/bbg/ ─ Bloodborne General

Returned to the ocean: >A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/
/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne Damage Calculations and Formulas
pastebin.com/YnRRZPMp

Other urls found in this thread:

jp.playstation.com/op/bloodborne/news/2015/12/update109.html
mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne/22038
mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne/22040
mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne/22041
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I WILL DO OBSCENE ACTS WITH THE DOLL

PURGE FILTH

P U R G E
U
R
G
E

The helmet is such an odd design. I love it, but why the bell shape?

No, he's weak to bolt though

I removed this part from the OP:
>Patch 1.09 Info
jp.playstation.com/op/bloodborne/news/2015/12/update109.html
since it's pretty obsolete now. If you think that it's necessary feel free to add it back in the next thread.

>The conical gold helmet, symbol of the executioners, represents luminosity, ambition, and an unflagging resolve to face impurity, staring it down with stern golden spirit

repostan
>shotgun watcher lever guard in frc dropped radiant radial
does this mean he'll never drop BLT gems?

pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy wen day is beastly alway rember insightful day

>image search on google
>it says pc game
heh

The salt is real

beat the HBLB my first try with this character and now this FRC pig is kicking my ass.

>fighting Keeper of the Old Lords in defiled pthumeru

>piss easy

>except for that one hit she gets in that instantly kills me

Fuck this half-health bullshit.

One Reborn is such a fucking chore, worst designed boss of ALL the MyASSaki's games.
>Do perfectly against him
>Ooops, 1hit by slam attack
>run to him again
>do perfectly against him
>HAHA pinned against a wall because he suddenly spun 270 degrees at the speed of light
>die
>run to him again
>HAHA FUCK YOU 1HIT FROM 1000 CORPSE-RAINS SEEMINGLY AT ONCE
>not to mention you have to LMAO RUN AROUND KILLING 6 WITCHES, BECAUSE "MUH GIMMICK"

REEEEETARD DEVELOPERS!

Are the coders at FROM fucking retarded? Did they miss out on something essential?

On a church pick build, what secondary weapon do you use? Given how versatile it is, it ends up overlapping with every other weapon in some area or two. So how do you complement a weapon that complements everything else?

>grab animation ends
>run in to get a hit
>get grabbed
>die

Rom is such a fucking chore, worst designed boss of ALL the MyASSaki's games.
>Ooops, 1hit by aoe
>run to him again
>HAHA killed because he suddenly exploded 360 degrees at the speed of light
>die
>run to him again
>HAHA FUCK YOU 1HIT FROM 1000 MAGIC-RAINS SEEMINGLY AT ONCE
>not to mention you have to LMAO RUN AROUND KILLING 600 SPIDERS, BECAUSE "MUH GIMMICK"

REEEEETARD DEVELOPERS!

Are the coders at FROM fucking retarded? Did they miss out on something essential?

Something FUN.

>getting hit by the One Reborn, ever
>giving him a chance to hit you when touching it once makes it pass out for two minutes straight

Micolash is such a fucking chore, worst designed boss of ALL the MyASSaki's games.
>Ooops, 1hit by A Call Beyond
>run AFTER him again
>HAHA pinned against a wall because he suddenly summoned 270 skeletons at the speed of light
>die
>run to him again
>HAHA FUCK YOU 1HIT FROM 1000 UNARMED HITS SEEMINGLY AT ONCE
>not to mention you have to LMAO RUN AROUND GETTING AWOO'd AT, BECAUSE "MUH GIMMICK"

REEEEETARD DEVELOPERS!

CHURCH PICK IS TOO FUN

>On a church pick build
What church pick build?

Father Gascoigne is such a fucking chore, worst designed boss of ALL the MyASSaki's games.
>run to him again
>HAHA pinned against a wall because he suddenly spin'd to win 720 degrees at the speed of light
>die
>run to him again
>HAHA FUCK YOU 1HIT FROM 1000 FURIOUS BEAST-FORM SWIPES SEEMINGLY AT ONCE
>not to mention you have to LMAO RUN AROUND PLAYING A FUCKING MUSIC BOX, BECAUSE "MUH GIMMICK"

REEEEETARD DEVELOPERS!

Esther, I'll be back in a bit. Dinner's ready, shouldn't take more than thirty minutes tops.

I'd suggest Amy Arm if you're doing quality because Amy Arm is F.U.N plus the really wide vertical swings while being one-handed is great for crows control.

This church pick build.
Great suggestion, I'll look into it.

Maria is such a fucking chore, worst designed boss of ALL the MyASSaki's games.
>Bully her
>she dies, I go on with my life

REEEEETARD DEVELOPERS!

