>Skill/Weapon Stat Calculator:
pd2weapons.com/

>Breakpoint calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ucnX2Hm4QlkyKiQkSJzdC_PS9Pc8dBJt3cxYyI3Pkgk/

>Old Skilltree Guide:
i.imgur.com/nUXjB3J.png

>Perk Deck Guide (slightly out of date):
i.imgur.com/hFYr1Io.jpg

>Stat Ranking and Breakpoints (extremely fucking out of date we only keep this here for console plebs):
i.imgur.com/TY14uav.png

>Weapon/Armor/Damage/Pickup Spreadsheets (not up to date):
pastebin.com/dSyuTzdt

>Weapon Skin Checklist (totally up to date):
pastebin.com/jivyLi3A

>Big Oil Engine Calculators:
// NOTE: Nobody cares what the pressure gauges say if they're using the calculator
payday2skills.ru/bigoil.html
albertkung.com/bigoil/

>PAYDAY Wiki:
payday.wikia.com/wiki/PAYDAY_2

>Latest Updates Here:
steamcommunity.com/app/218620

>Steam Group full of shitters:
steamcommunity.com/groups/itfeelslikesomethingsintheair

>Mods and Lua:
pastebin.com/HR91ZxX2

>Weapon skin previews
pd2stash.com/

>Daily Dose
fuldans.se/?v=bawawkvbhb
youtube.com/watch?v=bV6Mv2A4E2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=yhYXQxPUBo8

First for gay scalies.

>he doesn't have Criminal Intent set as his main menu song

ok

ok

every tranny exept Ashly should be hanged.

I love Ashley

i love her even more when she drop codes

I love her when she drops her underwear on my bedroom floor

>2017
>peoples still make shadow raid public lobbies
>peoples still join and ask if loud

GUYS

LISTEN UP

THIS is the big one

Looks like an arms-gold-coke deal.

Alright, trade them the meth

Seven bucks?

Why not both?

WOW. WE ARE IN THE WRONG LINE OF WORK GENTLEMEN

WHY ISN'T THAT CHOPPER ON ANY FLIGHT PLANS?

Stop it, don't kill civilians!

KEEP 'EM COMIN'

It's a big bank

UUUU

HEY MR BLONDE, YOU SEEN TOO MANY MOVIES?

Who is best girl and why is it Sydney?

Flying fast as a shark

What the hell?! A little help?!

THAT TRUCK YOU RETARDED FAGGOTS TAGGED WAS THE WRONG ONE

Fuck that line. Terrible, never made any sense.

luxxx

That shit would have been so much more simple if we could disguise as the dock workers.
But we dress a little sharp for the job don't we. Our gear must be in those bags we're carrying.

He's flying fast as a shark.

we aint doing no mercy shits anymore

now we just wear our suits

Which is better for a dodge build:
No suit or Light Armor with concealment skills?

suit and concealement skills

Can someone take me to an area and show me SPECIFICALLY where the fuck to fire to get this stupid fucking Artillery Barrage achievement? I want the damn muerte pattern but I just wasted over an hour killing the bus over and over from 45-51m away and my fucking achievement progress is 0/25. I'm utterly sick of this stupid shit.

Do it on Firestarter Day 1, make that shit loud and go to the vantage point inb4 you cant buy it you fucking faggot and look for a good distance and spot to shot at the FENCE where they JUMP from, bring ammo bags

another good one is jewelry store , make it go loud and go up the vantage point and just shoot grenades from up there

Shadow Raid.

I'm pretty sure vertical distance doesn't count.

Forgot pic.

Which fence are you talking about? There's a fucking fence around the entire thing. Do you mean the one between the buildings that's open with the road going through it?

It doesn't works on jew store

Stealth kills don't count I think, but you can make it loud and try to kill them on the door next to the van where they spawn at

>FENCE where they JUMP from
Do you even read

>Stealth kills don't count I think
You thought wrong.

I don't see anyone jumping over jack shit, that's why I ask. Which fence do you mean? NO ONE is jumping over any fence that I can see on this level. I see fucks climbing a ladder, no one jumping over any fences.

right idea, wrong actual heist. Use meltdown.

Stop arguing with that fag and just do Shadow Raid.

No need for setup or assets or wait time.
Spawn in, climb the building to the right, and aim for the guards on the ground by the dumpster. The guards on the right side of the screenshot will run towards the gate to get to you so you can get plenty of extra kills in the time it takes for the heist to time out.
Should be done in 10-15 minutes.

This fucking one, how can you be so fucking dumb

I have a very strong feeling one of the new updates broke the achievement. I've cleared the game, there are no mods. I've killed targets at over 40m on both firestarter and rats day 3 and tried on other maps as well. Its broken right now. I'm trying your method next and then I'm reporting this bullshit.

