- 8 3* Fou ATK up
- 8 3* Fou HP up
- 8 Golden apple
- 80 Mana Prism
- 8 Tickets

-Half AP for QP quests
- Great Success and Super Success double rate
- QP quest now everyday
- Can access Royal Brand Mystic Code quest with Rare Prism.
- Master Mission now gives 2 Quartz Fragment each.
- Animation update for 3* Cu (FSN), 3* Medea and 3* Medusa
- Story interlude for Da Vinci

>[8 Million Download Gacha - Da Vinci]
Servants getting a rate up
- 5* Da Vinci (Limited)
- 3* Cu (FSN)
- 3* Medea
- 3* Medusa
New 3 CE, some CE moved to FP roll only.

>[Rerun: Prison Tower's Howling Demon of Vengeance]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/ezqrc6/
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170125.php#nav

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Upcoming animation update for remaining F/SN Servants
- Half AP main story missions until February 8th
- FGO PS4 VR in development: news.fate-go.jp/2017/rswcrc/

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon and General Profiles Translation
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Fate/Grand Order Material Book III
mediafire.com/?e97zcwaov6noys2

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=moN41qD3FrY&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=udDVED5ePk8#t=346
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Welfare Tamamocat when?

This fashion abomination of a sweater needs to die.

News tomorrow,don't lose hope anons

Press F for Tsukihime.

I love Tamamo!

Sita when?

Considering we're at a point where we can blow the entire planet to pieces on a whim, I'd tend to agree with that.

Also humans being stronk as fuck has been in since the VN. Kotomine outright says in HF humans could probably wreck angels and, if the recent infodump we got on YHVH is any indication, the angels would be batfuck strong.

I'm not a Tamamofag but I think it's time to see another member of the Nine.

Didn't he just say humans were superior to angels morally, because there are humans who know of evil but still do good

>Kotomine outright says in HF humans could probably wreck angels
You are misinterpreting that to such a huge degree it's probably deliberate

>if the recent infodump we got on YHVH is any indication
Hold the fuck up. What did I miss?

Wil DW update Seibah's attack animation again

Seem a bit weird almost everyone else on the list fits for events(alter ego) or the story till part two starts but I can't really see her fit maybe the CCC event raid boss but she feels more like she'd be in the story like Tiamat.

Unless she's for part two but that seems a little weird considering they didn't even know if they be a part two and her lines where already voiced

Jeanne Alter thread.

Recent infodump regarding Moses and Ozzy reveals that YHWH had absolutely no intention of stopping with the plagues and was going to wipe Egypt off the face of the earth. The only reason it didn't happen was because the entire Egyptian pantheon rallied together and slowed Him down just long enough that YHWH couldn't delay the exodus any longer.

All those characters on the leak list were supposed to be in part 1 or in events since they were planning for a scenario where the game wasn't profitable to keep going past part 1

Since it was, they rewrote all the orders from at least America and shifted the events around and cut some characters and added others like Edison and Tristan who weren't originally planned. EoR is probably going to be cramming as many cut characters as they can, like Emiya (Blacked), who were supposed to appear.

Anyway I guess a CCC event was planned for the Alter Egos and Mother Harlot is a beast who was supposed to show up and got cut.

>more unwarranted godwank
Might as well declare God to be Artoria 2.0 at this point.

I want to fuck Mordred and have her call me daddy

>implying the whole Alter-Ego class will be limited to one event only

I want to fuck daddy and have her call me Mordred.

Wanking the almighty god doesn't bother me.

I think that's just what people do in this thread at this point. Badly misinterpret things said or the text to shitpost.

There are more planned Alter-Egos then there are Rulers or Avengers total, and there's only 1 non-event Ruler and 1 non-event Avenger (no Manjew doesn't count) currently so there's no reason they couldn't be.

Note that's whay Ozzy thinks, user. YHWH probably didn't care.

I believe you, but only because dw would never release that many new characters at once

It would bankrupt them or something

That sounds like the classic DW way, better open your wallet now goyim or get eternally fucked by Avengers

Describe her in 3 words or less

>only because dw would never release that many new characters at once
Summer event was 8

>5 Alter Egos
>6 summer Servants
>dw would never release that many new characters at once
???

