PlayStation 4 General #420 - /ps4g/ /ps4gen/ /momgen/

>Old Thread:
Japanese Ninja No. 1 Edition

========================================

>Dead by Daylight PS4 and Xbox One retail release to be distributed by 505 Games
gematsu.com/2017/02/dead-daylight-ps4-xbox-one-retail-release-distributed-505-games

>Musou Stars ‘Ayane, Arnice, Christophorus, and Tokitsugu’ character introduction trailers
gematsu.com/2017/02/musou-stars-ayane-arnice-christophorus-tokitsugu-character-introduction-trailers

>Earth Defense Force 5 official broadcast set for February 10
gematsu.com/2017/02/earth-defense-force-5-official-broadcast-set-february-10

>NieR: Automata goes gold
gematsu.com/2017/02/nier-automata-goes-gold

>Exile Election ‘Hakushuu Isumi’ character trailer
gematsu.com/2017/02/exile-election-hakushuu-isumi-character-trailer

>Song of Memories ‘Kanon, Fuuka, and Akira’ character introduction trailers
gematsu.com/2017/02/song-memories-kanon-fuuka-akira-character-introduction-trailers

>Injustice 2 adds Black Canary
gematsu.com/2017/02/injustice-2-adds-black-canary

>Final Fantasy XV PS4 Pro 60 fps update launches February 21, Chapter 13 update on March 28
gematsu.com/2017/02/final-fantasy-xv-ps4-pro-60-fps-update-launches-february-21-chapter-13-update-march-28

>Malicious Fallen launches February 10 in Japan, fourth chapter detailed
gematsu.com/2017/02/malicious-fallen-launches-february-10-japan-fourth-chapter-detailed

========================================

>PS4 Pro vs Slim comparison
pastebin.com/JsXvkiYx

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DUpPYvELLB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Not a fan of the Ubi-style design nor the voice acting myself
>Horizon just feels too vanilla for some sort of magical experience to happen.
>Video games have had powerful women in them since waaaaaay before it was cool or trendy
>it kind of looks meh as a game. A bit been there, done that. Same open world type of game, same open world type of mission structure, same crafting type of thing, etc. I'm just bored of it.
>I don't believe I could handle another open world
>If the game legit has an agenda behind it, I won't be supporting

>being this butthurt over a woman in a videogame
it's almost as if men are gay

>420
>some literal who as the op image

Why is this allowed?

Nobody is butthurt over women as playable characers, Lara Croft, Claire/Rebecca, Samus etc

The problem is the agenda and well Bioware/Ubisoft problems:
youtube.com/watch?v=DUpPYvELLB8

m8 give it up

You disgust me

All of this Feminist BS will hopefully pay off in the end if Horizon ends up getting better scores than Zelda

Could you imagine the butthurt

We know it will already, SJWs at Easy Allies, Polygon, JimSterling etc have all been blown away by the All-Mother and Matriarchal society. I'm expecting 9.5-10 for Horizon

When the fuck are we getting that PSO2 costume?
What the fuck is it even from?

clickbait the general

It won't. Even skyward sword got really high ratings despite being shit.

>identity politics
>LBGT/anti-war themes
>first feminist action game
>big push by Sony to have her as a female marketing icon
It will easily body "Where is female Link?!" of the Wild

That fad is over. You'll get maybe kotaku and polygon bonus with that but nothing more.

>That fad is over
>with all the "VIDEO GAMES NEED TO STAND UP AGAINST TRUMP" just starting
What?

>It's a game that, for now, feels more Far Cry than The Witcher - IGN
>Did my first four hours betray a far less interesting experience over a longer span of time? Did I get a glimpse at pretty much all of the game's mechanical variety? - Ars Technica
>You see Uncharted there, and it's an RPG like the Witcher, a I feel it has Last of Us influences - Kinda Funny Games

I'm expecting 9-10/10

The problem is not playing a woman in a video game.
The big proganda is clearly anti-white.

In the past year we had : Watch dog 2, BF1 and Mafia 3 featuring a black protagonist and sometimes with strong and clear anti-white messages.
This political shit is going too far in the West but whatever.

>The big proganda is clearly anti-white.
Eh, we had Doom, Hitman and Deus Ex. Although DE was also anti-white propoganda...

Horizon drops down to a very cinematic 12-15 fps during night gameplay, it will get good reviews

What is sony even doing? Why are they pushing for "diversity" so hard? Like even their fucking movies. They made the ghostbusters reboot. For what fucking reason?

>Tfw trump won
>tfw Trump was just a chess piece for femenists
>Tfw they needed him to win in order to push an anti white agenda
>tfw the fbi is also helping the anti white agenda
>tfw white genocide by 2020
>tfw white
It's all over boys. No more games. Just being a slave to women and blacks all because you believed the trump meme created by fbi agents and helped him win. The coming years are going to be brutal

Where did he go?

>They made the ghostbusters reboot
So many video games died for this movie

Don't believe me? Look at all the faggots and people who like futa/traps now. It's obvious the fbi built some type of device to send out wave signals to the brain and turn men gay. Probably a test to destroy the white race

I've liked futa for almost 15 years.

That's just cuz ur gay. What I said is referring to its rise in popularity

He didn't want to buy a Feminist Action Game and rode into the ocean

I'm going to take a nap. Good night again /ps4g/.

Goodnight stranger.

What's everyone/doing/playing?
I'm going through the new NSUNS4 DLC.

I would but sold mine after platting it

was going through Resogun, gave up for now and went back to Neptunia

>NSUNS4
???

>???

Naruto.

Digimon World Next Order is bullshit, I'm not enjoying the machinedramon fights.

>Bandai Namco has released the first full-length trailer for Tales of the Rays, its upcoming Tales of title for smartphones.

