January update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51933
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/UyaKYH9u

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Old thread

Wew. Decent pics and both OPs didn't fuck up. Guess I'll go with the first one then.

2nd for Sice

;_;

Are there any Final Fantasy characters that are anywhere near as cool as Cloud and Sephiroth?

So are we using this thread or the other one? I can only assume this one since it came first.

yes

This is the one. Other thread has cancer in it, poor OP.

The one without nintenshits /feg/ cancer

I honestly have no clue why they are trying to push fire emblem into this general. Like what's the point? They have their own general for a reason and it's not as if they are having any discussion here besides just baiting autism.

>Episode Gladio will mostly be gameplay focused
>Episode Prompto will mostly be character development focused
Speculation on how Prompto DLC will go?
Is it going to be a walking simulator with cutscenes or are they going to put in shooting sections here and there to tailor it to his fighting style?

Shitposting, pretty much every general has been invaded by those autists at some point.

They want to troll and annoy people witht their mediocre shit-looking game.
Welcome to Veeky Forums.

It's beautiful.

the literally /mbgg/ meme has gone too far

>Gaius will never be in RK
>you will never be able to use a team of armored knights

It isn't just ffg, it's been all over the place. It's like some misguided attempt at viral marketing that just pisses people off rather than gets them interested.

>shooting sections here and there
Cerberus is fun so hopefully that and a few sneaking parts but if itis anything like Chapter 13 all over again then they can fuck off.

Can i add my FEH friend code in the doc?

No, fuck off.

not him but /feg/ is a shitshow right now with all the attention from FEH. the threads aren't even lasting an hour. there's a ton of overlap in fans between the series so it's not crazy to think there might be some /ffg/ anons that are playing that mobage too

You can nail your dick to your chair.

That's nice. But this thread is for final fantasy, not for fire emblem.

Oh hey why don't I go post some Halo in the Team Fortress general, I'm sure they'll appreciate that right? I'm sure there's some cross over of fans....

True. It's the same with /hsg/ and shadowverse shills

/feg/ has had crossposters trying to spam in the other threads for years. This isn't anything new.

2 BE whales did say they would post their friend codes

But /feg/ forum is so bad no one can find each other

>It isn't just ffg, it's been all over the place. It's like some misguided attempt at viral marketing that just pisses people off rather than gets them interested.
this is some grade A Veeky Forums conspiracy bullshit

Have you stopped to think that the game might be popular? and people talk about new things? There's a concept called Ockham's Razor that you might want to think about some time.

>It's like some misguided attempt at viral marketing
It's pure shitposting plain and simple. Anyone here remember Silasfag invasions?

Pretty sure one of y'all recommended shadowverse to be and it's terrible

The voice acting isn't the greatest either

>playing BE with my BE bros
>can't go 3 posts without seeing something about FEH
>all these faggot blurting out FEH this FEH that
>try to install game
>your device isn't supported
>download APK secondhand
>only get 5 pulls
>all shit
>combat shit (think FFT but without any good parts just cancer)
>art shit
>uninstall
the only good thing was the voice acting.. but it was very sparse.

please stop trying to viral market a shitty game on ffg we already have enough shitty games. yeah im talking about you mobius

Cloud is a fucking dork dude. If you want cool look no further than the leading man.

i'll share my code eventually but i'm casually rerolling in it while I do other things. I had a roll with Hector/Robin that I accidentally erased

don't worry guys i'll provide final fantasy content don't lynch me

go back to /tv/

Reminder that FEH posts are both allowed and encouraged.

This is A FINAL FANTASY GENERAL
Get that through your thick skull, retard, you don't post your /feg/ shit here.
Overlap my shit, fuck off or fuck off.

Thanks and good luck !

is she our guy

The only non FF thing I've ever recommended here was Pokemon Shuffle. I think one other user plays it too.

clam down, kid

Nintendrones and /feg/fanboys will ingest any shit splurred by nintendo.
Maybe it's their first mobile game, but yeah, the gameplay and the art is plain shit.

I think it still counts as /ffg/ as long as it's still with an /ffg/ user

you keep giving me (You)s and saying that but i'm literally just a regular poster who saved that image after someone posted it here because it was a nice ariana reaction image

like do you need to talk to someone about something or

Share it in /feg/, fuck off.
>clam down, kid
>clam
and you, go back to school, illiterate newfag

Kafka

Actually, is completely right. The rules of a general include talking about the general itself. People that are friends on the /ffg/ mobages are asking for friend codes in another japanese mobage. Hardly offtopic.

Wrong. The topic of this thread is Final Fantasy, not fire emblem.

Exactly. There is nothing wrong with asking to play a different game with an user here. Hell, it's not even that, it's sharing friend codes.

No, not really.
Eat shit and die, and stay in the /feg/ thread, retarded cancershit.

>that pic
someone post the sweating rain i forgot to save it

Anyone think op is hating on nintendo a little to hard ?

Like he can't say it without swearing or memes

Tonight on !!!

