/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, February 2nd:
506 – Alaric II, eighth king of the Visigoths promulgates the Breviary of Alaric (Breviarium Alaricianum or Lex Romana Visigothorum), a collection of "Roman law".
1848 – California Gold Rush: The first ship with Chinese immigrants arrives in San Francisco.
1868 – Pro-Imperial forces captured Osaka Castle from the Tokugawa shogunate and burned it to the ground.
1943 – World War II: The Battle of Stalingrad comes to an end when Soviet troops accept the surrender of the last German troops in the city.

>News
CK2 DD38 - My kingdom for an interface
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-38-my-kingdom-for-an-interface.995951/

EU4 - 24/01
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-24th-of-january-2017.996110/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[HoI4] - Après Moi, Le Déluge
moddb.com/mods/apres-moi-le-deluge

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!PQgxyACD!bpcXXoWI3Pfu_PJ1_sz5D7wKYO2OStEWr_npgpw0B_w

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6.1 - 27/11/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

Old Thread

white and based

When will we get a ck+eu /gsg/ with pops?

Based

Please help. I just want a comfy memoslavia game.

La Plata

Put everything on AI and watch. Pretend youre in a constitutional monarchy and they lock you away in a tower until they need you to sign a paper and thats what the events are.

>Comfy
>3.88 million pops as Croatia
>Comfy

Based Erdogan

t.urk

>Venice isnt completely overpowered
These sea jews are going to own the Byzantine empire in a few dozen years along with Egypt and be on their way to India. Im making so much money I litteraly cant spend it without being wasteful.

Made me shed a tear tbqh lads

To be fair, you kind of need millions of African pops to get soldiers as a minor country. His native provinces might not be able to man a single brigade! My Greece game was like that for a while.

Later he can release the colonies as dominions.

>Put everything on AI

I'm pretty sure that isn't possible unless you're talking about playing as Switzerland or Hawaii or something. In that case, I wouldn't be able to get any events.

Turks are based

And white from those 1000 years of slaving the Mediterranean.

Will Vicky 3's POPs be better or worse than Stellaris' >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>""""""""""""""""""""""POPs""""""""""""""""""""""

>betrothed to my cousin who is also my guardian
hnng

This stereotype is bizarre. The target audience of those products is self-hating white people.

the target of those products are the morally and culturally dead middle classes and the gradually gentrified lower classes whom are essentially drug addicts

try not being a pedophile and ask again

Change your character to a meme culture

haha...meme...lol...dam 4cham has the funniest jokes

What is this kind of irony called? There's so many layers i can't keep track any more.

What exactly is your point?

>not being a pedophile
feck off steamcordplaza

>nearly 80% efficency
>top 3 trade nodes are completely under my control
>50 gold a month from trading and only gets higher as blobs form
>balkins and Constantinople trade zones will be eaten by my Byzantine vassals
>they give me 50% trade
>I keep all major trade provinces
This is going to get retardedly high once I can add in India and China... My record was 112 as an African custom minor feeding off China and the Spice Islands.

white people aren't funny and they're lame and that's both your answers

how the fuck

Reminder that Dixie is the only part of America worth saving.

Am I the only one seeing this? Any idea?
I pull in around 30 gold into Bosphorus, where I own the major trade nodes, then the same to the Balkins then to my major trade node. End up with around 48 gold then the efficiency boosts it over. Need to kick out the leeches but other then that its fine.

>dumb enough to import enough niggers to nearly outnumber the hwhite population
ehh technically nah.

Not in my state, at least.

is there a temporary fix for eu4 ai being permanently in debt?

Accelerate white genocide

>it's a yohan spams the thread with cuck memes because he remembers trump won episode

That sure is a genuinely friendly looking black male right there, yep.

how can a single country be so white and so based?

samefag

pic related its what white men look like at 20 these days (low testosterone and stunted growth caused by shitty diet and extensive PC gaming)

literally this atm itt

i was talking about the thumbnail

Yea was wondering I have no Idea what happened. I dont even know what that picture is let alone having it on my computer.

