/svg/ Shadowverse General

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, class-based collectible card game similar to Hearthstone /hsg/
___

DISCORD CHANNEL:
discord.gg/PJbrWam

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database/Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links:
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Shrek script:
imsdb.com/scripts/Shrek.html
___

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12222336
shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.5.5zWm2.5zWm2.5zWm2.63E_G.63E_G.63E_G.63HPo.63HPo.63HPo.63FiQ.68_dc.68_dc.68_dc.63E_6.63E_6.63E_6.6736Y.6736Y.6736Y.6Ay8M.6Ay8M.6Ay8M.63E-0.63E-0.63E-0.63E-A.63E-A.63E-A.61LeE.61LeE.61LeE.63Kaw.63Kaw.63Kaw.659nE.659nE.659nE.63MII.63MII.63MII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This was made early and has no troll Discord to piss off anti-Discord fags, so I am sticking with this one.

Me too

strawpoll.me/12222336

REMOVE ELF

why does this cerb cosplay olivia

Why not?

I haven't played since Bahamut was released so I have no clue of what the current meta is, can anyone tell me of some good Sword or Shadow decks?, also are Forest PtP and Face Dragon still good?

Dunno but she is hot as fuck.
Dat gap.

I want to play Shadowcraft just because of Cerberus and Nep, but I haven't pulled either one.

>dragon
>good

just finished two battles
won 1 lost 1
Second match was great I did my best but he beat me.
Anyone else wanna battle me? I got some hours left before I fall asleep and heres the code

Image is from when I started I Should update it but its fine I think

This one. For Aggro Shadow, there's Frifin's list.

shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.5.5zWm2.5zWm2.5zWm2.63E_G.63E_G.63E_G.63HPo.63HPo.63HPo.63FiQ.68_dc.68_dc.68_dc.63E_6.63E_6.63E_6.6736Y.6736Y.6736Y.6Ay8M.6Ay8M.6Ay8M.63E-0.63E-0.63E-0.63E-A.63E-A.63E-A.61LeE.61LeE.61LeE.63Kaw.63Kaw.63Kaw.659nE.659nE.659nE.63MII.63MII.63MII

Point is, there is literally nothing you can do if Daria nutdrew and filled their board.

>Why don't you two do something beneficial instead of doing something stupid like racing to make new threads like little spoiled brats?

Baby user is butthurt because he didn't make the thread!!!

Dragon being bad in this expansion is bad meme. SahaDragon is really good and crushes aggro, the deck sees big tournament representation and is really consistent.

I've been playing since steam release, and the only complete decks I have are dorothy and aggro shadow, and I'm honestly just getting extremely burnt out on the game in general. I have really long streaks of mega tilting bad draw luck (several games in a row of not getting a 2 drop down on turn 2 as aggro shadow) and AA seems to be filled with just 100% optimized tryhards with no room for any mistakes. I'm probably going to just collect daily gold until the next expansion, does anyone feel the same?

Aggro sword and aggro shadow seem to be the viable ones this expansion, midrange is dead due to everyone getting viable boardclears and dorothy existing. Forest PTP is too slow and face dragon is just not that good anymore, ramp storm is the new dragon deck.

I like how full animated can make me not care about actual content

Full animated made me kinda salty desu cause it was an all bronze 1 silver pack of cards I don't use.

>butthurt

I'm more annoyed by the fact there are idiots like you throwing the address to your hugbox around instead of settling on OP list.

>I have no clue of what the current meta is
Tier 1 is mostly agreed to be Tempo Rune (new deck made with cards introduced in RoB) and Roach OTK (new iteration of Forest that focuses primarly on Roach).
>Sword
Sword nowadays is either Control or Aggro/Face. Banner and Midrange are dead.
>Shadow
Aggro Shadow is now very strong, thanks to Reaper (it is also not hard countered by Haven). There is also Nephthys and Control Shadow, but they are kinda memey.
>Forest PtP and Face Dragon still good?
They are still decent, but they aren't too good anymore. You are better off with Tempo/Roach Forest or with Sahaquiel Ramp Dragon.

>WAHHHHHHHHHHHH
>MOOOOOMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>MOOOOOOOOMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYY

okay....

>asking svg about the meta

A thread without discord was made earlier and posted before this one but everyone chose to use the thread with the bigass discord link posted after so it means the majority of the general wants the Discord link in the OP. This thread being alive is proof of that.

How do we fix Daria Rune?

SPARTOI EMPEROR WHEN?

>discordfag thinking his projection is funny

That only works in grade schools. Why don't you go back there?

7pp and remove spell boost

why do big numbers feel so good

real thread here

I'm really sorry I played such a cancerous deck btw.

Fuck off retard.

The other thread did have the discord link inside of the pastebin, though.

I should have screenshotted this but I just fought an erasmus and He killed himself with some card It went so fast that I couldnt see it at all but he had like 12 Health left and he just killed himself I was like "What the hell just happened!?" Anyway good game anyone else wanna play me?? ID is 82855

Replace Fanfare with Earth Rite.

Yeah, said earlier thread has the discord link IN the pastebin. It's a lost cause because there are autists in this thread forever waiting for the 750 mark.

Oh are you that Erasmus? Holy shit if you were then what the heck did you do back there, I know about daria since I have one of her but still what the heck was all that at the end?? and Dont worry I dont mind at all if you kick my ass Im having fun playing with you guys

>Discord xD
>Made later

As soon as he revives and rises from his tomb.

Also Spartoi Lord would be the name, I think.

you can look at the replay, but he probably drew reaper

What does Reaper do?? oh How do I get to the replays??

Way too spooky for SV

If bahamutman enters while tribunal of good and evil is in play does it die

keep or re roll?

