FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing
Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=qaKFEMU51Zg

>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL WE HIT 750 POSTS OR 250 IMAGES
>REMEMBER TO REPORT AND IGNORE SHITPOSTING
>tfw there are no crossovers with scott's other games yet in this au

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1Za7fJHaq_GkTG38tJeRQutP63tDvDSdNCMvZE-DrtQM/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/1x5Wld74LO-chLV4qA_bJghQgT9h6DDRNxZ1IvNrBz2Q/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/1kbIpTUGi8NqDgdjQE4kRmWyxqdSdp0CWjTNe6fPlKZ4/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/1PQtWkA6CfAr6jbishv1Dr4QgLP1w32l-wHl9JRoOweo/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All in favor of blowing off Snax's "NO THREAD OCS OR NON-FNAF SCOTT CHARACTERS REEEEEEEEEE" demand?

Nah.

We're not incluiding Netty or Souldozer, stop asking.

Netty isn't a thread OC.

I want Ace to draw non-fetishy Bonnie again.

Xth for try not to bleed on the carpet.

We can always just start our own fightan club. With powers! And needlessly convoluted lore!

I want BoyBonnie to draw very fetishy Toy Tricky.

we are starting to drain out characters to the point this bloody thing came out, so idk

not like most of the nightmare bots got personality anyway, so i don't really mind

We don't need more characters. We just need more fightan.

Reposting for new thread

Aim for the pompadour, it's the source of his power!

>not kicking him right in his poofy pants

It's a trick. That's where he hides all of the weapons.

I want to look in staffys pussy for apartheid diamonds

we know, bombay

Hello.

Thank you.

What do you mean by "drain out characters"?
Are you saying we are running out of characters?

Original pic.

I never knew how much i wanted to see cinnablon in a sweater vest

A brief rundown of what I've been doing the past week.

>Springtrap Just Wants a Quiet Life (1-3, ctrl f Part 3 for the new stuff)
Things are ramping up. The next Bonnie-focused chapter is going to be pretty fun.
docs.google.com/document/d/1Za7fJHaq_GkTG38tJeRQutP63tDvDSdNCMvZE-DrtQM/edit?usp=sharing

>Dead Man's Party
"Weapons" didn't actually have an ending so after two years I decided to fix that. I feel like I did a decent job keeping it self contained and sane, though.
docs.google.com/document/d/1x5Wld74LO-chLV4qA_bJghQgT9h6DDRNxZ1IvNrBz2Q/edit?usp=sharing

>Nightmares
As requested from last thread. Mike encounters Nightmares.
docs.google.com/document/d/1kbIpTUGi8NqDgdjQE4kRmWyxqdSdp0CWjTNe6fPlKZ4/edit?usp=sharing

>Irreparable (now called "Broken")
My other SL story though there's nothing in common between it and Quiet Life. It's about the Aftons, and attempts to mingle them with some AU because I'm a glutton for punishment. Next chapter should be the last.
docs.google.com/document/d/1PQtWkA6CfAr6jbishv1Dr4QgLP1w32l-wHl9JRoOweo/edit?usp=sharing

As always, criticism is appreciated and highly valued.

I need to make a separate file for these

Nice to see you back Ace. Nice work.

Same goes to you too Mizu. Loving all the fighting stuff recently.

Again, I know someone already made a Toy Chica but I still felt like shaking the idea off my head.
Have at it.

Can you imagine letting her ride you until daybreak, Not letting up once?

fuck off we're full

We could always have a vote, if either of you remove the blush and add small spiky teeth you could have a Nightmare Chica.
Granted fighting games usually have at least one clone character/multiple slots for basically the same character.

Bad post.

rest is important

Can we have this instead of the other?

bad post

Fuck you leatherhead.

Who are you?

Any news from Scott Cawthon for a new game or anything?

Other than Movie news and his final thought on FNAF World, no.

long time lurker wantin to make oc cuz i realized i don't do anything all day

This one's much better anyway

On one hand, this is Penguin we're talking about and we just got a new ocfag.
On the other hand, I've never seen the concept of a rollerskating character in a fighting game and it's quite interesting.
Someone should do a strawpoll

I've seen roller skates a few times but it is rare.

How about we judge the actual content rather than personal bullshit behind the creator?

I feel sorry for them, especially posting them so close to each other, but there are a few other Chicas.

>I know there's already a character of this bot but let me shove mine in there and start trouble

Feels like if they just wanted to unload the idea they would just do an image showing it off instead of filling out the bio. Definitely feels more like some passive-aggressive route going about it this way.

i'm working on some stuff for the fight au, but in the meantime, have a thing i sketched last night.

Penguin said last thread he was working on his for a week, the other guy just had the luck to post earlier.
Still, like said, let's see which one is better by content itself and not who made it.

Cute stuff.

Oh hey, that's a nice trace, Ace. Good to see ya.

Hey, good to see you too. These fight scenes are awesome.

I have a genius idea: instead of the creators, why not have the characters fight over it ?
It could be it's own little meta thing.
Or, just do what said and slap teeth and streaks on it to call it a phantom/punch holes in it and call it a nightmare version.

I'd say Penguin's fits more into Toy Chica and the other one could be easily changed into Nightmare Chica, just remove the blush and teak a few things.

That's a flabby Foxy. Also, the dismembered limb doesn't make it less cute.

>why not have the characters fight over it?
You're getting somewhere, user

Agree. There's no reason to get rid of one or the other. I think these two are far enough apart that it's fine.

Sudden Death, the chicken that loses becomes the Nightmare.
Got to get the in-universe deepest lore going

Grappley doesn't take defeat that well

Cute, really liking the work you are doing on this.

This is so sweet it gave me type 2 diabetes.

