pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Kh1.5, Re:Chain,358/2 Days Tips:
pastebin.com/tep0iyS4

Union, JP and NA Medal, Material Spreadsheets:pastebin.com/h0iYnMJt

Kingdom Hearts 3
youtube.com/watch?v=NKo4BgDnlfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yW1jcguknXA

Other News
khinsider.com/news/Expanded-Dengeki-Interview-with-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-7963
khinsider.com/news/View-Colour-Boards-for-the-Cancelled-Kingdom-Hearts-TV-Show-7976
twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/815769588302487552

Previous Thread:

first for already peaked in coli

>Enjoying DDD
>Get to TWTNW
>Without second chance

2nd for funko

i hate this

fukno

Really? I'm only in Prankster's Paradise/Monstro and I have it.
>167305017
Buying Donald to add to my collection but that's it. Pete looks fully terrible.

first for no jewels

That's fine. You just gotta enjoy anal sex.

I'm new to DDD and im going to be a complete faggot and ask stupid questions.

So just to be clear I only benifit from my nintendogs ability tree when they're in my party, right?

I want this company to burn

Status Abilities are tied to Spirits. When you unlock Support or Spirits Abilities, they're yours permanently.

So things like HP Boost and Attack Haste will change based on who's in your party, but not things like Combo Plus or Second Chance.

not even if they made a sora funko
why the fuck didn't they?

If you want the main characters, you better buy these ones to show Funko you want more, goy!

This ones really weird when you look closely

You mean I don't get to keep these things permanently after I buy the node on its board? The hell am I doing all this for then?
I've heard that it's because SE won't let them do all their donutsteels. Probably so they can make their own figures in the future and not be undercut by 11 dollar pieces of shit.

huh.

>The hell am I doing all this for then?
It's to incentivize collecting Spirits for different abilities and switching your party up to better handle different situations.

Pro-tip: you're gonna want Slow Block for the end of the game

I'd fucking kill to have an actual quality scale. Like, just imagine the pic in the OP made into a 1/8 scale; I'd pay whatever jew price they'd ask for

Oh the Julius fight.
How I loathed thee until I learned that you stock your entire command deck with Curagas and Balloon spells.

That's fucking stupid. It shouldn't be this difficult to get points for abilities let alone getting the items to make the little dudes if you don't get to keep them in the long run. Angry/10 what a terrible system when this was supposed to improve on BBS.
What the hell should I be focusing on if I already have second chance then?

Why did they change Riku's Way to Dawn Keychain?

Here is the old version

very unkh related but im having a giggle here 'night4real this time i swear

and heres the one from 2.8

its got the KH Logo swirls on the heart now

Once More, Leaf Bracer
Anything else is just a bonus, really. EXP Walk is handy

Status Abilities aren't really necessary, and most of them are blocking status conditions.
It's supposed to be a strategic element. Since Spirits kind of suck as actual combatants, it's better to choose them based on what they can do for Sora or Riku.

Balloon and Mine are so broken

I've got leaf bracer. Nothing I can currently make can give me once more or EXP Walk as far as I know. I'm trying to get the stuff for a KO Kabuto to get this link block thing he can give but getting the items has been a bust so far. It's really a pain to make these guys and that's sad.
Yes. Balloonra doesn't seem as busted since they kind of spread out but maybe baloonga will be whenever I get someone to give me that.

All 3 balloon spells are OP.

Good eye. Guess they just wanted it to stand out more.

Are there any /khg/ parties in the JP version of Ux or do I have join a random party and be made fun of in moon?

You could always learn moon

>I've heard that it's because SE won't let them do all their donutsteels. Probably so they can make their own figures in the future and not be undercut by 11 dollar pieces of shit.
This is stupid. Can't Disney force them to screw off and do whatever with their Donutsteels CONSIDERING DISNEY LEGALLY OWN THEM?!!

2B?