When you draw into a fatigue card, you die.

Only when he buffs skeletons and all the spartoi army (Skeleton Viper/Knight/Chimera too) is now skeleton as well to benefit from the support.

reroll, we have enough daria cancer running around

Ohhh that explains it he did use 2 of his darias spellboosted 19 freaking times so I guess that milled him to nothing and he just ended up dying, damn that was fun to play though

Hey now, he got 2 ramp neutrals.

5 cost 3/4
Necromancy effects are free while he is on board
Balanced?

In the "More" tab, there is a "Replay" option.
If you draw while you have no cards in your deck, you lose. The Reaper card is just a representation of that.

Question are there missions that are for specified classes being played a certain amount of time in private matches or are those just for dailies?

6PP
3/4
Fanfare: Summon up to 4 different "Spartoi" followers that have been destroyed during the match.

4/5
Evolve: Evolve allied "Spartoi" followers.

You should keep if you don't care about playing Daria and being called cancer.

What is Luna's BEST deck?

keep

you have two darias already, 1 more and you can make one of the best decks in the game. dust your fairy princess and eidolon and some other shit and you're set, i wouldn't touch any other lego besides those though

Okay anyone else want to play me? Im sorry for always asking and bugging you guys so much but im having alot of fun seeing all you're decks and I want to see more of how they are played. Oh and thank you for playing with me guys!
Match ID 82855

Either choice is insane necromancy usage. I like it better than mine.

I was thinking something like fanfare:gain x amount of shadows for each allied follower in play and Last words: Necromancy (4) Put a Spartoi Lord in your hand.

(You). Yes, (you).

Go back to your fucking hugbox.

>9 match winstreak with PtP Tyrant
This is fun.

make it 6pp

>no Fortes, Bahamuts, or Lucifers
Not worth it.

>Okay anyone else want to play me
l-lewd

meantime people post winstreak screenshots as a proof of the viability of their deck

It should have some interaction with shadows since all the other spartois generate extra ones.

>Deathly Tyrant
remove or lose on turn 6

It's a pretty nice gimmick, but unfortunately the only Spartoi that are worth the card slot is Sarge and soldier. The rest just cannot do enough to be included.

Basically I used dimension shift to take another turn after my current turn. Then I drew with Daria and then another Daria and then used fate's hand to draw my entire deck and if you try to draw a card from your deck when you have no cards, you lose. I'm sorry that I played a deck that had two types of cancer in it, (Daria and DShift is very annoying to play against and popular on ladder) so I kinda chose to deck myself knowing that you didn't have much of a collection. I'm just glad that you're having fun and hope you have a great time playing this game!

Also, do you know about rerolling, 20 game quest and defeating the Elite AI bosses for gold? It's very helpful to know for someone starting out in SV.

I just realized making necromancy effects free is basically giving shadow a bloody mary that will enable tyrant on the next turn if ignored. Maybe he could cut necromancy costs in half or do a sexton-like effect that makes your units yield double the shadows
Yeah that just came to mind, luckily shadow doesn't have a mechanic to put ambush on a selected unit

I'll hit you up after I finish my daily

so, guys

what's the best second 3pp follower for aggro shadow (bunny necro is the obvious first one):

skeleton knight,

angel of the word,

gobu,

bone chimera?

Haha Thats hilarious and Ive never seen Dshift played so it was a pretty cool experiance, I know about rerolling and I got 9 legends 2 days ago including 1 animated legend which included a daria of my own. Dont apologize I had fun and it was cool and fun to watch, thanks again for playing me!. I will totally Go against the Elite A.I when Im finished with all the main quests and stuff. We should add eachother and stuff you seem cool and I would love to play you again

Tenacious Ghost.

16395 need private daily.

I say gobu.

The chance of getting a shadow reaper is too good.

i use skeleton knight and gobu but my deck is trash and i can't win against anyone so i stopped playing
Ghost is good if you have trouble getting things to stick, and is nice for evolve/conjurer combo and can be left to sit so he can hit face next turn

Ty Latham

With Forest being more prominent these days, I will go with Angel of the Word. Some players will trade their 2-drop into your 1-drop, allowing you to snipe off the 2/1 with ease.

t. He who got to master with Aggro Shadow

Gobu is nice for sustain.

>The chance of getting a shadow reaper is too good
with so many 2pp drops it's about 1/4 if not 1/5

i personally like him (her?) the most too but i am not sure that's why i asked

nice to see that they are viable

fuuuuuck, tell me when you are finished

20136 concede please :)

Not that op but the one asking for battles, we have not started one yet want to try and squeeze one in before he is done??

You act like as if getting Lyrial or Conjurer is something to scoff at espically given that evo fighting is right around the corner when you play gobu on curve. Mummy and Unica are alright pulls as well.

Getting Reaper is just the best case scenario.

Sure, code?

*user Not OP shoot my bad

Someone is in the match still

this i want to forcefully feed you free gold but someone is sitting in your lobby

How do I lose two TT in a row to topdeck bahamuts? I got a Cerb from the pack but I'm still salty.

great pulls, damn

You should be expecting topdeck Baha in T2.

So so sorry the lobby disconnected here's the new code

isabelle is cute
except for the boobs

REEEEEE THIS WAS FOR ME SHITTER PLS LEAVE LOBBY

Why don't you make room maybe some user will play with you.

does urd trigger aeila

If I want to play mostly Shadowcraft variants, which expansion's packs should I stock up on?

wtf

Shit happens. Maybe next time you will be the one to topdeck Bahamut twice in a row.

You need 3 Cerberus and also a lot of Standard Golds, so I'd say Standard.

One of those motherfuckers had an Olivia as well and the other one had an Odin.