Marvel avengers academy general

/MAAG/ marvel avenger academy general.

Last thread died.

This is a phone game with waifus. They just added in a robo girl

Other urls found in this thread:

news.marvel.com/games/58219/ultron-brings-robot-revolution-marvel-avengers-academy/
pastebin.com/U91LWGbH
shitpostersacademy.tumblr.com/
reddit.com/r/avengersacademygame/
www21.zippyshare.com/v/R3MyW0pE/file.html
www21.zippyshare.com/v/nf9gKQpN/file.html
www21.zippyshare.com/v/ZG7Ko6Bk/file.html
www21.zippyshare.com/v/8FME6pHE/file.html
psychguides.com/guides/video-game-addiction-treatment-program-options/
news.marvel.com/games/59095/avengers-academy-concept-hero/
howtogeek.com/232726/how-to-install-the-google-play-store-on-your-amazon-fire-tablet/
www39.zippyshare.com/v/sDrsTyNv/file.html
www39.zippyshare.com/v/E9Oot9My/file.html
www39.zippyshare.com/v/MRI9xM1j/file.html
www39.zippyshare.com/v/BrEyQN7o/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Last thread died.
As will this thread

Try again in about 12 hours or so when the U.S. posters will be waking up and checking for the thread, and with an actually decent OP you retard.

Up.

>>What is this? Is it Free?
A shitty freemium game. With cute waifus, hot husbandos, and the best writing Marvel has put out since the Clone Wars. If you want to accomplish anything, you'll have to spend money or set your autism alarms.

>Current event:
Ultron/Hawkeye event week 3

Free shit this week: Nothing is free in life

>Marvel event article:
news.marvel.com/games/58219/ultron-brings-robot-revolution-marvel-avengers-academy/

>Reddit "full of lies" AMA Pastebin (out of date):
pastebin.com/U91LWGbH

>Still better drawn than half the shit currently published by Marvel:
shitpostersacademy.tumblr.com/

>Our perma-cucked brothers and sisters over at plebbit:
reddit.com/r/avengersacademygame/

>How to not get cucked by the Jew:
>Instant Actions
www21.zippyshare.com/v/R3MyW0pE/file.html - HD
www21.zippyshare.com/v/nf9gKQpN/file.html - SD

>Free Shopping and instant actions
www21.zippyshare.com/v/ZG7Ko6Bk/file.html - HD
www21.zippyshare.com/v/8FME6pHE/file.html - SD

>How to become permanently free from this game:
psychguides.com/guides/video-game-addiction-treatment-program-options/

Previous thread:

Bump

M I D N I G H T
I
D
N
I
G
H
T

N I G G E R S
I
G
G
E
R
S

R1 Jocasta best girl

I will never forgot the issue where someone points out she's naked, and that they can see 'everything'.
Jocasta responds, "I'm a robot, what does it matter?"

They reply, "Yeah, you're a robot. Not a Ho-bot."

Marvel comics, ladies and gentleman.

It sounds like something Cap would say. And they're not consistent on robots and clothes. Vision is shown wearing clothes, sometimes his classic "uniform" is both a costume, or that's his actual body.

>le moon girl is the smartest gurl in the world

At least we're getting Reptil next event

Jocasta best girl

We're getting Moon Girl? Really?

Yes, and possibly Reptil.

I'll be mad as fuck if they skip Elsa.

She isn't smart or hip to modern society so she's naturally going to be towards the bottom of the barrel.

So what are the upcoming events, Young Avengers and what else?

I'm sure we'll get GG, Spiderman, and Thor movie tie in events this year. I've already seen people on reddit saying they want a black girl skin for Mary Jane for the Homecoming event. I can't figure out whether or not they're being progressive or racist for wanting the white girl to wear a blackface costume.

Yep, NiggerGirl is coming soon.

Source?

up

Typical mutie, can't accept that an Inhuman can be good at something. Why don't you fuck off and go Sieg Heil Scott Summers?

>losing a fight with 96 hp left

suffering

news.marvel.com/games/59095/avengers-academy-concept-hero/

>that first anniversary present

>I've been playing this fucking game for a year

I don't deserve to live

So, is it Wiccan, Hulkling, Patriot, Speed, Nor-Var and Cassie Lang to round out the rest of the YA?
Cause I swear, if Cassie isn't in and Riri gets her place, I'll be mad.

Future Fight may have her, but yeah, MAA does not Iron Nigger.

All shit characters aside from Hulkling and Marvel Boy

>Cassie Lang
>Shit
Do you, like, hate waifus?

That was me on page nine /BNL

>Noh-Varr
Pls no

>not wanting a based Morrison character in the game

spotted the pleb

Weird. Update on Android. Seems like some Jocasta bobblehead mission. No idea what as it also seems like I already completed it.

Itsbeen a year. Wow totally forgot.

>>Cassie
>>Shit
SAY THAT TO MY FACE!
You know he's coming. They already put in two of the big named YA.

You know damn well he's going to be the airhead fuckboy.

B U M P
U M
M U
P M U B

probably just added background shit for the next ep

Who dont you have after a year?
I still have no Lizard or Red Skull in the cage

Is there a pastebin or tip/trick for this game?

4th post has all the tips and tricks you need.

Don't have

* Spider-Ham
* The Lizard
* Doctor Octopus
* Mysterio
* Venom
* M.O.D.O.K.
* Lucky
* Miles Morales

I got Green Goblin during the Under Siege event. Thought there would be more in the crate than only him. I only regret not getting Mysterio, but at the time I did not care to bother getting any of the villains.

The only tricks involved fucking with the mission board a little. Like (not useful when you start but eventually) you can send characters on long actions and then trash missions until you get ones that match the actions already in process. Not really worth the effort though.

