Here's an Veeky Forumstists dilemma...

Here's an Veeky Forumstists dilemma. When you're looking at 2 cars under different brands that are essentially the same car how do you choose? Pic absolutely related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gj0QLGbuz0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pick the one you like better faggot

You drive each one instead of reading about them you goddamn fruitcup

Get the Lotus

Seconded

Lotus

4th for Lotus.

The 4C looks gorgeous but doesn't drive that well. The Elise is a vastly better car

Well the obvious thing to do is make a post on Veeky Forums so you can get advice from people who have never driven either car

>essentially the same car
Sure, just like an MR2 is essentially the same as an F50

>not elise vs opel speedster
>not mazda 2 vs scion ia
>no gt86 vs brz
these cars are vastly different op you retard

too bad the Alfa doesn't have that third pedal

fag

go to dealer explain your situation that you can not decide between 4c and lotus and make a test drive.

4c. Better interior, better exterior, attracts more chicks.

>amerilardass doesn't fit in a sports car
>STUPID CAR!!

lel

You drive them for yourself and don't let others decide.

Btw, I own a 4c and couldn't be happier. However, once the new gen exige comes out in a few years, I will definitely get that.

it looks like he sharted and it ran down his shoe

>shart on shoe
kek!!!

Get the Elise cuz
>muh 2zz

Are you serious? The Alfa is like 10 years newer, get that.

how is the steering feel of the road in the 4c, i hear mixed opinions but otherwise people like the car

Have you driven the 4c in race mode? It easily competes with the exige, let alone the Elise. Elise vs 4c definitely goes to the 4c. Exige vs 4c.....a little harder. If stock, 4c. If modded, exige has a bigger mod scene ATM.

i love the sound of a base and unmuffled 2zz more then almost any other 4cyl from that era, but due to displacement limitations compared to other 4cyl that can also rev super high like the franken K20/K24 it really is not a great investment of hp per dollar unless you want a mild amount of boost, which then ruins the natural N/A sound

lowkey kinda ignore the engine IRL even if i still fap to sound-clips of it on the internet. Got to drive a 2zz powered car for a decade and that howl is intoxicating, i miss it

youtube.com/watch?v=gj0QLGbuz0w

I live in southern California where generally the roads are nice. It can tram line a bit, but in general is very engaging and adds to the cars personality. I have some friends that added some toe to eliminate it, but I enjoy the liveliness.

No idea I'm trying to decide between:

Alfa giulia, BMW 430i, Audi A4 Quattro, and jaguar xe

You just choose the one you like more. For example I know that the Lotus is an amazing car, but I'm a badgewhore so I'll pick the 4C. It's that simple

It's simple, get a Giulia and live a happy life

Figure out which looks better, and then rationalise it by claiming some internal difference makes it bigger.

>124 Spider vs. ND
Grew up with dad owning a 1500 Spider, so I rationalise it with the 124's turbo gains.
>Alfa vs. Lotus
Alfa looks better, done. Rationalise it (again) with the turbo.
>GT86 vs. BRZ
Subaru engine, so why not pick the Subaru?

I've always been a Mercedes guy, so no BMW or Audi for me. That'd leave me with the Alfa and the Jaguar. Test drive both and see what happens.