/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #282 cont.

"An actual literal who" edition

Last Thread: Untimely thread: >The most discussed games are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Dream Boyfriend/Hoshikare, and Animal Boyfriend/Gijin Kareshi, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>Occasionally discussed games include Fairy Doll, Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but you did really did stay asleep! Even though there's such a cute demon here.

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (includes spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links-
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki

>JP Wiki links-
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/
DB: wikiwiki.jp/hosikaredays/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers-
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/MCC Combined Viewer.html
DG: mediafire.com/file/t8wdo3804php94w/DGCreator_v1_01_01.html
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/fd expression viewer.html

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump-
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader)-
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/99U59
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>cute
>those eyes
nah

2nd for laggen a shit

Valentine's Event confirmed. The Nip event will also last until the 13th, for the record.

Details here

Also, here's the next month's Doc Rec 2000 pack, since I didn't see it posted before.

Sav

>Lots of discord posting
>basically nothing here

Well you dont want to be off-topic, do you?

I can easily load Discord at work. The same cannot be said of Veeky Forums.

>

Discord is killing the general.

the stuff being posted in the discord wouldn't get posted here even if it didn't exist.

or do you really want people inanely chattering about completely off-topic stuff in the thread until we become /ksg/?

Moe is dead.

12 minutes till maintenance is over

ITS OVER

Still bummed that I didn't make it to rank

lmao amb removed the elementary schooler outfit from the new gacha for en

Wow, could've just redrawn it like all the censorship work they wasted in FD. I think it's finally time for me drop MCC after someone recs Lady Ninon the top 30.

well now im definitely not reccing it on you

Come on Colors, you're in our top 10 of cutest /mkg/ers (female).

Let's see that list user

fuck this 1stam per step

The joke is there are less than 10 female /mkg/ers.

What an horrible event gacha.

Since there are only a couple of people active in the alliance in Valkyrie Crusade I've been thinking of leaving and finding another one.

Legendary Archwitches can only be fought by people in an alliance and I'd like to be able to kill one once in a while.

How do you even get cards strong enough to dent that HP bar? I mean, besides dumping a few hundred dollars into the gacha.

Here's the stage data for the first 23 stages. As you can see, you'll need around 1000 points from finding familiars on top of the points from steps to get the early clear on time. Thankfully, they appear way too often so you should have that much by stage three even. Unfortunately, the low step count and frequent interruptions makes it kind of a tedious event.

I certainly can't but I have victories against some thanks to Itsuki, I believe. They're the super powered one in the group but they haven't logged in in 6 days.

for the ninja exchange, whether you should buy one of the back accessories or the head accessory for materials depends on what you need

head accessory gives 8 thread, 16 cloth and 12 buttons per 60 charms
back accessory gives 12 thread, 15 cloth and 9 buttons per 60 charms

Well, you're free to leave if you want. I'm probably not going to spend the effort to farm powerful event cards to make a competent team any time soon, and I'm definitely not going to drop money on it either, so if you're looking to play the game and actually enjoy it, it might be the best choice.

Sorry about that, I've been kinda busy with college and work so I barely have time for myself.

Actually you can get good cards for free. All of the cards on my team are archwitches from past events.

The easier to get ones from the recent ones don't seem too strong. Would I need to do the whole max level then fuse, with succession arcana, then awaken, then max skill before they become viable?

>Koaru
This is killing me

The most important thing is the skill, which the recent cards are lacking. And yes, maxing their level before evolving or amalgamating is the best way.

what's the discord?

discord.gg/99U59

Where the cute girls at

EN twitter and JP twitter

This is full of little girls

rip

How the fuck am I suppose to have a doki doki memory with an elementary schooler if they don't even bring over the outfit? This is bullshit. What's the JP clothing number?

Seems to have been implemented on EN too

Thanks.
In a completely unrelated point, do you also have the item numbers for the face censor bar/mosaic that were in JP Kanna's shop awhile back?

No

Discord killed the general

Try a newer bait, game related if possible.

The MCC community is so dead.
It's time for DGers and DBers to step up

There are even fewer of them here

Who is the plainest /mkg/ master?

It's not about numbers but activity. I'm sure there are more girlfriends awake and working than there are myroids

DB a shit

How so?

dead
post skeletons

You first.

Okay Senpai!

I want to be hardcore about DG but /mkg/ won't let me.

I've played for over a year and have yet to join a group or recommend an item to anybody.

>I've played for over a year and have yet to join a group or recommend an item to anybody.
How is that /mkg/'s fault?

We have a group.

Working Together is lame, everyone. As I said before, it only gives the number of Pal Points for the time as if only one were working. It also gives only one item out of a shared Tsundere work. The only benefit is to give 1.2 times the number of Shells you would have received normally for each DG and, as noted, the ability to use time reducers to affect both DGs.