- 8 3* Fou ATK up
- 8 3* Fou HP up
- 8 Golden apple
- 80 Mana Prism
- 8 Tickets

-Half AP for QP quests
- Great Success and Super Success double rate
- QP quest now everyday
- Can access Royal Brand Mystic Code quest with Rare Prism.
- Master Mission now gives 2 Quartz Fragment each.
- Animation update for 3* Cu (FSN), 3* Medea and 3* Medusa
- Story interlude for Da Vinci

>[8 Million Download Gacha - Da Vinci]
Servants getting a rate up
- 5* Da Vinci (Limited)
- 3* Cu (FSN)
- 3* Medea
- 3* Medusa
New 3 CE, some CE moved to FP roll only.

>[Rerun: Prison Tower's Howling Demon of Vengeance]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/ezqrc6/
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170125.php#nav

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Upcoming animation update for remaining F/SN Servants
- Half AP main story missions until February 8th
- FGO PS4 VR in development: news.fate-go.jp/2017/rswcrc/

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon and General Profiles Translation
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Fate/Grand Order Material Book III
mediafire.com/?e97zcwaov6noys2

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

DEAD GAME
DEAD THREAD

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

pvp literally when?

I used to think Taigafags were annoying, but now I truly pity them.

I'm not talking about her actual, real life teen version. Elizabeth as a servant is not supposed to reflect entirely what she was like as a teen. That much should be obvious. Do you really think she was a servant as a teen? Do you think she wanted to be an idol back then when the concept didn't even exist? Do you think she had actual dragon traits back then? You surely don't, right?

I know exactly how she was raised so don't try to lecture me on that. You're still being delusional. Since she has memories of her entire life, even after being summoned as a servant in her teen version she is not a teen anymore by any means that isn't her appearance.

That Shirou can't become EMIYA example does not help your case because it doesn't have much to do with what I'm talking about. It's an example that comes solely from your misunderstanding and delusion since my point would involve an alternate version of EMIYA that contradicts itself and so does not make sense in that case.

>because I think so
>Just shut up, you know nothing about her.
Just because you can't get my point doesn't mean it's because "I think so". I could say the exact same about you, look:
>i-it makes sense that Liz will turn into Carmilla even though it contradicts her having memories of her entire life and not being a teen anymore except for her appearance which by default would make it so you'd always get Liz as we know her except for a few details if she were to actually be summoned as a grown up version, -and this is the important part- b-b-because I think so.
You're the one who needs to shut up. You're retarded if you think you can defy logic just because you know about her.

What's the last 5* that you've rolled?

That one

Don't bring this shit into a new thread.

King Hassan and then Heracles in the last two weeks.

What the fuck is your point then? Do you think current Liz becomes Carmilla or something? Are we having a "Wow, I cannot believe my mom stooped so low" conversation?

I will bring the truth into as many threads as necessary!

Samurai guy that looks like a lobster

Don't bring that shit here, you fuck face.

>I will shitpost in as many threads as necessary!

Best boy.

I love Eli!

>tfw haven't rolled a single 5* while all my friends are rolling the 5*s they wanted

Also got Azura and Ryoma

odds games
evens anime

This one.

>they get mad when we get called /tmg/
>but they discuss Extella and even other shitty mobages

What's wrong with /fgog/?

Worst civilization.

It's because they're only here because FGO is a mobage. They don't care about Fate.

Why can't you tsukishitters accept you're irrelevant and fuck off forever?

I also have Drake

Stop trying to force your shitty Melty Blood, Tsukihime, or Mahoyo conversations in here

We /Fate/ general

Meguca collab fucking WHEN

Why can't you fuck off back to your mobage general and leave us type moon fans to our general?

It's been a year to the day, since Fate/Grand Order's 5M Downloads Campaign of 2016 commenced. It's been a full year since Brynhild's first, appearance in a gacha, which to this date has also been her only one.

What is there to lose by not coming in this place anymore?
You anons are succubus drinking my time dry

>Wanting other men to have and play with your waifu

Okay cuck

Do you want to make me kill myself?

FGO is the only mobile game I play, tsukishitter.

Only if it has best girl who was right

Illya.

does anyone have king hassan's phone number?

who

Sorry, he only answers to God's bells.

Yeah, it has best girl who was right.

Who?
I saw madoka and rebellion long ago and I have no clue who this is

King hassan has a phone number?

snekposting

I'm a type moon fan as a whole, casual. You're the only exclusive fan here.

More like I want another chance at rolling her.

>Literally Satan

I always think the people who throw their accounts away are retarded. I've seen them before "Oh shit, I gave my account away and now the thing I actually wanted is happening and the game actually got good. Why the fuck did I do it!! ARGHHH!". I saw two people throw away their accounts yesterday, and I can only hope they lament it.

