Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

esports.yahoo.com/skullgirls-designer-we-dont-need-evo-to-be-a-fighting-game-community-225418059.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BlazBlaz

Who thought stubby normals were a good idea? WHO THE FUCK WAS IT MAN?

put Negan in SFV

Play Rashid's game

If the new character is Kolin and capcucks eat it up, the FGC will be officially dead

put Cummy in MVCi

Play Gears of Guilt.

I just want a to see this Keys disturbed face in 3d already.

samefag

I don't get it. I was asking for Kolin before this bullshit breh. She's actually one of the only season 2 characters I'm excited to see how the playstyle is like. Well, maybe not playstyle because it's bound to be dash n mash, but I'm excited for the movelist. Fuck azam, and the other fucks everyone thinks it's going to be.

I'm not even a damn kolin fan either.

I don't see the problem.

Haters will be left behind. Rise up.

Would you play him in Infinite?

One of his supers is the car.

fuck yeah, jack would be rad as hell mane

>people start figuring out Kolin was the new character
>everyone starts pointing out how fucking bland and boring she is
>fast-forward to when she's actually about to be released
>people treating her like it's something the game needed
SFV is a fucking goldmine. Every single time Capcom makes a shitty decision, people just eat it up while singing praises in their name.

No spoilers pls I'm not done with it yet
chainsaw scissors super would be cool tho

How is a crazy split personality girl that is annoyed with everyone but her messiah and fights using her hair and ice not cool?

So will these NEW sfv characters just be shit ripped from story mode?

Of course

This. Kolin is interesting as fuck and pretty much stole the spotlight whenever she was on-screen in the Story Mode. Capcom are smart as fuck for realizing her potential popularity instead of just bringing characters that people keep asking for.

I will once it's on sale

What a cute bunny.

Bitch, how is Kolin bland? We don't even know her movelist? If you're just talking about design, well yeah Helen is bland. I like Kolin's design though.

I'll continue to shit talk SFV, but I don't see how this is something to shit talk about. I hope Capcom doesn't use the other new side characters (apart from Ed), but I don't see what's bad about kolin.

If the rumored stubby (in relation to others stubby normals) normal thing turns out to be true then feel free to shit talk.

if the new characters are all D.o.l.l.s. then the FGC is saved! SAVED!!

I'm looking for games on pc that people actually play. I've been playing SFV, and third strike on fightcade. anything else? xrd revelator is a tad expensive.

>One of his supers is going is catching on fire.
>Armor on everything.
>"Aww boy, now you done it motherfucker!"

Have to agree with this, even though we know Kolin we can't really call her bland until after she's playable. Any criticism given to her should just be ignored since they're essentially just shitposts. Personally I'm really excited to see her incorporate the things she did in the story mode and UDON comics into her moveset.

P-Pai chan?

Who injustice 2 beta here?

if shes not a dp fireball zoner i dont want her in the game, how hard is it to get a non charge fireball user that can actually zone into this game

List ONE (1) character they could've added to SFV that would've been preferable over Kolin.

The truth is that you can't, and in the end Capcom know what's best for you.

DAN

KI if you have W10

Melty too

Best Boy.

How do you stop Nash mk spam? I can't punish it as Ryu despite it being -10.

Also is it just me or is it harder to walk forward and block in this game?

Necro, it would be pretty much make sense story wise

Remove Pai

>Also is it just me or is it harder to walk forward and block in this game?

6.5 frames

Bitch you didn't play him in 3S

Agreed, worst VF

>Being this much of a pleb

She is literal perfection.

>Necro shows up in the actual story.
>Blanka is the source of his electric powers.
>Both get in.
>Mfw

I'm not very good at 3S but he is my main in that game. I heard there are people out there who even main Q.

There are two kinds of people on the fgc

Those who say they "main"
And those who say they "play"

Agreed

>Chun-Li, but with skinny legs

Just found out there's no difference between 1 and 2 breaks in tekken 7. I'm mixed between what the hell and I guess that's fine.

I unga though??

>Not playing your main.

Chun-li's kung fu is not enough

>not maining your play

>not letting your main play with your butt hole

W E W L A D

>not maining your main and playing your play

Urien is fine till then.

Chun-Li is the strongest woman in the multiverse. She can defeat gods with her legs.