Because its hidden by two buildings from where you first see a batch of enemies after climbing onto the roof. Why the fuck would anyone notice this shit?

Do you even play the fucking game? When its LOUD all the cops most cops are coming from that fence door, jumping it

I've never once played on that map so fuck off.

stelf?

Oh, somebody in the chat is saying OVK broke all the throwable-related achievements.

Guess you're out of luck until they fix it by 2018.

Someone explain to me the supposed power of the Mosconi.
I can't stand using it, or the Joceline.

Yeah its broken. Just killed them from the roof several times, 0/25. I wouldn't have wasted money on this stupid fucking game if I knew the shit I was buying didn't even work.

step 1: use thei magnified sight on a sniper
step 2: aim good

It's stupidly good with shotguns skills while having decent ammo and mix nicely with bloodthirst, just kill two niggas and kill the third one with melee and congrats you get a crazy ass strong guns with magic reload

The game is notorious for its bugs. Don't know how you managed to not hear of a single complaint.

Look at the console kiddies hanging onto their neglected game.

Damage and burst kills.
>I can't stand using it, or the Joceline.
Headshots matter.

They used to be good but they are garbage now. Takes two shots to kill a tan even with a headshot and all you get is 2 shots before you have to reload. Tasers take like 3 or 4 shots.

thats why you use the gsps or the judge

dead general

dead game

T W O Y E A R S
W W
O O
Y Y
E E
A A
R R
S S

Is anyone else with goonmod, pocohud, blt, beardlib mods getting crashes when starting heists or opening the skill menu?

>He didn't fixed his Goonmod
baka desu senpai

Could you tell me how to fix goonmod, please?

I just got the game yesterday and It crashes whenever I try to enter cimenet. I was able to finally runaround the safe house but thats it.

reminder that overkill is so shit at coding that wearing the party hat or having it displayed in your safehouse will crash your game
THE PARTY'S OVER

tfw no yuros to shitpost

me on the left

Just used it.
No laser hurts hip-fire and no good sights hurts ADS.
It's ammo pickup is garbage and putting shotgun skills on it is overkill, damage-wise.
But it seems fine. The Mosconi has actual reload speed, so the 2 round thing is fine unless I'm against a Tazer.
6/10 would rather M1014.

dumb question since I just got the game from the humble bundle.
can i play a DLC heist even though I dont own it?

I have a friend who has been playing since day 1 and is still playing it so he has all the DLC. if he hosts the games, can i join him no matter what?

Yes. You may join your friend.
You can even get achievements, provided you don't need anything in the DLC.

It's not a dumb question, but yes. you can also play as dlc characters you don't own if you dont have a preferred character set, but it's random who you will end up as when you join.

ah neat, thats good.

i saw that steam had a sale on just about everything but i didnt really want to buy it all because i dont think im gonna be playing it THAT much. the game is fun though.

im probably just gonna get the characters and maybe some of the weapon packs. anyones i should look out for?

ded

Which dlc are the hardest to get from trashley?

scarface and gageops

i got scarface character from trashley tho

I think I might be going crazy but, is the m308 with auto fire bugged for body expertise? I don`t kill as fast as when I'm using an AK or a Car with the same skills

probably since m308 has a higher rof

big bank, fire from the crane

who wins: break the rules OR steel wrapped gift

Hello heisters! New side jobs are out!

Today's Daily Side Jobs are:
- Lord Of War (lord_of_war)
- The Butcher Needs You! (butcher_4_jobs)

And today's Safehouse Daily is:
- Bodhi's Bodies (daily_cake)
Brought to you by Bodhi.

Keep those helmets flying! ;)

What dlc should I get in the sale? I've got the ones that came in the GOTY version

You saved my screenshot lmao why

Couldn't be stuffed with getting my own

Anyway, I recommend getting Butcher's AK/CAR, along with courier you get a shit ton of customization. I also got BBQ for fire rounds and Sydney for cute gril and Anarchist.
Wolf pack I got for owning it in the first game.
John Wick came with humble bumble.
Spec ops I got from Trashly

T. pic owner

new or old bain voice

Wot

Name one (1) heist where any sights above the medium range ones (holographic sight, see more sight, speculator sight) are a good choice.

Watchdogs day 3

I meant rats it's late

>not fem shrek

where is your pdth blog?

>tfw you try your best but you're not a miracle worker
Why can't OVK just make bags respawn on Rats Day 3? I don't mind if it's at the end of the bridge by the cop spawns, JUST MAKE THEM RESPAWN.

At least make it harder to lose bags like in HM Day 2 or something. God.

me on the bottom left :3

kys

you deserve this for playing with pdg steam chat shitters