It's a bug that used to swap two pictures that were posted at the same time. I think now it just picks one of them and uses it for both posts. Used to happen a lot a couple years back.

is this the actual thread

average white male jawline from years of mouthbreathing and barely chewing poorly microwaved McMush prepared in a hurry in order to supplement 48 hour PC Gaming sessions

Ah, shitposting time, my favorite part of the thread!

So Africamod died, right?

Ottos are fucked, war by war I will take everything that they own then I will go into russia.

imagine being so much of a pussy you actually report someone lmao

>not using ToT or atleast a flatmap mod
Come on, lad, it looks fucking hideous.

fuck africamod

fuck africa

africa

What would germany be like today if willy didn't sperg out and listened to bismarck?

>Nuremhora

The world would unironically still be good.

>WW1 is Willy's fault
>When all he did was honour Austria's call to arms
>Which was due to a Serb nationalist killing literally the only person in Austria who didn't want to go to war with Serbia
Heh nice meme you got there kiddo *tips pickelhaube and walks away*

Willy went full retard ignoring Bismarck's strategy of isolating the French diplomatically. Russo-French alliance is literally the worst-case scenario for Germany. He also ruined Anglo-German relations by trying to build a fleet to challenge them at sea because for some reason he thought they'd be cool with that since they were cousins.

He did pressure Austria to declare the war tho. But without turning this to an Veeky Forums discussion i'd say the war was more or less inevitable anyway. Every major power at the time was arms racing till they were armed to their teeth.

+ i have a hardon for willy

What would germany be like today if hitler didn't sperg out and accepted the second concession given by the British?

He should have dismantled A-H himself and annex the german speaking lands.

Reminder that the Umayyad Caliphate was the scummiest Caliphate.

>He did pressure Austria to declare the war tho.
How? I thought he simply gave them a free hand in the matter? That's the complete opposite of pressure.

r8 my allies lads

I never got why Bizzy didn't do this.
>more powerful united
Well, they sucked militarily, but even if they didn't, grossgermaniums would still have megahungary to back them up.

>I never got why Bizzy didn't do this.
Because he was a Prussian nationalist, not a German one. He wanted Prussia to be the dominant German power, not Austria. He was right too.

>implying an austria BTFO'd by Prussia wouldn't still be Prussian hegemonic

>tfw you will never send rhodesians to the moon

>losing supplies
it still hurts..

>le irl diplomacy is just as easy as in my liquor baron simulator memme
It was in the Hungarian leadership's interests to keep the AH compromise going due to their dejure territories vs ethnic makeup. What would happen to all the other minorities of the empire? Slovenes, Croats, especially Czechs would certainly object to GrossGermania for a variety of reasons. And this isn't even getting into the potential Habsburg/German leadership objections, or the fucking international response.

>lol just go to war with Austria again and annex them by force theyre a pushover no biggie lol what could go wrong?
>why didn't Bizmark manage to form grobdutchland by 1851? I did it fucking ez xD

game? or mod?

ded

fuck evil nazi DRUMPF and his Russian buddy Putin I'm going to fix this right after I've dismantled Germany, they only have like 180 score since the French forced them to capitulate

neither

so this is it. the end of /gsg/.

It's East v West - the greatest game that never was.

F

>"""accidentally""" hit the Jew
>he's my court doctor

Welp, did I fuck up lads?

Should I disappear him before friends of his arrive in town?

Augh, those new icons look hideous. Please tell me that's a mod.

png gif-alike

You're being memed on.

Germany has beeg can...nons!

>first time seeing the ol' thumbnail switcheroo trick

HELLO R.EDDIT!

It's more likely that the thumbnails got switched with another post.
It's a known bug that's been around forever.

So uh.. Favorite Italian dish?

mmm really makes you think. civ general is dying. gsg is dying. total war is dying. why is every single strategy game dying guys.

This

Ahh... now this is much better.

This is just your regular shitposting, every time I enter this thread during morning yuro hours it's always like this.

Prolly americans.

Fucking epic.

>default meat topping in 'murrica is a fucking sausage

Disgusting.

>tfw Paradox will never ever release Europa engine source code

Pepperoni is delicious shut the fuck up.

88th for Addie

Lads.. why do I have Greek slaves. White slaves just ain't right.