Fuck all of you that didn't buy Tales of Berseria

Smartphones are where you make the money off from whales and hopefully put that money to use in real games. Honestly though, I'm still burned on Tales of- series after PS3 age so I don't really care either way.

Stay mad tales shitter. Your games are trash

Top cuck

they literally put out an article saying that the review will be late because they can't beat it.

If it's anything like Tales of Link then I'll try it for free until I get something Milla related and then stop playing because what else is there to go for.

I still don't quite get the mentality behind the folks who spend a ton of money (or ANY money) on gacha mobile games.

Playing Tales of Berseria.

I also need to play some GR2 to get the last of the trophies and make use of the dusty token multiplier.

Possibly some BlazBlue later too.

Overwatch

My work colleague just got a PS4.
He's already hinted at wanting to borrow my games.
What's a good excuse so I never have to lend my autism-tier pristine games to a dude who sometimes smells like poop mixed with soap?

just tell him you buy digital

Same time we are getting PSO2 (never)
From PSO2

I can get a PS4 for 70 euro cheaper than the slim version. Both have 500GB but I have good internet so no problem.

Is there any reason to get the slim for 70 euro more?

But he already knows I'm an avid physical collector.

>I'm bad so anyone saying the piss easy to break game is not difficult is a tryhard

stop being poor and buy a pro

I don't plan on buying a 4K TV and already own a PC. The PS4 is for exclusives.

And pro will run these exclusives at better framerate at the very least

>tfw got some new wireless headphones
>video games have never been so comfy

>needing wireless headphones when ds4 has an audio jack

It's also near double the price and that's not factoring into the cost of the games.

Enjoy your shitty framerate and garbage network card then

only exclusives worth a shit are BloodBorne, U4 and 5 weeb games tops, none of them use the 'pro' features at all

Pretty much every game I'll get are older ones. Exception being Tekken 7 if it's not cross platform. Otherwise it goes on PC.

the DS4s battery life is pretty shit even without audio going through, I didn't wanna waste battery.
Especially on long binges.

don't you have posts to upvote over at /r/pcmasterrace/?

>he doesn't have an electric socket near the place you play from

>Final Fantasy XV PS4 Pro 60 fps update launches February 21, Chapter 13 update on March 28
Jesus christ. The game was really unfinished.

Madman

>tfw taking a break from ps4 because gravity rush was giving me motion sickness
lying in bed, comfy now. feel like i've been memed though because this game is awful

>Chapter 13 update on March 28
What the fuck?
I just started a few days ago, does this game no ending or something?

>getting motion sick
>frogposter

The idea of getting wireless headphones was so I didn't have wires strewn about the place.

I can laze in whatever position I want without worrying about getting tangled in wires.

It does have an ending. The ending itself isn't even the bad thing about the game, it has issues elsewhere.

i hope senran kagura isn't a meme. i just got the copy i bought the other day through the door

EV is definetly one of the worst entries in the series. Story wise and gameplay wise.

>siki

Bamcos translation of Berseria got real lazy towards the end of the game. A fair amount of typos and sometimes the subtitles don't even match the audio.

>Magilou says "I had them on the hook"
>subtitles say "I had them on hug"

>character says "let alone"
>subtitles say "little known"

Did they just go by ear and not common phrases that everybody knows?

There is a Gravity Rush 2 original soundtrack with 15 songs on the psn store.
What's that about?

pocket racing is fun

what about

Driving around is so fucking boring. And sometimes I can't fast travel but I don't know why.

You can only fast travel to small hubs I think and some quests just park you on the side of the road. Even if it's 5 meters away from the fucking hub so you're usually better of to fast travel to the hub yourself and then drive the rest of the way.

That sucks
So what about Chocobos? I've seen some screenshots where people ride them. Are they better than the Regalia?

>tfw 4000 dusty tokens
Feels good

You can ride chocobos almost everywhere and they're faster than going by foot. The regalia can only drive on roads. You can also summon chocobos from everywhere in the world with the press of a button so once you unlock them there's no reason not to use them.

Nice

>Veeky Forums X now gives you the option to claim posts as yours and unclaim your own posts so you can decide if replies show up as (you)s or not

It's fucking over. Shitposting will never be the same.

Thank God. This now means I can track posts I was interested in seeing the replies to, or when Veeky Forums fucks up and my post isn't marked as my own due to a connection error I can still track it.

>Veeky Forums X
lmao

Holy shit all these free (You)'s for everybody. The economy will crumble.

the telephone club minigame is kinda fun

i prefer the pepe market

dumb frogposter

>tfw ps4genners tricked you in to buying shit games like Gravity rush 2 and Yakuza 0

>tfw you can form your own opinion from trailers and reviews
feels good man

It's ok, your money went to a good cause.

hello (you)

>shit games like Gravity rush 2
dumb frogposter

Can't even call people out on their samefagging now because they can just turn (You)s off.

>tfw you waited 4 years for Gravity Rush 2 after the first became one of your favourite games ever
>tfw you had absurdly high expectations for it and wanted all sorts of specific stuff
>tfw usually don't get overhype but was a little worried I was expecting and hoping for too much
>tfw it delivered on fucking everything and is absolutely fucking amazing
It feels so fucking good.

>didn't even planned buying it on launch
>bought it anyway
>totally worth it

how are those dusty tokens coming along 40
you only have a few days left

Christ you're pathetic, post id so I can unfriend you

Not gotten on it yet. Every time I get on my PS4 I've been jumping on Berseria.

Will try and get some tonight though, definitely.

I can guarantee you with the utmost certainty that we're not friends
:)
Have a nice day user

how long is gravity rush 1? wanna know if I can complete it fast so i can move onto gr2 and farm tokens for the nipple outfit

You can beat it in less than 10 hours without even trying.