>Also, players who manage to unlock the Special Attack Bonus on Illustrated Sora B before Feb. 20, 2017 12:00 a.m. (PT) / 8:00 (UTC) will receive the super powerful KH CoM Sora & Riku Medal with 3 of its Special Attack dots already filled in!
wew lad

WHAT THE FUCK

Was that a thing in JP too?

>implying anyone plays Kingdom Hearts for anything but the donutsteels

nice slightly stronger 5 gauge meowjesty

>so they can make their own figures in the future and not be undercut by 11 dollar pieces of shit.
fair enough, funko is awful
but i'm still not buying a $120 doll with a derp face
it'd be nice to one day own square merch though
>tfw you can get a highly detailed super mario figma for $20 at barnes and noble

probably just wanted to tie the light/dark thing in. before it was just emblem heartless, now it's embless heartless mixed with that thing sora calls light

Yes, but it was a pair deal with Guilting Riku Illust. B

>valentine's deal shipping sora with riku this hard
sena confirmed to be run by a 13 year old tumblrette

>blue copter fleet is level 300 in daily jew quest
ok

LIGHT!

If only they'd fucking give us a guaranteed three dots on the medal. I bet they think they're doing us some kind of favor for the CoM medals to have a slim chance of having dots.

i never got the "girls like gay couples" fetish
is it like they're cucking themselves with someone more feminine the same way a guy would cuck himself with someone more masculine?

it's the same as when guys like watching two women make out

Girls are insane. Plus they usually just think it's cute more than something sexual for them. Basically the opposite of a guy imagining two lesbians who then invite him to join in.

>if a medal is used as evolution material, skills and guilt do not carry over
that makes sense
but does that also mean the same is true for skills/guilt on the base medal?

Riku-Ansem is the best fight in KH1
Marluxia 1 is the best fight in CoM
Armored Xemnas 2 is the best fight in KH2
Final Xion is the best fight in Days
who gives a fuck about re:coded
Lingering Will vs Terranort is the best fight in BBS
Young Xehanort is the best fight in DDD

come at me bros

maybe they self-insert into sora

>4 holes
>1 dick
MFF threesomes don't make much sense either

Jeez. And I thought pulling two of them in two separate pulls was bad.
>none of them say new
Well, I hope you can guilt two of them.
I play it for the Disney.
Yeah, if SE would put out quality stuff instead of overpriced garbage I'd be willing to pick up some. They need to drop the prices for their fucking plushies too.
>50 units of American legal tender for one plush member of the Bravely Default cast
>there's 4 of them
>D's journal is a tiny blank notebook
>20 dollars
>no other merch exists
I'm still angry.
>I bet they think they're doing us some kind of favor
Nah man. They know retards are gonna pull enough times to get 7 of them instead of enough times to get two, so they're never going to guarantee premiums with dots. Same reason we'll never get brooms.

but why, when i can just insert my "self" into them?

>who gives a fuck about re:coded

List invalidated.

They do it because they see it as less "competition" from other girls. Like one of those boys from One Direction got a one night stand knocked up and they went absolutely BATSHIT. They still deny that the baby is real and maintain that he's in a secret gay relationship with his former bandmate.

Now another member of the band, who they say is in a relationship with another member in the band, got his girlfriend who's 10+ years his senior pregnant, and they went to DEFCON 1. It's baffling.

Meowjesty or SRM?

>not liking choice
You've also got a mouth and hands, use them.

So I have the 3 and 2 dot Meow Wows. It need to be level 100 before I mix them with the DDD Sora and DDD Riku right? Do the Sora and Riku need it be leveled as well or can they stay level 1?

>who gives a fuck about re:coded
t. Never played the game

Meowjesty does a bit more damage, and you can usually wipe out trash with AoE before needing to resort to a single enemy attack anyway so you don't really need to worry about Meowjesty's random targeting outside of very rare situations. It's good if you combine it with both on bosses or raid bosses though, those two pretty much managed to get me a two turn on the Darkside.