Anyone wanna help me sprint through Defiled Pthumeru?

Cleric Beast is such a fucking chore, worst designed boss of ALL the MyASSaki's games.
>run to him again
>HAHA pinned against a wall because he suddenly spun around 270 degrees at the speed of light
>die
>run to him again
>HAHA FUCK YOU 1HIT FROM 1000 FURIOUS REEEEEEEEE SWIPES SEEMINGLY AT ONCE
>not to mention you have to "LMAO DON'T LOCK ON" BECAUSE "MUH GIMMICK"

REEEEETARD DEVELOPERS!

Witches of Hemwick is such a fucking chore, worst designed boss of ALL the MyASSaki's games.
>Do perfectly against her
>Ooops, 1hit by grab attack
>run to her again
>do perfectly against her
>HAHA pinned against a wall because she suddenly summoned 720 spooky men at the speed of light
>die
>run to him again
>do perfectly against her
>HAHA FUCK YOU 1HIT FROM 1000 PARALYZING PROJECTILES SEEMINGLY AT ONCE
>not to mention you have to LMAO IT'S FUCKING TWO OF HER BECAUSE "MUH GIMMICK"

REEEEETARD DEVELOPERS!

To the user that was helping me: I need to run and pick up some ritual materials for Pthumeru Ihyll, so please give me a second.

Gehrman is such a fucking chore, worst designed boss of ALL the MyASSaki's games.
>Ooops, 1hit by visceral attack
>run to him again
>HAHA pinned against a wall because he suddenly jumped 270m into the air at the speed of light
>die
>run to him again
>HAHA FUCK YOU 1HIT FROM 1000 R1'S SEEMINGLY AT ONCE
>not to mention you have to LMAO FEEL BAD ABOUT THE TRAGIC STORY OF GEHRMAN, BECAUSE "MUH FEELS"

REEEEETARD DEVELOPERS!

These copypastas are stale and unfunny.

You inspire me. I made this for you user-kun

t. author of original Whine Reborn post

Thank you user, saved
Have some rare Micolashs

>Living Failures
>charged R2 with Church Pick does jack fucking shit
>ANOTHER fucking boss with a ton of health

Time to put this game on the shelf for a while

mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne/22038

Church pick + whatever BT side weapon I get, plus access to evelyn. How is it?

user is such a fucking chore, worst human being of ALL gods creations.
>Do perfect shitpost
>calls it copypasta
>shitpost again
>do it perfectly
>HAHA stale because he's a newfag that doesn't know what stale means
>die
>shitpost again
>do it perfectly
>HAHA FUCK YOU UNFUNNY BECAUSE user IS A MASTERMEMER AND DECIDES WHATS FUNNY AND WHATS NOT
>not to mention you have to LMAO EVADE BANS BECAUSE MODS WILL SURELY BAN THIS SAD SHITPOST

REEEEETARD ANONS!

Are the anons at Veeky Forums fucking retarded? Did they miss out on something essential?

Didn't mean to trigger you bro, sorry

Should have lone survivor origin. You need 10 str for chikage (skill/blt), rakuyo, rifle spear and burial blade. 11 str allows you to use the loch shield for turtling with the reiter (with extra damage thanks to the 50 blt),

Yep, I give up. Im fucking done with this fucking game. I cant deal with these bosses that have 3-5 christ fucking enemies at once. I just cant deal with this. I will NEVER beat this god damn game. Im so angry Im seeing red. Also, god damn motherfucking guides say Yamamura should be able to be summoned outside the fog after you kill him, yet he is nowhere to be found. I dont even want to look at this game case. This is just ridiculous.

>ATK Down
>ATK Down
>ATK Down
>ATK Down
>ATK Down
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Anyone wanna come bully Ebriatas?

boooooolt paper

Reiter seems meh to me and loch shield seems like something for pvp and not pve. Where do I use loch shield in PVE anyway? Logarius?

The problem with church pick for me is it's so versatile. With BT, I could work on the lack of ranged options a skill build commonly has and reiter doesn't seem like the answer for ranged damage, just a parry weapon on main hand.

Rifle spear seems like a gimmicky weapon as well. Rakuyo, that's definitely fair and I'll put in 10 str because of that.

>worst designed boss of ALL the MyASSaki's games.
Hi

I'm saying for you to have lone survivor origin, which means you'll have 11 strength and 7 arcane all the rest equal.

church pick gets more ar from 0-25str than 25-50skl so your build is suboptimal for it anyway

Stats, gems, weapon level? Bolt paper adds 80 bolt damage to every attack, which they're weak to. Beast Blood Pellets add at least 20% more damage as long as the meter is on the screen, and more if you keep attacking. They're also weak to thrust, the transformed Church Pick's full moveset is thrust damage, and more of the regular version's moves are as well, but not the normal charged R2. The regular R2 is thrust.

