>many women are really knowledgeable in PRO-level horse things but only a fraction is into cars

Why?

Women have sex with horses.

you can have secks with a horse

>many women are really knowledgeable in PRO-level horse things
is this true or is this just something that sounds plausible?

My ex is a walking horse lexicon but also knows the basic car maintenance like changing oil and starter battery, fixing rattling shit and so on.
...but then again she also treats her car almost like a horse, giving it a name, feeling really empathetic for it etc.

Shame it didn't work out.

i used to be into horses but i got too allergic so now i'm more into motorcycles

They like the horse cock

>"cures hysteria" is old-timey code for "female masturbation tool"
>women have loved horses for hundreds of years where men simply use them as tools
>the vibrating saddle thing is still one of the most powerful sex toys for women today
>my petite, introverted, qt crush has horses
>she doesn't have a boyfriend, hasn't for years, and seems to not have any interest in finding a man
>I keep trying to invite her on dates and shit and getting gently let down with bad excuses
>tfw cucked by an animal

What are the odds her pussy is two-foot deep gaping cavern that's become accustomed to horsecock? It's possible she just gets off on riding them and hasn't taken a dick as long as her torso... right?

or maybe she's just not that into you user

Well she's not into anyone else either, and plenty of decent looking guys have tried. And unlike them I actually get along with her on a personal level and not "ayy bitch u wan sum fuk"
She's getting her sexual and emotional satisfaction somewhere and it's not human males.

Post more on topic pictures, faggots

>And unlike them I actually get along with her on a personal level and not "ayy bitch u wan sum fuk"

So you're just a beta orbiter?

>she knows

Eh my sister has a horse and a WRX

does she also vape?

and shes also gay

hits all the bases

ouch

its not as bad as you'd think, mostly because shes only into 2D. At least she does almost on the work on her car herself and doesn't make me do anything

all*

I remember you. You've posted about your gay sister before. Post pics

she's real

in his mind!

"no"

Yeah he got me, my sister is 2d as well

Does her horse have broken legs.

Horse jizz doesn't look like that.

It does look a bit like it, she could've mixed with an actual protein shake.

fpbp

we have pros in horse jizz here, ain't we

protein shake doesn't look like that either

You know that motion they have in the saddle?
it rubs their pussies and they get off while riding the horses.
is actually kinda accurate.

cars don't do this for women without vibrating seats.

The horn of the saddle isn't for holding.

orly