No, they're just evolve fuel

I have a 25% guilt Meow Wow from that event a few months ago.
If I evolve him, will the SRM be guilted? If so, will it reroll the guilt 40-100 or what?

It won't reroll, you'll just have a 25 guilt SRM

That's interesting. A 25% tier 3.

so the guilt and skills carrier over?

>all those Mickeys and ducks and fairies to get this for my first reroll
Just fuck my shit up.
Why not two meowjesty?

Not everyone bothered grinding two out, I know I sure didn't. If you have two then more power to you, but if you don't then it's a very viable and helpful medal all the same.

>need Sora or Riku to reroll guilt
>get nothing but Meow Wows

I can understand not doing so for most event medals but if people looked at what is basically a single target 8.5x medal and said "Nah I'm okay with one of these" when that event happened then they're crazy. Or had access to alternatives at the time due to whaling but even so that's a silly thing to pass up on.

I didn't grind more than one max Meowjesty. I didn't have room on my blade for more than one.

In my case it was being satisfied with just one, not wanting to bother with grinding another one then getting it to 100%, and I think I didn't have any 5* red fairies or Mickeys at the time. I just can't stand some of the grind for the evo materials that just wastes way so quickly so if I can minimize that I do.

Yes, I did that and it was at 25%
then I rerolled using a 2 dots meowow and got 96%

wait does the reroll percentage improves if you feed dotted medals?

No. Nigga just had good luck.
Kek graced him.

the point isn't needing one per blade, the point is having meowjestys with dif skills, my main two are an ab2lux+ and an ab3 meowjesty, which are really all that's necessary.

Why the hell would I want multiple meowjestys just to waste skills on them.
I just put ab3max on him and let him go ham.

oh ok cool

Good to know this 62% I'm staring at wasn't preventable.

Is it sad the arguably most innocent XIII member was brutally murdered and is never going to return?

All the guy wanted was his heart back.

>never going to return?
>yfw he's a nort now

Not gonna happen, he's too weak and probably what Xemnas(?) had on mind when he dismissed the original organization group as too weak or treacherous.

That and Luxord but that guy has no fans.

if any of the nort's are the MoM it's him
the way he can jump from "oh man, i told them they sent the wrong guy for the job!" to "silence, traitor" in 0 seconds flat seems like how the MoM would act
this is some "drunken fist" rusing im not gonna fall for

>That and Luxord but that guy has no fans.

>but that guy has no fans

fuckin excuse me

How long is this Asian skin sale going on?

As long as we can keep catching and skinning them.

wait
all you need to reroll meow and pals is a 6* meowwow?

skills are recyclable shitlord.
Also name one readily available power candidate that's better suited for ab3/ab2lux+.
you can't
this is why you don't rank well in lux rankings

Man I would pay so much fucking money if KH3 had a bossfight with a Nort Luxord in Castle Oblivion while Sora is looking for Ventus.

It's another gimmick boss battle but instead of being shit like Luxord's KH2 boss fight was, the whole thing is designed to be a callback to CoM/Re:CoM mechanics.

And considering Luxord is the card guy in a castle where everything runs on cards, he absolutely will fuck you up until you git gud.

>this is why you don't rank well in lux rankings

No. The reason I don't rank well in weekly rank is because I don't care

can you farm higher * medals on the advanced choice?
or does it not matter where you farm from?
cuz farming would go faster if i could 1 hit all these enemies without using a special

figured
tfw 1bil+ total lux
guess my autism wins me another round on khg

No, I used a Sora and a Riku too obviously

Well I'm also bear. Its easy to half ass it and get in top 500 when there's good prizes.

damnit
this is even more tedious than i thought it'd be
would have farmed ducks like crazy if i know it'd be like this

Why are these drops ALWAYS FUCKING MEOW WOW.
I'm having to do 5 runs of Legendary just to get 1 riku.

I wish I had your luck, I've got lots of Soras and Rikus lying around, but no Meow Wows

Is Goofy's wife dead in KH canon

Has Goofy's wife ever been shown in any Disney material ever?