But there is a hack if you want that.

>Spiderham
Totally forgot him. Dont have him

Not sure if I want to hack the game just yet but is there a guide for it, for later if I need it? The copy pasta four post down links them but no directions.

Is there a Starters Guide as what to do and not do?

>is there a guide for it, for later if I need it? The copy pasta four post down links them but no directions.
Uninstall the normal version, install the modded one

>Is there a Starters Guide as what to do and not do?
Don't play. If you DO play, don't spend a single dollar on this piece of shit

just move on with the main plot when you can. Only upgrade characters when the story demands it, it might make a month or two before you can do normal event missions

What mobile emulator does everyone here use?

The most specific stuff is during events, there's usually some planning on what order you'll want to do things. For the main story you can just play kind of casually.

Normal shit people get confused on: You can change costumes by tapping a character and then the hanger icon on that screen, you can make sidewalks by tapping the upper left button in the edit screen, you can trash missions by tapping the small trash can icon in that mission screen.

Either Bluestacks or Andyroid.

>The most specific stuff is during events, there's usually some planning on what order you'll want to do things.
There's an event happening right now, is there anyway I can take part in it?

If I remember right you need to reach level 6 and build Van Dyne's Outfits.

Ah alright.
I've never used a hacked version of a mobile game before. Can I connect it with my Google Play Account?

I usually play these on my Kindle. Sorry for asking such a horribly shitter question but I have to ask

Yes. Although as far as I knew the Kindle used the Amazon app store version

To get the hack to work you need to download one of these two hacks, whichever fits your needs, depending on what your device uses for textures, either HD or SD (standard definition). The device you plan on using the hack on needs to have already had you Google Play save account on it, so that means you need to load up the non hack version of it so the device recognizes the save. Once it does, you need to uninstall the normal app, then install the hack. If you did it right, everything should load up like it looks when you normally play it. If you start on the tutorial it means your Google Play save wasn't loaded on the device; if you use the wrong texture hack I think the textures will be really fucked up, but I've never used the wrong texture version of a hack before. Sometimes it can take a few times to load it up properly, at least when I've tried on my phone.

Also if you use the hack they seem to be able to detect that. Up to you how much that matters. So far there is only one mechanism they'll ban you from due to hacking: event leaderboards. But the leaderboard has only been in one event so again, depends on how you feel if that matters or not.

So all I need to do is first install the game normally uninstall and install hack and I should be set?
Because right now the game is lagging like hell, textures are all broken and so forth. I have no idea what I should be downloading HD or SD or if there's a difference

Least I can do for you guys helping me with this.
howtogeek.com/232726/how-to-install-the-google-play-store-on-your-amazon-fire-tablet/

Yes that's how it works. Try the different version of the whichever hack you download, if you downloaded HD try the SD version or vice versa.

You need to play unmodded game until you're able to open menu and link the game with your Google account.

Its so weird. I used Bluestacks and installed it normally and uinstalled the hacked version (from my first mistake), like you guys said, and the game is still stuttering, the textures are almost all missing, it's lagging horribly too.

No idea whats wrong. Downloading and installing Andy now to see if its any different

Because Bluestacks runs like a complete piece of shit on any system

Wait, what if this user's problem is that they're using the "old" hack, since the game did update a few hours ago?

So what's a good one then? Is it only Andy? I'm actually having issues trying to install it right now.

Pretty sure the old hack would just give a message that he needs an update. Running poorly means that it's a conflict with what he's trying to run it on.

BumP

brap

How many hot girls are in this? Any yuri content

There's a sizeable chunk of girls if you've been playing since the beginning. No one makes any serious content, TinyCo keeps everyone on their toes with constant events.

Enchantress best girl. Anyone that says otherwise is gay

She-Hulk > all

>event waifu

Ass n thighs
Nice general yo

Wrong, Satana is best girl and YOU'RE gay if you think otherwise.

Anyone else's free version of the app not working right? I can buy out/rush materials but since I don't have enough shards for Wonderman I can't get him. Same for the bonus crate actually charging me shards.

Whats a good emulator to play this on PC?
Also, is there any combat or fighting or is this omre of a Sims-like game?

There's "combat" in the sense you train select characters in an event to fight the boss of the week, but it's more Sim like, but not The Sims, nothing like Future Fight, which also has a general here.

>one of Jocosta's unlock items are greek tragedies

suffering bump

is that way

>tfw you're too busy watching the HWNDU stream you forget to update the game
Mea cualp

>Instant actions
www39.zippyshare.com/v/sDrsTyNv/file.html - HD
www39.zippyshare.com/v/E9Oot9My/file.html - SD

>Free shit
www39.zippyshare.com/v/MRI9xM1j/file.html - HD
www39.zippyshare.com/v/BrEyQN7o/file.html - SD

In case I forget to update it again, is anyone else willing to learn how to mod the game?

shulkie is Veeky Forums

>cualp
Guys I think I had a stroke send help

HWNDU ?

He will never divide us

But if you stop doing it, how will other sites make money off your work? I also don't know anything about coding and the like, so I couldn't

Shia's shitty art project that got co-opted by /pol/ for IRL shitposting

Neither do I, but modding it is fairly easy since I now know which functions you need to edit so you don't have to do any searching for it

>Search for this on DuckDuckGo
>First result is some 9/11 truther website talking about it
>Then more relevant searches including a 4*2 chan board for it and the facebook page for it

Vic or Renee?

Yeah, there was a 9/11 truther yesterday who dropped some heavy truth bombs. Plus at this point, is there anyone that legitimately believes 9/11 happened the way they say it did? There's too much shit that doesn't add up

Looks like Vic