Ugly Ferraris that weren't worth shit 3 years ago

in 2010 these things were worth as much as a Toyota Avalon

Now they are $150,000 on average because of.........

What's the next unloved Ferrari that dicks will rise over?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YWIX3UuWdxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These.

575s and 550s Maranellos were never cheap, throughout their life

355 and 550 100%

Those have already spiked except the 612 Spaghetti, which is still new enough to be on the way down. The 612 long term I can see going up a bit just because the 456 and FF are so shitty, it's really the only good option for modern era 2+2s from Ferrari. I think Testarossas/TRs will fall a bit, 550/575 stay where they are, and Challenge Stradales will probably settle a bit too. Dinos and 308s will drop massively, they are way too high right now. There are no hidden gems left, even Mondials have 2x'd their supposed value over the last 5 years. If I was going to buy one under 100k with the hopes it would go up in value I would get
-a clean 400i manual (terrible car but they look good and have a V12, always value there)
-a clean 456 manual
The shittiness of their automatic counterpart has held their price back, the manuals aren't great but still a good driver, and again a V12
-a Mondial T coupe
Hardly any T coupes, drivingwise somewhere between a 328 and a 355, bit better than the 348 imo, and they have a suprising amount of room for their size, you could do a roadtrip in one without much trouble

Sure they were, they were going for $50k 5 years ago, which is a steal for how good they are

355s aren't likely going any higher than they are now, maybe if you can find a Challenge or Fiorano which aren't commanding huge premiums over the normal cars like they are for other generations. 355 Challenges are cool because they are titled and can be registered and driven like a normal streetcar.

youtube.com/watch?v=YWIX3UuWdxo

I saw a blue Lamborghini diablo for 79k around that time.

I saw the same fucking car for sale again recently for TWO HUNDRED TWENTY GRAND.

>ugly

M'kay

I feel like I'm the only one who likes the look of the 612

612 looks like absolute dogshit, the baboon that designed it should be neutered to prevent anything nearly as hideous from ever being made again.

thing looks like my 3000gt
is that what you just did?
you just called my 3000gt an ugly ferrari?
you want to go faggot?
let's settle this right now
nah dog, lets settle this on the black top.
each car does it down and back, tag team style, for slips
the loser walks home
we came to race
well load em up then
c'mon bruh lets get these cars
alright check it out, there is no way we're gonna beat these guys straight up
that hemi is puttnig out about 425, and that yanko would snap the spedo in about 5 seconds flat, so were gonna gonna have to pull something out of our ass. the only thing i can think of is to save the spray on the way back. the return trip.
done deal
alright lets do this bruh
i'm getting that orange one
hahahah, you aint ready fabio

It was a Pininfarina design. Didn't quite live up to the car it was supposed to be a tribute to. I think it looks like someone put a 599 in the microwave and it melted a bit.

>looking up 911 Turbos
>its just a fucking 90s 911, can't be that unreasonable

Pic related sold for €901600 this month

A FUCKING 90'S ERA 911. For almost $1,000,000

I don't understand the 911 market at all. Should I start hording shitty 996s?

The 456 looks like a Ferrari-inspired 90s Japanese sports car rather than an actual Ferrari. I find it sort of charming in a way.

Are 996.1 GT3s going up in value yet?

>tfw you will never own a dirt cheap 208 or Ghibli II you were able to buy for lunch money because 2.0L """ Exotic """
Why live?

>yet
you've already missed the boat lad

Not the fucking mondial thats for sure.

Perfect examples of 996 GT3s are around $70,000. So not bad at all. You could jump on them before they get stupidly over priced.

collector car values are cyclical. right now the stock market is at record highs so rich fags have shekels to burn and the market inflates absurdly. wait until the next recession or whatever and the market will crash again. personally i think buying pure horsepower now is what will pay off as a good investment in 20 years when some libtard world govt outlaws new cars over 90hp because of muh climate. that and driverless cars will make all of the muscle cars of today incredibly valuable as collector items.

wut