Sorry I meant mk scythe spam. I thought they fixed this? It's like once my opponent figures out I can't do anything about it they throw it out constantly. Parry is no help right now

>cutie illuminati russian ice girl in a mini skirt and stockings
but kolin is an awesome fucking character you retard

now if you told me it was some gay shit like azam, then i'd be pissed

Do you think Balrog takes biotin supplements or something I have pretty strong nails but I'm always afraid they'll get ripped off if they're long

Possibly.
>Mfw He can canonically cut through anything with his claw now but they continue to make claw stance bad.

>feely deely when you've been an nrs supporter since mk9 and you don't get a beta invite

I just want to f23 again. I'd even settle for batman trait/ex batarang pressure.

I think it's about time to pick up Sol, it just doesn't feel right to no be at least decent with the poster boy.

Remember to use a 10:1 ratio of special moves and normals, and remember that you don't have to move with arrow keys you can just use your specials

That's how you play Sol apparently

>tfw got one during wave 2

That's how I played him before but now I'm going to reverse the ratio, learn the combos and train to mash P mid-air faster than any Sol before me.

i've just accepted i wont get one, it makes the wait less painful if i don't cling on to hope.

esports.yahoo.com/skullgirls-designer-we-dont-need-evo-to-be-a-fighting-game-community-225418059.html

He's right you know

>Why isn't my 2D flash game with bizarre girls in EVO ?

Of course the people whose game didn't make it in would say that.

It's such a dumb argument. Yeah you don't need evo, but being on the main stage at evo will be good for the community.

Claw was just a background npc who got friendzoned hard by Cammy in his story mode, her story mode and the general story mode. I'm sure that the people who wrote the story modes had no idea of what they were doing.

Reminder that you have no community if the only turnout you get is because it is spit on by mcwiz for his biyearly fund raiser.

Read the article and not the header you faggots.

It basically talks about how money drives the FGC now and voting like this means hack shit because not all game communities are on the same field because some could never hope to outbid another one.

It is cool how clearly it shows that mcrib did not talk to any community before coming up with the totally not joke roster for the vote. This is why evo is shit.

Reminder that you should just play whatever games you like the most because you can find at least 1 other person to play with if you want to

lmoa

Cash votes are the ultimate display of greed.

I wish real people did the models, rigging, animation, and lip syncing

he's tsundere for juri

>Michael Martin

This guy is trying to dig a niche out of the fgc, huh? He seems slimy.

>Since then, Melee has gone on to become one of the biggest esports in the FGC. Skullgirls took a very different path as a niche anime fighter.

DEDGIRLS

>Entire appearance in the story is fighting Jur over Cammy.
>Happy he's motion cause I'm not a charge fan.
>Old moveset then gets replaced with a weaker one.
I only stick around cause I still like stance characters. Claw is suffering.

he's a shit gimmicky character for trannies anyway

I think Claw is pretty good it's just he has similar problems to Juri where he doesn't really fill a niche and he gets less damage for more effort and resources than other characters

If you gave both him and Juri a 30% damage boost on everything they still wouldn't be top 3

story has never been sf's strong point, but at least the older stuff seemed focused if barebones

Reminder that should just play your waifu and be the very best like no one ever was

Wtf man people keep saying the fireball is a footsie tool but I don't understand I can't keep anyone grounded in this game. How do you avoid getting walked into the corner as Ryu when you're trying to space yourself properly vs Karin and Chun? One bad fireball and I'm in the corner immediately.

i-no is a bad waifu

SFV's story was pretty good it just feels like we missed some parts and it was rushed a bit but that's SFV overall. I like way better than SFIV's story.

Don't try to play footsies in SFV, you're better off playing something else.

Mario

yeah thats fair, i was mostly just thinking of alpha desu

O-ok.

I would take a damage buff, that was a main thing I wanted for him but of course what he didn't get. I get that SFV is trying to change things up with character movesets but if your going to take away their stuff give them something of equal value.

Suck my horse cock

Didnt melee cheat to get in because Wizard only told the subreddit that he was extending the deadline or something?

Only if you're a cute girl

I can agree to that. I find it funny that V's story mode basically boiled down to "Ready for SFIII?"

A concept that was removed in SFV could help it a lot, close/far normals, it could bring back footsies

Getting walked into the corner? How about you defend your space whiny Ryu. If people jump, you anti air them.

nanase

post 30 sec of yourself playing that char ?

>tfw losing interest in tekken 7
Send help