JUST MY PACKS

JUST
BUY
MY
PACKS

Rip CamelBro

rogue is fixed now

Should have been a dead game edition

Blizzard and Viscous Syndicate both agree that the playrate of Shaman was about a quarter mid January.

However Blizzard claims the playrate has gone down to 17%, while VS claims it has gone up to 30%. Which matches your own ladder experience?

us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20752599821#2
us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20753316155#1

>implying Ben Brode isnt pulling shit out of his ass to appease the reddit cucks

Every month i go for rank 5 and then never open the game again. Now I've even lost the will to do that.

I'm so depressed, I have no other hobbies and this game was giving me some type of comfort.

Even that is gone.

Dont worry Ben might fix it in 1 month

>Play the brawl
>Open pack
>LEGENDARY
>It's deathwing
>I've already dusted two deathwings since opening my first a year and a half ago.
>I've also dusted two normal edwins and a golden one since getting my first edwin 2 years ago.
>Haven't cleared my quests in over two weeks
I think I'm done bros

According to Anons, and reddit for that matter, ranked is completely unplayable. What about Arena, is that still safe?

if i had a single thing to do right now i would quit hearthstone immediatly. sadly i hate the current wow

i've lost the will to do that two months after kaza dropped. now im struggling even play up to rank 15

What's with the doom and gloom attitude in here?

its not only in here user. its everywhere in the hearthstone community

I guess the other thread was a ruse, so here's this.

Reddit just had another meltdown

People are just finally starting to see how shit and barebones HS is

i think even before making this card you knew blizzard will never impliment something like this because it would confuse retards. Besides that the card is honestly pretty bad

Its startling that it took this long.

way to complicated...

Here is a 10/10 HS Team 5 card to control the meta

hearthstone belongs to aggro cuckboy

>Finally every single website is tired of team 5hit bullshit
I think the next "nerfed" card is Ben Brode, if you know what I mean

This is christian imageboard, user

ITT: Blizzard will rotate the classic set .

i didn't get a free pack from the brawl

anyone else?

then his post is even more relevant

I'll bet a lot of standard players will be unable to adapt to the next rotation and follow Reno to the shitbin

you got a really cool card back!

Or even just for Thaurrisan . Bye bye standard combo decks

oh word, guess i clicked too fast and didn't see.

a bit new to /hsg/ and HS in general. can i get a quick list of who is and isn't /our guy/?

reynad is our guy
literally everbody else is reddit
kibler is ultra reddit

by definition someone who browses Veeky Forums is our guy and that guy is only forsen

/hsg/ can't agree on anything

disgusted toast
kripparrian

What was wrong with the last thread? The Lazytown OP image?

>>>/reddit/

>people actually believed that mtg/hs had more depth than poker

>no link to last thread
>no cunts section
>retarded image that has nothing to do with hearthstone

>a game all about rng card draw has depth
lol?

I have played mtg for 7 years and HS for 3 and have never seen anyone even mention poker in comparison

who are you quoting

Started the season off right

wow kys yourself

It's his own fault for playing rat on curve vs paladin

>he coined into it

>people STILL don't get the rat

>faggot saw pirates
>decided to rat turn 1
RUSED

just cucked a shaman fag with power word glory

Haven't been here for a month. Are the Shadowfags gone?

New drama? mind if I have a redpill?

team 5 is shit there you go

P___ C____v____

shadowfags are even ditching their own game. just goes to show you how shitty ccg's actuay are

Is this what poverty looks like?

I agree.
Play Cntrlvvarr

i already forgot kek

>it's another tryhards design their own cards that will never see play ever episode

i dont like this card :c

holy shit i literally did that when patches was released and i had to wait a week to craft him cause money problems. i know how that guy feels.

someone buy this guy a pack

>both cards are 1 mana 1/1 charge
>therefore boar is literally the best replacement for it

They just dont understand the game yet kek

are you trying to insult me because that won't work. if you're implying that i am bad at this game or that my logic was flawed, my response to you is -- who gives a fuck.

kys

buy more packs you godamn faggot HAAHHAAHAH

ign.com/articles/2016/06/20/blizzard-on-designing-hearthstoneas-old-gods

That C'thun meme died really early didn't it? Why was c'thun so shit?

Funnily enough there was actually a combo/ramp druid meta branch that played boar on higher ranks to get 3 more damage reach with combo and counter hunter traps that would usually eat their bigger shit.