Just get your bind code, delete the game on your phone for awhile, and reinstall it and use the bindcode when you hear there's shit going on again.

There's no reason to play all the time, but do save the account. Game does have rare moments of being half decent, obviously this isn't one of them. As a bonus there will be a hundred gems waiting for you in the inbox when you come back.

No. You still don't get my point. I'm saying if Liz did not exist, you still would not get Carmilla by any means. You'd first get an actual grown up Liz and then maybe you'd get Carmilla. And even then Carmilla would have to be a hero based on the hero this grown up Liz is to actually make sense, since this grown up Liz would still have memories of her entire life just like her teen version. If she has memories of her entire life she can't just become Carmilla. She will always become herself (without a few of the details that come from being her teen version) no matter whether she's summoned as a kid, a teen, an adult or an old hag.

To have both her Carmilla version and still make sense you'd have to have a hero based on a servant being summoned as a servant, which is to say you'd have to have Carmilla be a hero based on her servant version because then she would have both her memories in life and her memories as a previous/(alternate) current servant. It's the only way it could make sense because she can't have two opposing views arising from her life waiting to be summoned at any given time since this summon would have to be locked to only one of them at a time, doesn't matter whether she would be summoned as a teen or whatever and the second mindset needs the existence of the first to not only exist but also make sense and this is why the first would always be the first to be summoned no matter what you did.

That's exactly what I had in mind when I said that, actually. Since the truth is still shitposting if you have to force it

Are you an idiot that has this game/general as their main source of entertainment? Its a fucking mobile game. Something that is suppose to be played on the side while waiting for something else.

if i tell him i have god's balls, will he give me salvation from this hell?

I love Scat!

Nothing wrong with being Satan.

>Madoshit
No one cares pedofags, we alredy have Illyia, no pedoshit for you

So if Extra in a parallel universe in which mana on earth died out, prompting the discovery of the Moon Cell, how would Velber's invasion play out in the Stay Night universe, where there is no one to accept the Regalia?

Satania is special, Homora is shit

>tfw got 5 stars Lyn
feels good.

>highschoolers
>pedo

Younger Servants have all their memories but are influenced by the personality they had at the time. Teen Liz is her teen self + her entire life, so there is a big difference from her later self. Young Fionn is much more laid back than older Fionn. Medea Lily is much nicer despite knowing first hand how things end. Basically, the full Heroic Spirit encompasses all selves, and the Servant summoning process is like a filter to get a single aspect of that core.

Massive luck spree this past month

I want archer Ultimate Madoka and avenger Akuma Homura though

Moon Cell only exists in the Extra-related worlds.

Thats we know of. Based on the background behind it, it could very well still be there, just not discovered. Keep in mind, everything up until 1970 in Fate/Extra is the same history.

No one cares.
Play their game and fuck off from my Fate thread.

Because the faggot who tries to push /tmg/ is an asshole, and because it's better for the long-term health of the thread if it has a main topic that gets regular updates. Ideally, anyway. The lack of meaningful updates in the past few months are taking their toll, and there isn't much else happening in TM to help pick up the slack.

Anyway, /tmg/fag wanted to make a separate /tmg/ thread, thinking for some reason that it would result in one thread housing all of the shitposters and the other being some idyllic shangri-la, when in reality there would be nothing to stop the shitposters from frequenting both threads.

Nobu a CUTE.

No, Nasu outright said it's extra only.

>Keep in mind, everything up until 1970 in Fate/Extra is the same history.
Not really.

Extra worlds diverged millennia ago when the Moon Cell appeared. It's just that the Moon Cell's existence didn't really change anything until the 1970s.

>rolled two 5* Camila with only 40 orbs today
>tried to rolled Dantes the whole event and wasted about 120 quartz
>didn't get a single gold servant
Fuck I wasted my luck

Did he? Huh, must have missed that interview

More it's a lot easier to roll 5* in FEH.

>Millenia ago
Try 4.6 billion years ago.

Still, that begs the question, does that make Velber unique to Extra too then?

Yes, but it's somehow less satisfying.

Q: Is there any relationship between the Moon Cell and the Crimson Moon? Does the Moon Cell exist in universes outside of EXTRA?

A: Moon cell is something that is only in EXTRA, and it does not have anything to do with the Crimson Moon. However, in the world of EXTRA, the "Brain of the Planet" (Archetype Earth's title) who is equivalent to the Crimson Moon should still be living somewhere.

Same civilization made them so probably.

God help you if you want to roll a non-rate up one though.
Odds are about as bad as here because of how diluted the pool is.

I agree, getting ride of it is pretty extreme, it's not an addiction after all and things may get better too. I even did one paid gacha so it would be a huge waste.