I'm having fun with these, and want to do more than just single scenes

Cool, can't wait for them. Keep up the good work Mizu.

Holy fuck that rabbit is cute.

The problem with that idea is that both AlphaCharlie and Penguin seem to be very amateur, and the latter has mentioned drawing speed problems.
If they're both willing for the first actual fight that's up to them, though.

Y'all dead as fuck

I discovered Yakuza 0.

I'm still here, what do you want to talk about?

Did you discover the wrestling gang yet?

I don't know, what do you want to talk about?

Lore, any questions you have about the games, hopes for the future of Fnaf, any topic really, just pick one and lets get going.

Which fighters would you ship?

Not him, but I wonder if there's any hints at the fate of Afton's wife.

The conspicuous absence of Chica from SL, and her being the only family member we haven't seen on screen yet makes me wonder if there's a connection.

Scott could have just had no idea on what to do with Afton's wife, or she was already dead.
Sounds stupid but maybe her death inadvertently lead to all of this. Like she and Afton loved each other so much but as Afton was away working on the Animatronics, he did not have time to be a real parent, leaving his wife to do all of that.

When she died, assumingly before the events of Fnaf 4, Afton had no idea on how to raise his kids causing the younger one to be bullied.
But of couse this could have been a copeing mechanism that the Older Brother came up with as maybe the mother died while giving birth to the Crying Child, causing the Older Brother who HAD memories of the mother to hate the Crying Child.

Afton took his work as a copping mechanism, being constantly at it and building more Animatronics.

But when his creations killed the last creation he had with his wife, and possibly the only way he still felt connected to his wife, he snapped.

He then killed his kid who caused the incident to happen and his friends as they helped in killing of the last bit of his wife remaining.

But of course this is just something that I just thought up of at the top of my head, probably not true, or at least not entirely.

As far as Chica goes, she has Chica's Pizza World, or something like that and if the VA panel was anything to go by, Scott is not actually done with SL yet as they said that there were some lines that they couldn't say at Scott's request.

Also user linking you to this as I forgot about this and it may or may not be something to indicate that Scott is working on something.
As far as a connection goes, not sure if there is one or if it is just a coincidence.

>On the other hand, I've never seen the concept of a rollerskating character in a fighting game and it's quite interesting.

Lilica Felchenrow of the Arcana Heart series is the only one I can think of offhand.

What was up with the cartoon sequences in sister location? I know its probably been discussed plenty of times but i still don't understand why it was in the game.

Baby did nothing wrong

I think he's had enough to eat already.

we need ice based fighting au baby

Literally did nothing wrong.

Well, with the purple suit I thought it was going to relate to FNAF's story, with the vampire as a stand-in for Purple but it really doesn't seem to mean anything since the story doesn't line up very well.

I think they were just some comedy/lightheartedness for in-between Nights.

I mean you CAN look into it and see similarities.
>Wearing Purple.
>Having a child.
>Working at night.

But it was most likely meant for shits and giggles.

Baby killed two men who did literally nothing wrong, and most likely more.

She's a manipulative, lying bitch who plays dumb until she gets an advantage. If it wasn't for the "tragic" backstory and the fact that she's innocent in Scott's eyes, I would think she might be a sociopath.

I mean, I guess that's not entirely ruled out since William Afton might've passed some of his genes onto the kids, but still

Getting vomited into a sewer doesn't seem like the right decision, to me.

foxy wit a big belleh

wait a second

it all make sense now

oh no

>tfw baby and freddy whit a big belleh are cannon now

Good cat.

What was it?

I deleted it because it was essentially shitposting but it was a true story about my cat's loyalty.

Thanks, user. I got sad when I checked the archives and thought my tail to be lost forever. A yarn like that is to be treasured.

I liked the off-yellow color Golden Freddy had. Was kind of eery.

I also think the Freddy design in the first FNAF 2 poster is better than the one in game. Might be just the lighting. Does anyone else feel this way?

Same model it think, maybe an edit here and there. But it was probably just the lighting.

Im happy we have a new OCfag but I personally prefer Rolly. Can we just say this one's Withered Chica?

Farby Farzbar

He could've been called Boney if you look at those hips.

Probably.

I think lighting was a big part of why the first game was as effective at spooking you. In the rest of the games it seems more like "here you go don't look for them in the shadows they're right here", with the exception of Springtrap.

Given how up until now it's been a first come first into the slot: going with no.

Changing that method of adding characters onto the roster now will just incite more drama which is unnecessary.

The Old bots were good on paper but weren't really executed properly, I think.

Bonnie having no face was really more cool than it was creepy. If you had more focus on the individual robots, you could've emphasized the robot body horror better but this was like the Return of the Jedi of the series, except instead of a bunch of Ewoks it's a bunch of animatronics.

Fnaf 4 had a little of that with the Nightmare when they are at the end of the hallway.

Fnaf 2 having that would have just made the game even harder.

Fnaf 4 had no cameras but the closeness that Nightmare Fredbear and Nightmare/Nightmarionne got added more stress and in-your-face fear rather than using the lighting.

F\SL did have some of this with the Funtime Freddy game on Night 2

Let's just keep both. They're diffrent enough

>Fnaf 4 had a little of that with the Nightmare when they are at the end of the hallway.

They only duck behind the corner. I was referring to the shadows and lighting's presence in the games. Scott could've had their eyes glow in the darkness, but that would've made it too easy.

It's pretty pointless in FNAF 2, since by Night 4 all you really need to do is know where Mangle is, and to check the vents. It's a fundamentally broken game that would need an overhaul to make it work better for horror.

Well for Fnaf 2 you just get into the pattern of checking the Prize Counter and flashing the light.

Fnaf 4 having the Animatronics be hidden by the shadows would have made it harder to tell if you succeeded in driving them away when they were far away and would cause you to die even more.