We know from solomon and jesus that he's a good guy, and is unearthly powerful. He can create an omnipotent vessal. Messing with his people is bad idea.

Egyptian deities probably didn't do shit to stop him, he just wasn't trying to wipe out Egypt in the first place.

Collage arturia pendragon

It was split into two events, two gatcha. That's how they could afford it.

So do the same thing with the Alter-Egos?

You're wording it wrongly. It's more of what Ozzy perceives it to be.

Old testament god could wipe a country just for a few jews. He incinerated at least to cities and drowned the whole world.

Never again. I will never be rused again.

I'll hoard until my king appears.

He drowned the world to get the rid of the Nephilim in some versions.

He didn't do it for the Jews (he was even willing to kill off Hebrews in Moses' books).

Sodom and Gomorrah were burned because of too much wickedness (these were warned; they were given a chance). People were also warned before the flood MULTIPLE times. No one listened. YHWH gives more chances than you think.

Why is Mashu so thicc?

>rampant rape, murder, and incest is a-okay
>but someone sticking their dick in gabriel was too much

Gabriel-chan is pure! PURE
t. YHWH

Soddam and Gomorrah were literal hell holes of constant rape and murder rape, but he still promised Abraham he would stay his hand and not wipe them if they could find five good people in town. Abraham kept talking god down in terms of how many people before it could be saved, and god being omnipotent already knew it would happen and just wanted to see if Abraham cared or something. Guess how that turned out? God honors every promise he makes, but prospects weren't good.

Even when they couldn't find enough people, and the people sent into town to save those they could were almost raped, they still saved all the ones they could. Angels told Lot and his family to run for the hills and don't look back.

Places shouldn't have that much rape and or murder. It was a town made of 99% rape per population.

WE

Nips love the apocryph so I see them go this way. Collateral dammage was a thing though.

>Places shouldn't have that much rape and or murder. It was a town made of 99% rape per population.
So the Nasuverse is literally Sodom and Gomorrah

>tfw I was about to do this
Seems like I've been too long in this place.

I will say 100% I dont have a rape fetish and I think rape is not my cup of tea, and no one wants to be raped, (I am not a rapist) but I think that this might help:

sOCIETY has made rape to be a pretty big deal, so when someone gets raped, they not only have to feel horrible from the initial rape but also societies judgemebnts

So we normalize rape, put it in cartoons and I suppose have everyone be raped at least 5 times a day starting from age 3, just like in the poor countries, everyone grows up with a whatever atitude towards it and everyone is happy

"I got raped"

"its normal, everyone gets theur 5 a day"

i need a good reaction pic with enough question marks for this post

No one reads the books, their video games and tv simply tell them to hate god by virtue. And give them a purposefully short synopsis of why while leaving shit out of the stories.

God always gives people a chance, and more often than not it goes badly.

Story of Johnah I'm fairly certain was about God making a guy save people that he was like " I don't want to help those heathens" and God made him give them the chance anyway.

>I don't have a rape fetish
>but what if we raped everyone all the time forever
hmmmmm really firing my neurons

You can have societies without rape, no rape isn't good. Man and women work together just fine without it. No we don't owe civilization to it, roman.

It's uncessasry

I ran the 5ap Dantes quest with my bond team but required use of 3 command seals

Is it possible to run it without?

Explain Saul.

Murder and homicide are everywhere in modern media but society still don't think they're normal behavior.

Murder and homicide are justified all the time, in fiction and in real life. Depending on the situation pretty much everyone will consider certain murders normal behaviou, you don't get that with rape since you can't justify it.

That's incidentally why there's such a difference in treatment between the cases. Murder is objectively a worse thing to do to someone, but there's always the possibility it was justified.

Yea, I did it with a team of Kintoki, Mashu and Merlin with a 2030.

>King doesn't listen
>King gets removed
???

>sexy bryn op
>no thigh tattoos in the pic
Sad, that's the hottest part of her design

>king strays just once
>gets removed
>god gives multiple chances

>just once
Did you read Kings?

It was angels who were the watchers (Grigori) who fucked women. Gabriel is an archangel, so wouldn't even be involved.

