/fehg/ - Fire Emblem Heroes General

Support Code 803-3001 edition

Guess we need a seperate general becuase weaboo /feg/s wanna talk about waifus in their.

Google play: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nintendo.zaba&hl=en

iOS: itunes.apple.com/gb/app/fire-emblem-heroes/id1181774280?mt=8

Any idea how to FUCKING OVERCOME THIS??!½?! I havent been ables to play in 6 hours.

(lol

I can transfer my account to my phone once I'm done rerolling, r-right?

The FAQ says that sharing data across multiple phones is a benefit of linking nintendo. So you should be able to.

Gee mods, how come you let them have TWO Fire Emblem Generals?

>Tiki
>Lyn
>Lucina
>Tharja
>Minerva
>Roy
>Marth
>Hawkeye
>Merric
>Roy+Lyn
I'm giving any of these accounts for a Ryoma one, been rerolling for almost 10 hours now and it's becoming tiresome

yeah I had to fucking reinstall the game to be able to play.

NINTENDO AND ONLINE SERVICES SUCCESSFUL ONCE AGAIN, CANT WAIT TO PAY FOR ONLINE ON SWITCH.

Report OP.

Stop samefagging, c.uck

Autism.

>rolled a 5*tiki on your first roll
>but then I realized I didn't finish the prologue/tutorial for that extra roll for 3 stones
>decide to reroll for max efficcenty
fuck me I never should have re rolled

i rolled a 5 star on my first but got that fucking communication error

Fuck I downloaded teh Japanese version but can't set text to English like they said you could. I have it set to English but the language is still in JP

How do you get the 10 orbs from linking your account?

Wondering the same

How op is Ryoma in this game and is it the second coming of Ryoma Emblem?

so uh, I rolled 2 lucina 5*. should I keep or reroll idk if she's good outside of her stat growth

So I have to fucking reinstall the game everytime I quit the game or else I cant connect.

great job nintendo.

Sex with this ninja

Trying to link into my Nintendo account but my phone seems to just not want to connect to my account. both my 3ds and PC can do it just fine but using my login info for mobile just doesnt work.

Link your account, redeem it on my nintendo, then it should show up in your mailbox in game.

So how do I go about rerolling? Clearing the cache? I already linked my Nintendo account, if that matters.

>I already linked my Nintendo account
user...

unlink that account motherfucker