No I do plenty other things but I still play the game and post here a lot.
But when I look behind me I realize that it's all wasted time, I can't even remember what I got from contributing to the general and reading it.
You're right, I should play the game less and spend less time in the thread, thanks.

I was gonna say something about her showing up in Orion's interlude and talking about Sigurd, but then I remembered >Achilles. With any luck she might be back in March at the earliest, but I'd guess later.

>does that make Velber unique to Extra too then?
No. Removing the existence of the Moon Cell doesn't really affect anything Altera did on Earth.

>Same civilization made them so probably.
That's wrong. Misinformation stemming from shitty TLs that were debunked months ago.

Achilles is being held back for an Apocrypha collab. His addition to the gacha is dependent on the production and marketing of the anime adaptation.

Orion on my first ticket roll of the Da Vinci gacha. Now I have 3 5* Archers and still no Gil.

Ok, so if Velber isnt unique to Extra, how fucked is Stay Night universe come 2030?

I'm jelly

Both the people at BL and the English translation of the material book say that, so post your better translation if they're both wrong.

Illya. I don't count Enkidu bacause that was a guaranteed 5 star.
Those two and Tamamo Lancer are my only 5 stars. I hate my luck.

>game plays in vertical

Double Scat IIRC. Tried for Dantes but he still refuse to come.

Not fucked at all, Shirou lived to be old with Sakura and went to chill with Saber in Avalon

Indeed. You're not wrong. But you still don't get my point. You're talking about how it works in universe and I'm talking about how it works both in universe and outside universe. You know, the whole creation process and everything included.

Carmilla's personality contradicts Elizabeth's personality and memories at Carmilla's respective time of her life. Elizabeth remained mostly the same throughout her life so it doesn't make sense that Carmilla could be influenced by a personality she had at a time of her life that did not even exist

>We know Velber exist in both universes since Atilla is in both universes and has the same history in both
>Conversation instantly gets hijacked by autists saying "NO, Extra world-line only"

I'd say give it time before Mooncell exists in other world-lines anyway. Nasu already had a few dozen time-lines that it exists in between all three Extra games, villain of Extella was using Mooncell to hop between worlds, and Melty Blood had someone trying to create a mini version of it. Things Nasu says only last as long as he doesn't decide the other option is somehow more interesting.

>Velber is fucked because.. Shirou exists.
Nah

Shirou going to Avalon could have happened ten years later given his lifestyle, and we don't see Shirou live long into the future with Sakura.

Oh, before you mix things up I'll say that I mean a personality that did not even exist rather than a time of her life that did not exist. This much should be obvious but you never know

>unique to Extra
In Camelot when Nitocris projected a giant image of herself people thought it was the second coming of the titan who appeared long time ago according to a legend. Altera is a weapon of mass destruction made by the Velber and there is no reason to believe she was something else in FGO's universe until proven otherwise. That's at least two different universes where the Velber exist, regardless of the MoonCell being present or not. It's not wrong to think they exist on every universe until it's flat out said they don't exist in X universe.

>Elizabeth remained mostly the same throughout her life
No, she went from impressionable teen with horrible upbringing to full on nutjob. People don't "stay the same" even in normal circumstances. Even if not to an insane degree, the you of ten years ago is different from the you of now, and the you now is different from you ten years from now. Liz is her as a teen. Carmilla is her some point later in life. They both have the memories of their entire life, but each acts differently based upon the personality of the body they are summoned into. Liz, as an impressionable teen, takes up her idol obsession. Carmilla is saddled with the vampire-ness.

Anons serious shit here.
Someone posted a credit card for anons to use and I used it to buy quartz 2*(140).
Then he told us it was stolen.
What could happen to me? US

Dust of Osiris isn't really trying to create a mini Moon Cell per se, it's just that the idea of eternal records are something that Nasu really likes using and reusing.

If she was trying to copy anything in particular, it would be the Root.

After digging through the archives, I found a post by Extella spoilers user saying the game heavily implies that Velber and the Moon Cell were not created by the same aliens, but the materials say they were. So fuck if I know.

But it's also very heavily implied in FGO that Velber did exist in non-Extra timelines, because of how many people, particularly Divine Spirits, recognize Altera.

Same civilizations did not make them at all. That was early on bad translations. Mooncell defended itself heavily from Velber, cutting off its own arm to seal them away, and developed anti-velber technology to fight them, before cloaking the entire galaxy from the Velber so Earth would be saved. Velber want to shut down the Mooncell. Mooncell hosted an entire tournament to find something on Earth that could punch away Velber since it knew something on Earth beat Velber before.

First step is never mentioning this shit again. If someone asks and hope no one does, tell you didn't know