/ffg/ investigates

What does it feel like to kiss a girl, /ffg/?

you forgot your trump meme there cupcake

Here's a suggestion, go to IRC and tell the mods what these /feg/ cancershits are doing.
Three other generals I visit are also being flooded by these retards so it's not an isolated case.
>Actually
No, not really, eat shit and fuck off, retard. Stay in the /feg/ general and share your shit codes over there.

like bags of sand

Remember how originally it seemed like this would be the thread to use because of the lack of the FEH shitstorm?

Pretty sure most ppl here are dads

Since final fantasy has an equal gender fan base

I don't even play FEH, but only because Nintendo hates flips. It's PAD all over again.

BE bro don't worry about it, other FF gamers haven't accepted ariana as canon yet

Did you even read the question?

like 3k less in my wallet

do it yourself you sperg

>MOOOOOOM the cyber bullies are invading our threads!
Does the concept of an international game release baffle you that much? Give it 24 hours and it'll calm down. Remember Pokemon GO? Same shit dude.

Pretty fuckin great desu

I already did, newfaggot

They aren't the same people

People in other generals are playing it too

But only want to talk about it with their friends of that general

The solution is probably related to that. Just tell people to go to /feg/ if they want to fuck around with friendcodes for whatever reason. There is no way we are the only general with the problem at this level right now.

Anyone getting a black screen at RK multiplayer tonight? I am able to join lobbies but afterwards it just hangs on the black screen. I've restarted, tried on and off my home network.

Does the concept of keeping your shitty game in your shitty general baffles you that much?
>Give it 24 hours and it'll calm down
Of course, Nintendrones have the attention span of a fucking dove

Whats the apoc raid this time around?
Lesbo-cia would've been a fun one

Admit you're just pretending to be angry to get "(you)"'s

Yes, well, this isn't a chatroom for all topics. You may go make your own thread or use some other area to talk about it.

When does it happen? And is it multi mode only or do the same thing solo?

They do an apoc when ultimates show. So this Sunday. Probably fucking Wiegraf or his demon form again.

Rubicante featuring Counter Ultimate Dispel when you attack while his cape is up

????????
you act like there's some /feg/ invasion going on

it's literally just a few people here that downloaded it and are talking about it. we discussed it numerous times over the past few weeks. what are you getting so riled up about?

Put your lips on your wrist where you check your pulse. Kinda sorta like that - it's just soft skin touching each other. Nothing special. Anybody who says it feels good is lying and probably a normie. Stay pure, user.

It happens after the lobby launches into the fight. I get the normal stamina message, then black, no loading sign or anything. I tried hosting and joining lobbies.

And what op would i make ?

"/ffg/ anons who play heroes get in here"?

Thats way to niche

did you think he wasn't referring to a french kiss, user?

That sounds extremely fun.

a face only curty could love

post cute

He also has counter firaja that inflicts imperil fire

Go make a thread on /v/. Exchange your information then communicate outside the thread. Use IRC. I don't really care how you do it just don't pollute the general with off-topic items which should really go in other threads.

Go to /v/ then, retard. You're ruining our general with your Shit Emblem crap.

>????????
Suck off, autist.
>we discussed it numerous times over the past few weeks
And now you're spamming the thread with this shit 24/7, so yeah, fuck off. Learn how a fucking general works.

ITT:

>down to 56 mythril
>but finally got my first OSB
What're you saving for /ffg/?

Telling someone to go to /v/ proof that you are not true /ffg/ natives

What the fuck was his problem?

>go make a thread on /v/ for /ffg/ anons to exchange friend codes with each other
Do you realize how retarded you sound? Do you realize that YOU have made this become a shitposting point? If you didn't start some crazy brigade agaisnt the posting it would have beena quick 2 reply chain lost in the wind. Then you threw this fit because muh true /ffg/

there's really no other applicable thread is the goal is specifically to hook up with other /ffg/ players. it's not like we have a discord or something. no established place to orchestrate that means it goes. fucking. here.

nice trips m8

>proof that you are not true /ffg/ natives
Eat shit and kys, Yams.

>GO TO /v/ GO TO /v/

who fucking goes to /v/ anymore? is this due to ffxv? you guys literally sound like /v/

VIII banner 1, aside from anniversary shit. Very helpful to have all of those relics & Squall's jacket on it. Drew his damn OSB on the dungeon lucky draw, and VIII synergy is pretty shitty aside from that, Rinoa Rising Sun, and a shared SB gun

>Posting Fire Emblem in a Final Fantasy General
Do you realize how retarded you sound?
Do you realize that YOU have made this become a shitposting point?
>>it's not like we have a discord or something.
Make one then, retard.
>no established place to orchestrate that means it goes. fucking. here.
Make one then, retard.

Do not. post. Fire Emblem shit. Outside its general.
Is that hard to understand? Were you fucking dropped as a baby?

Garland / WoL BSBs
Fujin / Raijin
Emperor Maetus

Hold up!!!!

I have a solution!

Everyone go post your heroes code in the other /ffg/ thread the failed one

And we come back here for just normal /ffg/ discussion

The BE players should just put their emblem codes in the ingame message, problem solved.

Also, it gives me a hint as to who I should delete

I go to /v/ cuz you guys won't talk about anything but mobages haha

>tune in for next week's episode: user has an autistic rampage when someone puts secret of mana in the OP

When is the anniversary? Sounds like a good thing to save up for.