Tell me how to make the perfect burger patty

Tell me how to make the perfect burger patty.

buy one of these

What the fuck 75 bucks for a fucking bowl? You can hire some mexican to make billions of patties for that much.

Only apply salt and pepper once it's in the pan.

Fuck, I thought I was on Veeky Forums for some reason.

For spice you just need the tears of the GM fangirls

do you apply them before or after the meat cooks?

dry the meat out as much as possibe before hand

it should be almost jerky tier

>that burger
Now I'm hungry.

Now I know what GM meant when their engines "lunched" themselves. ;^)

>anything but thin base
pleb taste

Castrol oil

I can appreciate all kinds.

Apart from pineapple.

Nice double dubs, low energy user.

Another gook in denial.
So cute ;)
XD

>bringing your co/ck/ autism to us
as if we don't have to deal with le gm fangirls shit
le i kill on sight pineapples on pizza so quirky

>criticizing people for how they prefer their pizza

What kind of third world cuckstate of a nation do you live in?

It's called c/o/ck/ for a reason.

>remove two patties from Mcdongos freezer
>grill
>place on buns
>place McChicken between patties
Vwala

pineapples on pizza faggot detected

lol you triggered the GM fancuck

For me.

damn texas
>police searchlight

I recall it being Australian though, the Texas plate might only be decoration.

I went to mcdonalds yesterday and couldnt stop but think about that video where I saw that they use worms in patties

In my country they put onion and mushrooms in the patty before cooking

did u eat it?

;)

>in the patty
>not glazing onion rings seperately so you can perfectly control their temperature because burning them makes them bitter

That pizza looks fucking disgusting

For you

You and your ilk sicken me

isnt that the same test where the Corvette can't accelerate?
lol

ofc i did, 5 burgers 1 cheeseburger 9 chicken nuggets and 6 chicken wings with sweet&sour and mayonaise motherfucker

they do that too, you dont need to carbonize the fucking onion dude, just cook it fuck. it delicious

You don't need to carbonize, but honey glazing or caramelizing helps.

im not jamie fucking oliver nigger my wife makes them for me

r u a fat boii?>

Out of 80 different aspects theres only one that the GTR beat the corvette.

So, in, denial ;)
You gooks are cute.

no

be careful you might overcook it with that much spice.

ok

No just big boned

dont pretend to be me i'd never make such a shit joke i swer u are one cheeky cunt mate, say it to my face and not online and we'll see what happens.

Who are you?, stop pretending to be me

all me 2bqh

>overheats after a lap
>missallign itself

american build """"quality""""

Because you're not a stoned girl that though eye drops would hide your condition.

You were saying?

>something that doesn't happen

lol

pls keep sperging americuck!

You must steal the secret formula from Mr. Krabs

>Still in denial

Asspain is strong with this one.

I have this saved from some user on Veeky Forums. At the end is a short comment from someone else that also sounded useful

1.) Buy 80/20 beef, leaner beef tastes worse and your burgers will be dry.
2.) Gently form the patties using 100% beef only, no filler bullshit. Gently, meaning do not overwork the beef, use minimal effort. Press a shallow dimple in the center of each patty.
3.) Size them between 4 and 6 ounces each. The "half-ponder" burgers do not cook correctly.
4.) After forming patties, lay them on wax paper and return to the fridge until well-chilled. They will firm up and hold together better.
5.) Season the patties with a generous amount of salt and pepper. Only on the surface, do not mix it into the meat. Season immediately before cooking. That's all the seasoning you need, other flavors come from cheese, sauce, toppings.
6.) Cook until medium-rare to medium. Yes there should be some pink inside. Like someone said, dont squish them, and use a large heavy pan, do not overcrowd it.
7.) Buy high quality buns and toppings. Size the buns to properly fit your 4 to 6 ounce patties. Prepare your spread buffet-style so your guests can build their own to preference.
8.) Order is important! Lightly toast the buns, then whatever sauce is spread. Lettuce goes on the bottom to isolate the patty from the bun so it doesn't get juice-soggy. Cheese goes over the hot patty to melt. Other shit like tomatoes, onions, pickles, etc goes on top.
9.) Take photos and post them here, so we can roast your sorry ass when you fuck it up.
This is all correct. But I would add that if you throw your cheese on the patties at the very end of cooking then put a little water in the pan and cover for about half a minute, you get perfect melty cheese every time.

>Yes there should be some pink inside
>hamburger
enjoy your e. coli