/aog/ - Attorney Online General

BEEG edition

/aog/ is a place to primarily discuss Attorney Online but also Ace Attorney in general.
Whether you want to talk about your favourite cases, your favourite characters or anything else AA related, it's all welcome here.

>Recent Attorney Online updates
- AO2 is still in development. For more information and downloads check: docs.google.com/document/d/1UdQOegcjhWNgR2qg5RZA9DsmlP2JztGIh_5HAsQzJJ8/edit
- Server was recently split into normal AOV and Crossover Court. Find out more information by going to the main AOV doc, and then the Crossover Court link.

>Recent Ace Attorney news
- New DGS 2 trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=gpIt7WEPUDc
- DGS English Fan Translation demo is out. More information here: forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=32422
- Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice has been released on iOS and Android devices.

>What is Attorney Online?
In short: It's multiplayer Ace Attorney.
AO is a virtual chatroom/courtroom mix which we use to perform improvised AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Class Trials, Jury Cases and more! Choose from a wide selection of AA characters (and guest characters), pick a position (Defence, Prosecution, Judge, Witness, etc.) and dive into a whirlwind of logic, banter, theories and memes.

Come join us on our server:
Attorney Online Vidya (Dedicated)

>The Main Reference Doc (contains AO downloads, rules, FAQs, polls and more):
docs.google.com/document/d/1ihsVxLVarPMPgGcU4W81CQyv3gPkLvS63GK7k0N78Qw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>AO Quickstart Guide (joining the server, using the client, etc.):
docs.google.com/document/d/1gwg1AVZPlPAFy3aWAW28e9lH1vjIk4d8jOt3mChoy74/edit#

>Gameplay footage?
Streams typically run in the evening, US time. You can also check out recordings of previous cases via lawfuldickish on twitch.

Alternatively, you can look through our Case Archive to find completed documents and recordings of cases:
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Case_Archives

First for cute Trucy!

CUTE

Post memeshots
[spoilr]Before we archive again[/spoiler]

Idea: A clean ini repository. Unedited, based on what's in the full download+updates for people who have messed with their inis/deleted timers/other things.

But ini is always clean ...

i want to do a undertale case

When are we going to add Sakata Gintoki from Gintama?
He not only displays a great amount of detective skills, running an Odd Jobs firm, but has assisted and worked with the police on multiple occasions, and, most importantly, appeared in court representing and defending a client.
He even comes with his own Objection! line straight out of the anime.

Apollo_Justice.jpg

Going to start up a built SMT Raidou case in area 2 in a second. No knowledge of SMT is required besides whats in the doc, however I recommend the detective having some semblance of knowledge of the series.

IT'S NOT INDICTION

IT'S I N D I C T M E N T

REEEEEEEE

INDICTION ISN'T A WORD

Indiction is a word.
Just not any word you'd hear in a court of law.

>Indiction
>a fiscal period of fifteen years used as a means of dating events and transactions in the Roman Empire and in the papal and some royal courts. The system was instituted by the Emperor Constantine in AD 313 and was used until the 16th century in some places.

Shit, you're right.

But still.

Should the doc maker be forced to wait until at least 1 person signs up before signing up themself to prevent situations where they drop the doc and immediately put their name in it without having to race for their slot?

>De Killer indicted as true killer

absolute madmen

we fully 2-4 now

Now its being dragged out with
>guess my client :^)
bullshit

No.

>Turnabout Veeky Forums was almost a year ago

Dead general.

What's YOUR favourite case?
Probably Spelunk for me.

Turnabout Clogs
pic related

I was in Clogs, that was definitely a funny as fuck case.

Checkmate, Turnabout.
I will never not be mad how somebody deleted all the witness testimonies from the doc after the witnesses were kicked out.

The no-nonsense "We reached 250k likes" destroyed me

Tengen Turnabout Gurren Lagann, lots of good memecaps from it. Walk in the Park, and the hostage case with White were also great.

Turnabout Winged Lion, it was really epic and had my favorite player Names in it!

My favorite is still A Turnabout Forged in Steel.

That's a great one but not many other people watched it since it was so late.

Somebody make a Lana or Manfred edit of this.

Yeah, a shame it didn't get recorded.

Groove street.
Home.
At least it was until I fucked everything up.

Borscht?

*funked

I'd eat her borscht if you know what I mean

You sick degenerate madman

Requesting "you piece of shit atmey"

HULLO WHUR IS DE SCIENC :DDDD

Thanks. Still cracks me up.

ace_attorney_5_dual_destinies.png

What's the best program for editing 2d sprites and being able to edit their animations smoothly?