/elyg/ - Elysium General

>What is this?
This is the Elysium general. A private server for vanilla World of Warcraft.

>Guilds:
ANATHEMA/DARROWSHIRE (Dead)
Alliance guild: None
Horde guild: None
ELYSIUM
Horde guild:
Alliance guild:
ZETH'KUR
Horde guild:
Alliance guild: None
/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Server Homepage
eIysium-project.org/

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vaniIlagaming.org

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vpIxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYloSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463

>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/SZ66baK

>Macros
pastebin.com/mxxfvdqP

>Addons
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vaniIla-112-addons-download/
shagu.org/pfUl/

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

webm.land/w/fkpc/
forum.elysium-project.org/topic/35809-chinese-problem-solved/
pastebin.com/pKDfBzxL
webm.land/w/xZsl/
reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/5rqtlp/elysium_zethkur_pvp_gear_update/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Elysium is dying

>Nost
Devs worked slowly and released content "when its ready". Free project made for the good of mankind, decent hardware at best.

>Elysium
Works fast and gushes out patches that breaks more than it fixes.
Tries to live up to the glory of Nost and even though they got way better hardware, the people behind it is not as professional nor as dedicated as Nost.

any good addons to replace to quest locator? mine isn't working

Thanks elysium.
c:antica private

reminder to run if you see FF in un'goro... or death shall follow... heh..

webm.land/w/fkpc/

forum.elysium-project.org/topic/35809-chinese-problem-solved/

Why is a retarded Macedonian highschool kid defending the Chinks?

lmao I had no idea finalcuck rolled on ely!
great! finally I can kill that fuck

Nost also gave up at the first warning

Inb4 Pottu locks it and calls everyone racist.

Were you seriously trying to kill me and my paladin friend when we /licked and /smelled you as we ran by?

We saw you turning on the heel when we did it and started chasing us.

questie

gl

n-no... i'm not some fucking dindu l-lol

anyone else instantly getting Disconnected from Server upon login?

I was able to get online earlier and deal with the spikes, but now I can't get in at all.

who /anathema/ here

reminder to run if you're a lanklet and see this pimp

yea

Reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/5rqgja/re_am_i_a_hero_or_villian

YEAH I'M FREE

Any current census info on where the main leveling pack is atm?

MORE GOLD SELLER LEAKS KEK

>guy asks if I'm new
>proceeds to tell me that tailoring and ench are the best professions for a priest

Anathema poster is making me want to play this shit again. Anathema poster is CUTE.

so why don't people just buy gold on some alt and then list a worthless item on the AH and have the alt buy it for a hundred gold or whatever?

are they too dumb and/or lazy to launder their ill-gotten gains?

People that has bought gold from the rice fields
pastebin.com/pKDfBzxL

did you tell him that the real niggas are mining/engineering?

Hard work pays off!

whats so great about this thread that makes the previous one inferior?

AH takes 5%

I honestly cant understand how can rogues play without Camouflage talent. Jesus fuck with that slow shit useless stealth... sitting ducks...
You are rogues ffs, stealth is your thing, improve it !

WTF BITCH I JUST GOT BANNED I DIDNT BOT OR CHEAT

Nah skin/herb for actually getting a mount before 45 instead of jacking off in STV for days.

>>Nost
>Devs worked slowly and released content "when its ready".

The server is literally founded on the act of the nost team rushing out their server before it was ready so they could beat kronos.

>tfw spend $480 USD on gold to afford my epic mount
>banned
>xiao says no refunds

yeah dude gonna make so much bank with them 6s stacks of leather

really

...but that's not how you get your mount before 45 user.

That's 6s more then the -20g from engineering stuff :^)

please be fake.

how much was that?

>tfw sold a few cheap crafted greens on AH to afford my epic mount
>get to enjoy the fruits of my labor by getting constant disconnects and getting bg deserter debuffs from it

Why herbalism and not mining?
>implying you'll get any nodes with the chinks running around
Vendor your skins until you start getting more valuable leather. You're making more money off every beast you kill.

still can't login
do i need to delete some cache files or some bullshit iono

i am not good with computer

Reminder that Zeth'kur is lag, disconnect, and chink free. wwu

No reason especially, but I haven't had trouble finding nodes. Low level places aren't very populated anymore.

>Tfw when your dungeon group battles through lag, d/cs, and crashes and gets the job done.

My fucking niggas.

>LF1M tank
>join
>two underleveled warriors
>log off for five minutes and hope they forget about me

> When your dungeon group gets cut half way through the dungeon by a server crash that becomes & extended maintenance yet your full team comes back on an hour later to finish the dungeon, add each other to friends list and smash it out again the next day.

They always said Vanilla had a good sense of community & social interaction.

>not making money off engineering

wew lad time to get woke

I've given up being nice when finding groups ever since I was ripped off running SM Armoury 10/12 times by last minute Shaman healers, or spastic angry rogues.

If I see FF anywhere the only death that will follow is me dying of laughter

webm.land/w/xZsl/

SFK user? good run

Nah, shitty ass gnomeregan

delete

>Bear tanks

does vanilla wow not have enemy castbars or something?

Download luna addon.

I think that was me actually, who were you

Looking for a leveling buddy to start fresh with, I don't care about which server we play on. I'd prefer Horde but leveling on Alliance is fine with me. Race is debatable too. pls respond so we can set something up I would like a pal .

