/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 01/28/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E [Open] [Open]
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k [Open] [Open]

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk [Open] [Open]

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/bqSipKma
vocaroo.com/i/s1Kl8RB3iHU9
imgur.com/a/Aa6Il
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does Kaede have a similar portrait?

Birthday girl

>Saihara and Shirogane complain about how shitty the recent morning/nighttime announcement have been, but Ki-bo and Yumeno like it.

>Yumeno in particular is quite a fan of melodrama and is sad the abusive husband Monotarou story ended. I can't believe her shit taste.

Yumeno confirmed a sadist?

>Breakfast ended but no one has seen Ouma or Iruma anywhere.

I'm pretty sure this is where he was with her when she was getting things set up to go in VR world. If Ouma gets his own novel, then that would probably be one of the scenes in it, since I don't think it ever showed what they talked about.

Hey drg, I want some participants for a project of mine. Any high school students wish to sign up? I need 16 of them.

Xth for cutest pairing

__th for cute normies

Yumeno confirmed us.

Yumeno did think Hoshi was handsome and may have had a bit of a crush on Ouma. She must've liked bad boys.

Best slut

muh dick

She was quite pleased to hear about Ouma liking her, made me get hopes up about the ship.

At least I got HimiKami.

This artist always draws THICC girls

I love him

>Monotarou and Monofunny apparently fucked
>Tsumugi's delusion is wanting to fuck her older stepbrother
>Rantarou is looking for his younger stepsister
>Monofunny clings to Rantarou's leg in pic related
>MonoTAROU
>RanTAROU

That's Team Danganronpa's fault. They transformed her personality into SHSL Fanservice and lewd jokes. Sure her normie outfit wasn't that conservative either, but it was nowhere near close to her SHSL self. They gave her all kinds of kinks and fetishes.

>Shirogane "Don't Ignore Me You Normie" Tsumugi
>Shirogane "Back in the Locker Piano Baka" Tsumugi
>Shirogane "Dirty Brother Killer" Tsumugi
>Shirogane "Don't Say No to Your Imouto" Tsumugi
>Shirogane "Can't Resist a Sister" Tsumugi
>Shirogane "Zeussu Right in My Vagoo" Tsumugi

DEEPEST LORE
E
E
P
E
S
T

L
O
R
E

She did not have a crush on Ouma. She hated him like everyone else. This is why I don't like shipperfags.

Wasn't that Kaito adding things Ouma didn't intend for him to say? It mentioned that Kaito improvised and added some of his own lines into the mix.

Delete this garbage.

Consider suicide.

Amagane happy ending.

A few nights ago, someone requested the idea of Kiibo taking care of Saihara while he was sick. I finally got around to writing it tonight. If there is any Hope x Detective fans out in the mix, here it is for you to read.

pastebin.com/bqSipKma

Cutest assassin.

J-Just a coincidence bros...

Anyone else pissed they never got to present this contradiction and have it explained?

Aw, is the SHSL Siscon mad?

Will DR ever have a female rival or is that as impossible as a female protagonist?

You know if Amami's original talent is SHSL Luck like the bonus mode stats imply then pairing him with Saihara would be another Naegiri with Luck x Detective like Kiibo x Saihara is Hope x Detective?

DELETE THIS!

It could be, but he's not actually luck.

Well Ouma played the Kirigiri/Nanami of chapters 3 and 4 and those were usually female. So would that be a step closer?

If the backstory LN comes out and he was originally luck, then I would accept it.

Yes! Amami is for Shirogane and her step brother delusions! He can't go to anyone else. If she can't have him then nobody can have him.

Reminder that if your ship isn't
Peko x Fuyuhiko
Ruruka x Izayoi
Harukawa x Momota
Munakata x Chisa
Or protag x cast member in their game not mentioned above
Your ship is non canon since those are the only instances of romantic affection canonically shown in any form between the characters in the series and everything else is just fancanon. Call me when characters other than the protag can FTE, collect underwear, see school mode endings and do the love hotel events.
Don't bother responding there is nothing you can say to refute me since there is nothing in the games that would prove me wrong.

I'm sure it will come back in the sequel.

By the way, why did Monotarou decide that Miu was his mother suddenly?

Who knows. I mean stats seem to imply it but not confirmed yet. We'll have to wait for additional content to be sure like a prequel if he ever gets one.

What about Komeda x hope?

vocaroo.com/i/s1Kl8RB3iHU9
What did he mean by this?

I can't refute you because you're completely right.

TFW Saihara gets to bang literally every girl all to himself and lewd up ouma korekiyo and hand hold kibo and get the right to date everyone by getting their underwear. Lucky guy he even ended up being one of the 3 people surviving and pretty much implied to have assassin and loli 3p.

Yandere Tsumugi would've been more interesting than what we got. I can dig it. I've always wanted a DR murder where someone kills the person they have a crush on over unrequited love.

Finally, a ship I can get on board with.

Am I the only one who had the urge to fuck my sister after going through this game?

