Why do middle eastern immigrants always drive BMW/Mercedes/Audi?

why do middle eastern immigrants always drive BMW/Mercedes/Audi?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pOQon8AQ8IE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those are all expensive cars to buy and there's not a whole lot besides them in that price range, you mongoloid

Status cars.

Mainly because they're a status symbol and you know, subhuman easter europeans are like niggers, but another reason is that they get all the old cars we western europeans don't want anymore, old as fuck shitboxes, even the damaged ones, so most of them are used to see reliable German cars, and I mean the models when the German cars were ACTUALLY reliable and indestructible (a very long time ago), so once they're in the civilized and developed part of Europe they look for these cars with the money they get from robberies, prostitution, and shit.

They're mentality is not different than the average Veeky Forums bus rider: based memes, that's all.

They fall for the entry level base model meme. The appearance of success is everything to them and it doesn't matter if they're financing an entirely unremarkable used commuter because it's a premium brand.

>middle eastern
>eastern european

What the fuck are you on about? BMWs and Mercs run forever in Germanistan because the krauts are the most anal people on the planet and adhere religiously to the maintenance schedules. European vehicles are built primarily with European consumers in mind.

The obsession ethnics have with European brands has nothing to do with reliability. There's no perception of it, nor does the alleged lack of reliability concern them because they'll jump through any number of hoops to appear affluent.

My fault, but the thing doesn't change: it's still the same logic.

Poor country gets scrap cars --> affordable and easy to repair, reliable old timer diesel MB --> best car ever --> new MB must be of the same level as the other german brands

>immigrants in loud AMG's in central city
>rev up in traffic for no reason
>people get annoyed and give weird looks
>"t-they are all just jealous. Typical g-germans"

youtube.com/watch?v=pOQon8AQ8IE

I hate most people who buy an AMG.
They only buy this cars because they are loud and to rev them up around people.

>Maintenance schedules

I take my car once a year to the shop for the oil change and the other checks that are required according to the age/km treshold (and are indicated in the maintenance plan who comes with the user's manual in the car) and that's it.

Stop spreading this thing that everybody but the germans are mongoloids when it comes to maintenance intervals, because everbody is able to read the maintenance plan, bring the car to the shop and let them do all the work expected from the maintenance interval.

If one desn't follow the maintenance plan then he's an idiot and desn't have to blame the car for MUH UNRELIABILITY.

We're talking Middle Eastern immigrants to Western and European nations, not residents of former Soviet satellite states. They don't get junkyard BMWs and Mercs in Goatfuckistan and Headragistan.

It's purely a status thing. Hell, Indians do it too. And Asians, though they seem to like huge and comfy land boats over the cheapest European brands they can get their hands on. Even whites do it; just look at all those dudes leasing A3s and 3 Series.

That isn't to say that BMW or Mercedes don't make nice cars but the luxury marketing and desire to appear wealthy and successful is a huge factor.

>immigrants
It's cheaper to buy it in western than in Asia/middle east. Tax are huge as fuck.

same with niggers and cadillacs

All these cars sound like Honda Civics with ebay fartcans.

>yearly oil change
You wot m8

>why do middle eastern immigrants always drive BMW/Mercedes/Audi?
Why haven't you not seen an american driving a german luxury brand car? Go get a life you racist faggot.

My car need an oil change every year or every 20.000 km

Because they can afford them. There is literally no reason to buy anything not British or German when you can afford it.

The bus needs an oil change more often than that m8

Yuropoors like ricer exhaust.

Salvage titles.

welfare scam is lucrative.

>There is literally no reason to buy anything not British or German when you can afford it.
yes there is
the german and british part

...and the turks.

>mfw Turk cockroaches and Israeli kikes try to pretend they're European and not middle eastern scum
Errytim

This so much. Arabs andand turks in germany are the worst. Living with 6 people in a 2 room appartement but driving big Mercs, BMWs or Audis.

>Israelis
>not European
fucks sake read a book

Kek

they know what's good

>AMG
>rev up
Give me a fucking break.

AMGs don't come with a stick, the only way you can rev them up is in park.

>There's no perception of it, nor does the alleged lack of reliability concern them because they'll jump through any number of hoops to appear affluent.

That and most new cars are leased and kept at most for 5 years, or until warranty expires. After that its either shipped to easter yuuroop, or sold tu Ahmed who wants to share his wealth, skills and goodwill with his new homeland.

I.e: no one gives a crap what happens to the piece of shit after the warranty ends.

because they're german^TM and german cars are supposed to be the hottest shit
when was the last time some girl's panties dropped at the sight of an opel?
it's all about the badge

>Germans make loud obnoxious cars that make big numbers (bcuz muh numbers and Burgerkangs)
>get angry when someone is being loud and obnoxious

Pottery

But Opel is "German", just like Jaguar and Land Rover are "British".

>engineered in germany
>manufactured in germany
explain

>>Germans make loud obnoxious cars that make big numbers
that would be Americans, Germans usually go for small numbers (laptimes, emissions, cw, number of cupholders, greasyness of the fingers of the guy in the production line).

foreign ownership

okay, opel is american then

exactly, it's shit

Mongrels don’t count. Next you’ll say mullatoes and happas are European too...

So are most things European, you’re point being?

turkbro?

lowkey i'm tired of seeing 320i and C180's with Msport/amg packs around school