gw2crafts.net/
>Useful links
gw2efficiency.com/
tooltips.thatshaman.com/
guildwars2roleplayers.com/
>Writebin
pastebin.com/kRR6ZV7W

>Veeky Forums Guilds:
NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Oothier, Grovewillow, Vroris, Raid Time, Rijakk, or Peachy Panic.
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Aktium, Amarin Luxtail, Strider Of Spring, Dex Mindwrack, or Mo Zing Miko.

-Servers only matter for WvW and instancing.
-If no one is online, send a mail.
-If you are F2P, leave your name and region on the thread.

>Showed my friend the SAB jumping puzzle in my personal guild hall
>Praise and love all over

Anyone from HOPE around to shoot me an invite??

Scoops.8490

musky vaelentines date

Can't decide between warrior, guardian, or necromancer. Trying to go with something that isn't hard to level, but is useful for end game (PvE I guess).

This is unfortunate. I'm sure there are several reasons for a dead /gw2g/, but GW2 is buzzing with too many people for this general to disappear from the catalog indefinitely.

I'll be around for these and whatever comes in the future. Maybe the next generation of /gw2g/ anons will have fun posting on /gw2g/. Nothing to argue about really, this is to be expected after so many content droughts and bad decisions on ArenaNet's end. But then again, we are getting new stuff to do five days from now, though it's not much to talk about until it's on our laps. WvW is still in shambles as well, I personally know a group of people who would come back to good WvW.

It is what it is. Keep pushing /gw2g/..

>HOPE still cant keep their thread bumped

>something that isn't hard to level, but is useful for end game (PvE I guess).

Warrior and guardian are excellent choices. Both have leaps and swiftness to make the leveling and overworld exploration easier while at the same time being heavy soldier professions, easy to learn, master, and gear up.

Necromancer is harder to gear up and not as useful, though it's handy to have more than one or two professions ready for raids. Fractals are whatever, just need decent professions (all of the ones you listed are useful for fractals) and ascended gear with agony resistance.

If it's your first time playing, flip a coin between warrior and guardian

hi

i just leave the thread open on my phone because it takes 5 days to reach 750 so it's nice to check up every once in a while and answer anons questions.

I dont play myself and havent in months now but i still like answering questions for new players. Unless someone else answers them the way i would.

Yes, it's a habit to come and see what's going on. It feels like people ran out of hope after so many disappointing additions to the game. It certainly doesn't help that ArenaNet removed content as time went on, but old /gw2g/ still believed in ArenaNet and were excited for the future. The current living world release schedule is so predictable and boring; LS episode of following NPC's and completing achievements, new small scale maps, a new currency for each new map and thus new grind, and perhaps a new sPvP conquest map.

Living world season 1 had randomness to it. Could've added a new world boss on one week, a new type of invasion/siege event that switched maps like the Scarlet invasions or the Mordrem attacks pre-HoT, a regular story instance, a scavenger quest on another week, a dungeon rework, etc. There was variation and that kept people interested. Now all there's to see over the horizon is a story moving at a snail's pace and a new map detached from the core Tyrian world.

I'd say this is only a problem for old players who are chugging through content as soon as it hits the table but we are missing an entire living world season that just dumps new players from the personal story to season 2 of the LS. They really shot themselves in the foot with that decision

On the dot bud, it's okay though i've had fun playing other games again haha. I havent even played last seasons content because i was bored half way through it unfortunately.

I'm hopeful for the next expansion, but wont be buying it personally.

that's the third dead thread in a row now

stop making this garbage general

player housing when

shut up.
we still have ppl coming in to ask questions and what not.. and some of us still talk and discuss things.

tfw no thick femcharr wife

then go to reddit for actual discussion

these generals are nothing but shitposting

go away pls

nice discussion

you wanna talk about stuff or just tell the gen to kill itself?

Just coming back into the game after about a year's break, is Mesmer still fun for most content?

Already done a few rounds of unranked PvP and it feels like my old loadout is still good, but I haven't seen many other Mesmers about, which makes me wanna ask here if the class got hit in terms of PvE or something

>The tolerant black queen is being threatened by the evil racist blonde skinhead white male

What did (((SJWnet))) mean by this

Don't post that fugly kremlin commie slut

You will protect her smile

>they're gonna make caudecus the trump and jennah the hillary

everyone look at the retard and laugh

Sorry user, this one was already up

>open daily divine envelopes
>get three 8g88s88c cocks

>20 minute queue to get the same people

you lewd lil user

So how the fuck do I close rifts in bloodstone fen for the daily?

are you max rank?

1900ish

>Elona has been ruled by Palawa Joko and his undead army for over a century
>Somehow still manages trade, a living human population, and agriculture to feed them while keeping the river Elon choked into submission
?????

>grampa joko will never stick his dry, sandy jerky dick in your pussy pussy

>Charr in elona
>"Tribal" charr that are native to elona
>Charr in the serious order of whispers

why does vae talk so much shit on the discord
its really annoying
is he too autistic to notice hes retarded?

>"Tribal" charr that are native to elona
do want

How dare you.

no one likes you vae

Not him, but a fan.

>14 posters
Jesus

kys jugg

who do you think makes discord a better place, user?

why the fuck do I have to clear my fucking guild hall. Getting help for it in this dead game is the worst fucking experience. And when you're in with your 3 man party, your realize they suck ass

Simple, you don't deserve a guild hall.

guild halls are for cunts with proper guilds
you apparently dont have one so you dont get one

tfw no femsura teeth sliders

I want to make a cute bucktooth bunnysura!

that would be pretty cute for sure user :D

tfw no cute bunny sura in my bed right now for snuggles

give me the futacharr pussy

>futa
no

>not wanting both packages in one
step up senpai

give me the vae pussy

I'm going to photoshop horsedicks on Vuncia

post results

Blood Rubies
Petrified Wood
Fresh Winterberries

What's the best farming strategy for ascended rings/amulets/accessories/backpacks?

I just started playing GW2. When will I start to enjoy it?

got my guild hall
ha!

Do they know you wrote mean things about them on the internet? kek

When you go back in time three years, or back to less than a month after release.

>nu-Anet will never ever design an armor as glorious and tasteful as Stag
>everyone is a disco ball in their welfare legendary footprints, particle effects and obnoxious back skins

What's even the point of anything?

>tfw no 9 foot nornfu

this man knows what's up

[250 that feels]

When will anet add tail fluffiness sliders

they're not sqenix, so never

human aristocrat smoking a cigar rolled on the supple brown ears of a pure femsura

human aristocrat taking a new cigar from his exotic cigar-case, made from supple brown ears of a pure femsura