Oh fuck, DR confirmed for brainwashing. Was this Kodaka's plan all along?

I'm not sure if any of her sprites would fit, but you can look at them if you want.
imgur.com/a/Aa6Il

Fuck off Tulpaman.

Saihara is fucking her as we shitpost.

Looking at some of these sprites makes me a little sad. She's kind of cute in a very vanilla sort of way. I would like to hold her hand.

High-quality sprite rips from the main game when.

Will it be as amazing as DR0? This is a deal breaker for me and can influence my decision for future DR material.

didn't weedman say that Ishimaru and Hifumi were rivals in love with alter ego/mondo respectively?

>V3 is all just a fictional story made up on the spot by maki during a police interrogation, claiming that the murder was self-defense because he "put her through a killing game"
>despite the pleas of her lawyer, she is seen as fit to stand trial and sentenced to death

I don't have a sister so I can't say. Guess I'll just have to settle for a tulpa.

He's more likely fapping off to the idea of fucking her.

>DR0
>good

Hard to say. Considering how V3 was written, it feels more like it will be "expansion friendly" in all types of ways, so it has potential at the moment considering the story is being written to set up for prequel and sequel material.

>Taking weedman lies seriousely

The only reason Yamada was into him at all was because AEgo was a 2 image

What do you mean "High-quality"?

Having the entire story be the delusion of a single character would be even ballsier than the LMAO FICTION twist. I would love to see the chaos that would ensue over that.

They kept Ouma's character ambiguous enough too that they could do the killing game from his perspective.

time to fucking off myself

I dunno, there's just something slightly off about the demo rips. Probably mostly muh OCD because none of them are complete sets.

Maybe it was a good thing for her to die in the first chapter. We didn't need to see her suffer through the entire game.
Well, she'd be doomed by chapter 3 so her death would only be prolonged.

It will leave us with more questions than answers. Then sequel will tie in V2 and V3 together and have the V2 survivors have been revealed to have picked up the V3 survivors from the rubble after their killing game to join some organization to fight TDR. The V2 survivors feel bad that they couldn't rescue Amami after he was the one who saved them and promised to fight for his sake.

Yeah, also were lacking on the prologue normie sprites. I hope to see them soon for more drawing content

A funnier ending would be Kaede waking up at her desk at HPA and Saihara telling her to hurry, since class just let out. He can't believe she just dozed off during the lecture like that.

It'd be fun to read from his point of view and see what drove him the way he did. Also getting his actual thoughts on some of the other characters.

You don't even have to take weedman's claim, since everybody else shipped mondo/ishi.

Weedman says a lot of things.

I would have wished she had a quick death than that brutal execution though. That was just depressing to watch.

Ishimaru saw Alter Ego as a bro, he was disgusted at Yamada waifufagging the machine

Kyoko should've just taken Alterego to her room and cuddled with it

Weedman is smart enough to say words now?

I could actually see that happening actually. Kinda like how you play DR1, recommended to read DR0 before playing DR2 to understand the endgame twists, maybe the sequel would work only after you play V3 and read V2.

I wonder if V2 had 6 chapters too.

Why did the Monokuma Cubs decide that Kiibo was their dad and Miu was their mom in chapter 4?

Maybe? Depends on how and what actually went down during that killing game.

I heard about Miu being the mom, but where did Kiibo as the dad come from? They call Monokuma dad.

>taking what the characters disguised as shitposters say seriously

They never said that about Kiibo.

Oh yeah I pretty much forgot about anything that had to do with yamada. He actually killed ishimaru for ae.

I thought Monotarou did and Kiib denied any relation to him.

You know how chapter 6 was basically a morality lecture shaming people for liking violence and all that?

What if Kodaka was pulling an Ouma and the intention was to make us rip apart every single contradiction because Dangan Ronpa was never about executions and killings alone?

Nope. They only call Monokuma dad or father. Kiibo gets grouped in with them a bit through, but he's very quick to deny it.

Ok. But why does Monotarou decide Miu's his mother?

I hope it was as violent as the student council killing game. Seeing as it would probably be a light novel, it could get as gorey as it wants like DR0.

Nobody really gets why. It's kind of like how he forgot he's Monofunny's brother. It just kind of happened.

Wouldn't you want to suck her tits. She is such a pervert she probably gives nursing handjobs. Nigga knew what was up.

I'd rather get a titjob while kissing her

Interesting. He helps the class figure out who killed Miu later on, because he still thought of her as his mother. I wonder if this is the fans at work being funny and having him forget or falsely remember things for the amusement factor. Think he'd help dear old mom fake her death somehow?

You spend like a third of the game in investigations and trials while the rest are fun characters interacting. Whoever plays Danganronpa only for murders and executions are wasting a load of time.

Guys, please. My dick can only take so much.

So many lewd ideas centered around Miu running through my head now...

Maybe have a cute loli get violently murdered with her decapitated head missing and we find out the culprit was the seemingly lovable bara. :')