It's more likekly because the Nephilim were starting to be the dominant species, so God simply wiped them out. Every other race was allowed to survive and multiplicate again.

youtube.com/watch?v=moN41qD3FrY&feature=youtu.be

I finally got angry manjew

>"don't go see fortune tellers, just have faith and shit. Going behind my back and confirming isn't having faith, I can see you at all times."
>goes to see fortune teller anyway
>gets cursed for not having faith, also witchcraft

Honestly though to understand the story of Saul there's a truck load of prequel story to understand. God didn't want a king elected at the time, he wanted more of a democracy from the sound of things, but people weren't ready and demanded a king. So god went "fine". The people picked just some tall strong looking guy, who was kinda unqualified.

Unless I'm mixing anything up, but the prequel plays into it a lot for context.

>Merlin
All those top tier CE's

The shitter said BOND team so assuming lunchtime+75bond in order for him to pass he'll either need to have low star heroes in his bond team or really good boss fighters like Waver, Merlin, Anderson etc.

In short you suck

>Just once
Wut?

He tried to kill David at least a dozen times after a prophet told him David would be king, and that's not even getting into the other stuff that happened under his rule. God makes a proclamation you don't instantly try to kill the thing he said would happen and go crazy.

>>Merlin

What about him?

>asks god for something
>doesn't listen instead of trusting God
>burns a sacrificial offering without the authority
>refuses to destroy every bit of the (wicked and warned) enemy
>lied about it and tried to cover it up
>listened to the people instead of listening to God
>even after all the scoldings, refused to kill their king

And that's not to mention what he did after Samuel took his blessing away from him. He would have doomed Israel.

Good thing David (MLMK) came along.

Pretty sure he broke some oaths as well, like when he said he'd stop trying to kill David. David was insanely forgiving.

Rin is the best

hnnnnnnnnnng
Post more RIN!

Are they supposed to be tats or something to do with her being an automaton?

>scan never

No idea but they look like tattoos and they're hot either way

RIN!

Merlin is essentially the new Waver, except better in every way since he has a heal on top of his NP spamming.

His NP allows his teammates including himself to get NP charge which allows him to spam his NP some more which means everyone can spam their NPs

Their rune tats and your taking the automaton thing too literally

>Chinese bronze/silver guy finally beat the Dantes quest.

I'm so proud.

Didn't he end up using golds

>better in every way
Weaker in a non buster or crit team.
Lack the 30% NP charge.

He is more of a complementer for Waver in making the perfect team.

He IS better in longer battles though.

No, his team was 2 Euryales, George, David, Hans and a Lu Bu

Got the link for it? Or is it not uploaded yet

Is everyone playing Fire Emblem? General seems slower than usual

Is it fun? Is it worth playing if you've never played a Fire Emblem game in your life?

Then go the fuck to /mbgg/ not here, retard.

Its on the stream vod. If you could handle fast chinese gibberish and a little bit of rage then here you go.

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=udDVED5ePk8#t=346

>Is it worth playing if you've never played a Fire Emblem game in your life?
Not in the slightest, no. It's very much made for people familiar with the series.

>2 and a half hours
Jesus Christ

They stripped everything they possibly could out. No bond system, no support system, no weapon management, a simple rock-paper-scissors counter system, levelup stats are random, the same hero can come in multiple different qualities...

General is slow because the game is dead enough that we can't even be assed to pretend to be Melvin.

>the same hero can come in multiple different qualities...

So its like F/GO but somehow more jewish and less fleshed out?

>Is it worth playing if you've never played a Fire Emblem game in your life?
Is FGO worth playing if you're not familiar with the series?

Not all of it is the run. He does some extra stuff afterwards. Its more like an hour and 45 min. 159 turns.

I don't think i've ever seen a level 100 Helena before. Why is that? She's really cute and a useful little 4* unit.

We've talked about everything too gameplay, story, extella, future events and characters

>So its like F/GO but somehow more jewish and less fleshed out?
It's not more jewish, it has better rates and an SSR chance increase system. It's even less fleshed out then launch FGO though which is fucking incredible
Honestly, no

Pretty much. I think the art quality is a lot better in general, but you still have bizarre examples like pic related. The spritework is also a lot more like Granblue, which isn't a good thing.

Why would you grail a support?
It is worthless. So unless someone has Helena as their absolutely favorite servant without question, they won't grail her because of her support status.