>considering joining pupper pals because i have no one to play with
can someone who's in the guild tell me what the chat is like, or give some sort of screenshot
and preferably an image of your character too, so i know you're not falseflagging and i don't get memed

or maybe i should just go "fuck it" and jump in

>is so hilariously new to vanilla that he doesn't know the usefulness of bear tanks in non-raid instances

1) What is your Standard Time? (To determine time zone compatibility.)
2) What time of the day are you willing to play? (If at least one hour on a regular schedule doesn't coincide, then there's no point.)
3) Do you want to be in a Veeky Forums guild? (Autism detector.)

Anyone got any Zzukbot profiles for 44-55ish Alliance?

I've been using the ones on the forums and have been pretty successful (level 47 with 273g), but the profile areas are now getting kinda packed and I can't be fucked supervising the bot

I am Twankz in pupper pals, the guild chat isn't too memey and people are very helpful. I'm not on right now so I can't give you a screenie.

lol amazing

time to say goodbye to some of your guildmates kek

This, literally best dungeon tanks and I love healing them most.

>non-raid instances
Who cares

just make your own one
I've started my 2nd char and he's at 35 now
just make sure you do some questing here and there so they aren't suspicious

Can't the developers tell that you're laundering money over the AH, or are they unable to keep track of transactions on it?

>1) What is your Standard Time? (To determine time zone compatibility.)
Eastern Standard
>2) What time of the day are you willing to play? (If at least one hour on a regular schedule doesn't coincide, then there's no point.)
I'm free most days before 2pm and after 10pm on weekdays
Friday I'm usually free all day, weekends I'm free between 5-10
>3) Do you want to be in a Veeky Forums guild? (Autism detector.)
i don't care desu

They could but they can't because they have 10000 bugs to solve and if they want to ban someone they will focus on bots/gold spammers. And pottu said it's ok to do it because it was legit on retail.

What's wrong with shaman healers?

Then why the ever-living fuck isn't everyone doing this then? It's literally free money waiting to be had.

Nothing's wrong with shaman healers, but Scarlet Armory is just on the cusp of shamans hitting level 40 and getting mail armor specialization, which means that Herod's armor becomes viable for them and they do fight tooth and nail to get it.

It doesn't. There are addons that attempt to provide one, but events for interruption and stops don't exist. They cant distinguish enemies with the same name from each other as well.

He's upset that shamans use the same gear out of SM to level. OH BOY CAN'T HAVE THAT, GOT TO KEEP IT ALL TO MYSELF

reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/5rqtlp/elysium_zethkur_pvp_gear_update/

FRESH
KEKS
B
T
F
O

>20 minutes into weekly MC guid run
>15 people still offline

Ah the good old vanilla feels.

is there a way to set up shaguplates or similar addon to have castbars as shown on the right?

wat

I just hit 20 as a lock and got my Succubus but I'm not sure what makes them worth using. Do they have good DPS compared to the Imp or Voidwalker?

What am I looking at

tbf as a warrior losing out on gear makes life that little piece more cancerous than it needs to me

I dont give a fuck if I lose my SM dagger as a mage, but on warrior I'll grind that instance 4 or 5 times since open world leveling is so fucked (and since running dungeons as a geared vs a scrub tank is night and day)

they're for pvp against melee

So how do warriors tank in vanilla?

Just spam revenge, shield block and sunder?

shaguplates shows castbars over enemy plates.

I want hp and castbar consolidated

>warrior pops retaliation against caster class

S E D U C T I O N
Whereas the imp is good for PvE and the Felhunter "devours" casters, the succubus makes melee players frustrated as all hell because you can alternate between Fear and Seduction to prevent diminishing returns on either, so you can compensate for hamstring / crippling poison and larger health bars.

what kind of stats will pvp gear have now? why the fuck do these retards not give the most crucial information of this entire thing?

revenge and sunder, shieldblock if you're worried about crushing blows or if revenge is off CD but you haven't procced it naturally

mark skull, start tabbing with a fast weapon plus revenge/sunder, taunt skull when the DPS pulls it, then you're all set

pull with bow -> bloodrage -> battleshout (and demo if theres a lot of mobs), only charge if you know it won't pull any extra shit

thunderclap is total crap, sweeping strikes is fantastic if you can charge pull

you have aoe fear and shieldwall and aoe taunt (and health pot) as "oh shit" buttons

cleave and heroic are rage dumps, or if you have plenty of threat and feel like just dealing some extra damage

Anyone that cares already knows.

The pvp gear will be turned into the level 58 versions.

what a great excuse for incompetence

Thank you my man

i'm not disagreeing with how gear dependent warriors are. but with SM as an example if you're tanking and i'm healing as a shaman i think we've both earned the gear but most warriors don't see that and would rather wait an hour to form their arms group with no competition while i'll just heal a warrior stacked farm group.

>Alliance PvP'ers are all mages, warriors, and healers

And thus, we are one

I wouldn't fault a a shaman for rolling on SM stuff, since you're an autoattack class and the mail is OP as fuck for them at 40

still, nobody wants to suffer through *that* RFK run that disbands after all 5 roll need on corpsemaker for instance

>every bg had 5 paladins dispelling your dots

Do i get prep and cold blood for le ebin meme ambush eviscerate crit ganks or do i go prep and combat for kicks that silence mages and double imp sprint to chase down mages or escape warriors?

>name already taken
shiet, uhh
6 names my character

>Wastewander Water Pouch