime designs very much.
Maybe it'll look better in motion.

Looks kind of cheap. Like something Xebec or Zexcs would do.

Too bad I'm already busy with tourabu and banyaro events, though the cards are great.
How are the events going for you, /blog/?

Too busy playing actual games. I think I might skip this Tourabu event.

Going to skip this event and wait for the new Kiwame reveal, then find out it's a sword I haven't lvled.

I'm going to try to get at least Inuyasha if I can't get Kogarasumaru. This event is easy and takes like 10 minutes anyway.

Do you think I can make it to Kogarasu without spending much koban? I have like 7000 beads already.

Not that user, but I did some calculations using my average (430). You would need 8k koban if you use all the free passes.

I got like 11k in 3 days and I refilled maybe 5 times, so I think you're good.
You have more than two weeks anyway.

I'm trying to get into Enstars, but I really can't get myself to continuously play an event. First 50.000 points are alright because the rewards flood in constantly, everything afterwards is pure awful.

People playing all these events in a row and constantly ranking have to be superhuman or something.

Nah, they just have a lot of money and time

I'm throwing koban in as much as I can. I don't even need Kogarasu but those freaking instruments... I only have one BGM from last time and can buy one more right now, so I still have a lot more to get.

>tfw Angelique will never get a translation hack

You really need to be doing something at the same time as tapping so you don't get bored. I always found events tedious until my lives were levelled fully and then it just becomes something you do every couple of hours. Unless you're going for rank in which case you need to be doing it a lot more but if you're only just starting, aim for points cards until your teams are stronger. There's always a chance the game might just not be for you, events are quite a commitment, you either sacrifice your sleep, your money or both.

up

Is i7 welcome here?

no

suck my cock dude

okay

Just like my yaoi geimus

Of course all otome and bl series be it CD or mobage are relevant here.

there needs to be more boy molesting games

KLAP's FD will be released in a month

farmer otome with strong brown animal herding lis who both raise and serve the bacon

sleep

I agree. That's why I like tokimemo. Especially when they say amusing things at the end of the skinship assault.

Don't die.

I'm impressed someone even keeps playing it

I like that it's relatively low-stress compared to other games of its kind, in that it doesn't have the same type of ranking based event cards like the other mobile rythm games do. Of course, this is only a factor if you have collector's autism like I do.

Why it wouldn't be?

Yumecast should make a collab with Tourabu Hanamaru, at least there's a bigger variety of songs.

It used to have those events a few times, but they're doing more of those bingo events lately, thank god.

But the gacha rates are absolutely terrible in I7 compared to other games. I don't even remember how often I got nothing but sub chara cards from the stone gacha. At least I only actively collect cards of one guy, so I can save everything for his birthday gacha.

Yeah, true, the mob characters in the premium gacha is pretty shitty. It's almost a better idea to just save up your gems for the special gacha without the cadets or the birthday gacha.

On aarinfantasy the sweet pool team said they'd been contacted about a possible official release but they declined. Should we be convincing them to go official?

Is it still the same machine translation shit? That's probably why they declined.

Now that's fast.

I'm surprised since I would say the opposite. I7 has been very fair for me. Aichuu is the absolute worst.

up

>weekend death watch
live

>tfw it took a long time for me to recognize the artist
It's memorable, beautiful, but seems disconcerting to me.

moca-news.net/article/20170205/2017020515300a_/01/

Touken Ranbu Hanamaru Season 2 has already been announced. Who's excited?

I'm ready for more comfy swords.

Can't wait

I hope we'll get more great EDs.
They were all so pretty.

Oh boy, maybe my favourite sword can get in on this ED thing now.

>code realize has over 400 ratings on the US PS Store and over 440 on the EU Store
>270 ratings on the JP Store
Well, now I understand why Aksys announced so many new games. It must have sold quite well.