>hidden village of whatever
holy fuck these enemies are wrecking me

somehow this game got even harder for me, goddamn

I SAW THAT FUCKING WITCH RUN BY AND SHE STILL SLIT MY THROAT

mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne/22040

That's true. With classic 25/50 str and assuming I'll stop at 120, what leftover points should I invest into?

Something like this mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne/22041
ex. I have 18 arcane for augur so I can parry /backstab even in 2H mode and dumped the rest into endurance for longer chains/dodging.

leave now, don't come back until you finish the game, do the DLC after nightmare of mensis.
please go, don't get spoiled

I'm just trying PVP out for the first time in mergos after making my build for coop, and everyone I have been matched up with has done pathetic damage to me while being destroyed by my gems. It almost makes me feel bad

you could go to 20arc for gloves or swap to a higher bt origin for like 25bt and an evelyn

But doesn't evelyn need a lot of BT to scale properly? With just base BT, a hunter pistol is all I need for parrying offhand.

Glove damage is low even at 50 arc, 20 is nothing. I'd use gloves for zoning out people in PVP though.

>do the DLC after nightmare of mensis
You would miss the doll's lines of dialogue that way.
Doing it before Micolash is ideal.

i already know the major beats of the game but im still finding shit I didnt know about, dont worry user

25bt is enough to do solid damage with the evelyn, gloves are for comboing and zoning
it's an excess of points, do with it what you want

Man, fuck chalice dungeons. They're ugly as sin, repetitive, and boring. And they get super tedious later on, when a basic mob takes like 6 hits to kill and takes off 2/3s your health in one blow. Once I get the trophy I'm never touching this shit again.

Thirty minutes, just like I said. Still want some company through the chalices?

Doing STR build. Summoned Yamamura, still couldnt beat it. Tried Beast Cutter and Church Pick in all forms, nothing worked. Got close one time and a nigger snuck up behind me and stomped me. Wasted all my Bolt papers. I give up. This game wins. I cant handle all the anger this game makes me feel.

That's an hour dude

What level are you? 12?

That's the joke

Level 67. Nothing I do works. I dont even know why Im playing this game when I cant beat even the easiest of bosses by myself.

Someone want to help me out with defiled hot dog?

Friendly reminder that the doll is not a princess
She's just a doll

>tfw i never get (you)'s anymore

How the fuck do i make these shitty ass claws work?

50str/25skl and they seem terrible.

Here's a (you)

now come help me kill defiled doggo

they're bad
you have to get on someones dick and r1 mash

You got PS+? Summon me and I can help out

>savescumming on watchers
>get a waning out of shape bolt 26% with beast down
why is it always when you don't need them

aight, be there in a min
>making me put down my left over dominos for this

Defiled Pthumeru 2, lamp, pass is bbg

password?

Master jumping attacks

bbg

Thanks, but I want to be able to beat these kinds of bosses by myself, which I apparently will never be able to do. I dont have the reaction time or the instincts the good people here do. My confidence is completely shattered, after having a good night last night. Gonna try playing something else for a while, ill be too terrified to play this game. Peace out guys.

ringing, but my internets abit of a meme so might take awhile or might not connect at all

>90% of the way there

>single dash kills me

Wanna give it one more go? If I don't get him this time I'll just take a break for tonight.

same user from yesterday who was getting fucked by the pthmeru or w/e chalice dungeon layer 2 boss

if anyone wants to help out that would be great. i set the pass to bbg and im ringing at the entrance to layer 2

im dreamin

of course my man, you gave me a (you) after all. reringing

I'm uploading my save to USB right now, anyone want or need waning nourishings? I'll start beckoning if anyone is interested, pass is amyg$ and the glyph is ske4igwv.

>cooperator returned to their world
aight fuck u then

check the pm thing i just sent you if you havnt done

yep

>stunlocked to death

Thanks for the attempt, my man, but I think I'm gonna take a break and do something else for a bit, come back to hot dog tomorrow.

alright no worries, if im around and your struggling to summon for him again then just pm me on there and il help

>24 posters
>94 posts
>hardly any shitposting
i love you /bbg/, this general is like the log cabin with a cosy fireplace in Veeky Forums

>hardly any shitposting
Excuse me

compared to the other generals my man

this is killing me

>die to living failures
>put down controller
>controller rests on couch, depresses r2 with a feather's touch
>character hits simon, once
>he aggros

FUCK

OFF

I shut down the console immediately. I guess we'll see if I got it in time. Probably not.