Post your shitbox - no half decent cars allowed

post your shitbox - no half decent cars allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PbUnlI6CMAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>vulcan Tempo

jelly desu

Why haven't I ever seen this here before? Thought I had the only 80s/90s ford on Veeky Forums lol

>those window frames

For it's age that Tempo isn't in half bad shape.

Topaz, my bad

I've posted it before, its a rotted out 84 5sp Topaz with 405k miles on it. Ran it in an enduro, still have it kicking around.

Any footage of the race?

dis a 90s ford tho

i've an insane fetish for shitboxes
bumperino

>tfw you realize your car is too decent for this thread

not having nice cars and a shitbox

555-come on now

also this car hasnt ran in over a year and instead takes up all my goddamn garage space

My shitbox

youtu.be/PbUnlI6CMAw

First enduro I ever ran, it was poring rain and dumbass me left the windshield with no wipers and it kept fogging up bad. Learned a lot from that shitbox though.

Just dropped off a load of scrap with mine.

a shitbox of epic fail.
this car is a horror story

notice the rear quarter panel as i attempted to take a good pic. it was hit before.

There's someone on Veeky Forums with a Yugo? Oh wait, it's a VW.

yugos have better engines

This car is a total price of shit

My fox mustangs engine bay.

That's Chevy-owner levels of dreadful attention to detail you know

Seriously, that's fucking abysmal, at least it's got a 3g

Id love to have a yugo. Cant find one anywhere though.

What year and model is the truck

My grandpa sold his back in 2006

Guess

stojadin bre

'90 F250, 351, 4x4, E4OD, 3.55's

It's a good truck.

yeah, the previous owner was a real fucking piece of work. I've done a lot of work on the car since this picture, so it's a lot better but there's no fixing that wiring.

>3g
oh I forgot to mention this is a 91 the EFI was ripped out. T.T

i wish mine was that clean.

but atleast i dont have to care about scratching paint or anything.

still hauls shit just fine because dat 351

>the EFI was ripped out
We noticed, what with all the remains of it still hanging around.

I hate cowl hoods.

It's a piece of shit, but damn it's comfy.

It was installed by one of the 11(!) previous owners.

It doesn't even fit properly on the hood

>installed by po's
Oh I have no doubt on that. You want to see some trashy busted pieces of shit just CL up Third Gens and it's like OMG.

No half-decent cars, faggot.

My shitbox has only overheated about 15 times in the year that ive owned it is it half decent

fuck that was my first car ... what a piece of shit
true
same shit

Had I known a Mk4 GLI VR6 24v would be so expensive to run I woulda got an E36 M3

Just put new tie rods/idler arm on this bitch last night, had the factory ones with 223k miles still.

>ballpoints somehow are in good shape

Now, hold on. The paint may be 80% perfect, but this thing is the V6 only and the center console is no longer attached because the PO broke all the plastic clips when he installed the B&M Megashifter into it... Oh, and drag radials. Because why the fuck not. Not like when I put 3-4 people in here they rub the wheel well... oh wait, they do.

Am I shitty enough to be here?

Fellow F-Body! 12 Owners? Wow, mine was luckily only owned by 2 before me (father and son when he died, though the son never drove it and didn't touch it).

please don't do anything to it, just put a vee ayte and leave it at that it's glorious

>box
100%
>shit
Eh, I guess Veeky Forums thinks Jeeps are. I love it though.

Oh shit! I just realized my tabs are expiring soon, hahaha

As in... acid tabs?

Actually, maybe. I think I already bought 2018 tabs... I don't want to walk down to my Jeep to find out.

Shit would be expensive. LT1s even are 1k for just the engine, and my 4L60E doesn't transfer over. LS1s have the modder tax and are 1.5k for just the engine and 2.5k for the engine and trans minimum.

I'm fine with it now. Intake Manifold Gasket is the only major thing I've had to replace and it runs great. Will be my college car when I graduate.

had v6 version of those and entire exhaust pre-cat fell-off. probably due to the fact the exhaust manifold was 1930s style "log" and the secondary pipes where unequal like you get in a Subaru, but it sounded very very Muscle for a car that really wasn't.... lowkey miss that shitbox

Needta ditch them flares bruh

you in sw WA?

I used to live in Yelm, now I live in southern New Mexico