ARRRGHGGGHHH SAVE ME THIS PRIEST HAS 3 TALONPRIESTS

I'm hosting a Standard Hearthstone Tourney this saturday. Sign up here: docs.google.com/forms/d/1IM2Yp-X2Mwrjn6xH7t_7BbSVTLzPklUU0v7EVTUFWOU/edit
Link to Join: discord.gg/rrnHWYV
Starts 02/04/17 8pm EST : WIN UP TO 20$
We're going to be hosting tourneys for other games in the future, if you like Overwatch or LoL, stick around

it's too dangerous to have specific win conditions you can easily play around so they just put in stuff like stb and claws to make the game healthier

I've just realized that paladin is dedicated trash class in HS. Remember how often Ben talked about players who love to play with trash in dim hope to make it work? Remember how many Timmy and crappy cards like Stand Against Darkness paladin got and shitters who gleefully squeed at them? Goons, dragon consort which was a Timmy bait for Kibler, random murloc cards with no theme. It's all in place, paladin is here to get trash lovers excited. Ben often talks openly to us but we don't notice it.

There are a ton of really good HS streamers so it really comes down to your preference in what you want to see in a stream. I like the GNC crew because they are actually good but prefer to play wacky decks and shitpost unless they have to, nostam's stream is always a multi person voice call stream

grandnationalchampions.com/

>there are people on /hsg/ LITERALLY RIGHT NOW that watch hearthstone streams for the """"gameplay""""

My biggest problem is that paladin is all over the place

Paladin suddenly went murlocs with tgt and loe, but then old gods came and pushed control pally super hard, then when meme streets came around they literally only printed super aggro cards

Its no shit Paladin is non-existent right now

Team 5hit needs to stop trying to push their archetypes so hard, print some cool and interesting cards THEN people figure it out, but no, gotta staple all over the cards what they want people to do

Did you literally start playing last year or something?

I've been playing since Naxx

shut the fuck up FAGGOT

>Team 5hit needs to stop trying to push their archetypes so hard
That's the whole point of the class, to help push new build around archetypes, get trash lovers excited with the opportunity to make crappy goofy cards go Boom! and humiliate opponents by winning with garbage cards. I don't say it ironically, that's what Ben and many players stated openly.

Follow the rules

Re SHUT UP MIN SE GAMISW ORTHIO

>it's another "brode explains some buzzwords to sound smart, talks about how the situation is totally overblown with fake statistics and ends saying they really aren't going to do anything episode"

how many more times are they gonna run this one?

Last warning

fuck you Ben Brodes little bitch

*stampeding kodo noises*

>talks about how the situation is totally overblown with fake statistics and ends saying they really aren't going to do anything
Did I miss something?

you missed Ben Brode cucking the entirety of reddit

decided to log in after not playing much this week.

face an aggro shaman, pretty normal.

has a weapon equipped, rolls spell power previous turn, and lava burst, bolt, bolt, weapon for 16 damage on turn 5 lethal.

lol im not gonna log in for a month at least

what the fuck did he do? I don't keep up with this shitty game anymore. I only logged in because of season rewards, opened up /hsg/ and started playing again. Are they going to nerf WHO GOES THARR *cannon boom* I'M IN CHARGE NOW or not?

They might not nerf it after all

Brode just said "Hey guys, its not that bad, just play control warrior!" and announced a patch by the end of the month, he never say its going to be a balance patch

Ben Brode needs resign and do a job more his speed, like pizza delivery.

Is there even a control warrior that can win against reno?

>only deck i want to play i need 3200 more dust for and it will be unplayable after rotation

>waiting for months in a meta that's overrun by complete bullshit that you can only counter by retardedly bad RNG for opponent or changing your deck completely
>"The outcry we face is only in smaller community, not the general normie scum we bait on the app store, so we just want to see if people find the actual counter in the game with our le ebin unicorn decks first :^)"
>people still get raped back to back
>"It seems it might be slightly unfun to play against, so we obliterate the card by nerfing the whole concept of it to the ground without it ever seing play again, ever."

It boggles my mind how they have the leading DIGITAL card game and are afraid of nerfing something that isn't even printed.

Why the fuck am I still playing this game

so is there anything that kills the shaman

shaman

>MTG prints out a 'neutral' card thats in most of competitive decks, cards get banned
>HS prints out a neutral pirate package thats in most of competitive decks, Brode tells people to chill, its not that bad

Kek