discord.gg/mkfTSqy

>List of Sticker Websites
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>Sticker Collection
mega.nz/#F!zMgTUBoT!5t13MNZBcINAyDAlmBtvjA
imgur.com/a/bInMl
asg.booru.org/

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>FB Group
fb.com/groups/AutoStickerGeneral/

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

autosticker.club/
autostickerclub.bigcartel.com/shipping-updates
lonerscrew.bigcartel.com/
autosticker.club/product/show-me-a-good-time
waifusquad.biz/product/uss-iowa
autosticker.club/policies
sanmamiya.bigcartel.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for hooning shitpost

i'll give you 50 dollars for this piece of history

My Bad Luck Club and So Nice slaps are peeling, what do. >:|

I will give 100 dollars for this.

lolololololol goodbye thread

close up

Veeky Forums's very own chris-chan

Charge back

Okay guys, so Hoon really did it. He actually got that shit printed.

Time to buy something of his because we doubted him. You have to give him credit. He went through with it.

autosticker.club/ and use up all his discount codes kek. OSG150PRE. You can get any of his slaps for $3.50 lol. What an idiot.

Fuck off hoon

Make something worth buying and maybe I'll order

CORRECTION, HE ACTUALLY LEFT IT AT $1.75 LMAO

> $3.25 SLAPS FOR EVERYONE

Lol wtf LC you mad man.

>3.25
but i get trash in my mailbox all the time for free

That's cool, where are all the slaps tho?

In the trash

"Loony Hoony" indeed.

so auto was hoon this whole time what a surprise kek

They're getting printed from aimless bro, I think hoon gets them in 1 week

Check here autostickerclub.bigcartel.com/shipping-updates

wow two stickers neither of which I would buy

Implying they are even worth $3.50.
Nice try hoon.

Senpai I just copped his Gaijin one, it's bretty gud

no its shit just go

can't wait to see it on your car h-- I mean user :^)

im vectoring this thanks bb

any news on this vector?

Dude if you use code "autoishoon" you get $2 off

Just try random codes LOL

Hoon please go and stay go

I would've bought the gaijin one if you left the anime girl on it you fag

Letting the OSG guys get first picks for the new stickers. the 2 new stickers will be here monday so I can send it out that day.

gonna throw it up for the rest of the guys on wednesday.

lonerscrew.bigcartel.com/

bigcartel didnt save my changes just yet, but now we are good.

shitboxmeme you better open your fucking store today or im going to throw a brick at your house i swear to god

Buy it anyways and I'll throw in a GTR slap for free.

Write "BOGO" In the notes.

no

Your loss, whoever does it will benefit more than you

Shout to the four kindred souls that just ordered. You'll be getting one of each!

I dont have money right now LC why would you do this now...

I posted some designs last year, wanted to print them for myself and make them available to others as well but life happened. Have some free time again and money to invest in it now, is anyone interested in any of these?

yeah I'd definitely buy some of these 1-5 and 7 specifically

So much this

Ghost luck club definitely, now I understand what that was on the watclub slap. Cool mascot

I still have the original WATCLUB sticker you gave me a while back through the Discord.

I would buy the fuck out of 1, 3, 4, and 8.

alright, ya got me
when the fuck is this dropping

i quit, but now that you mention it, itll be finished this weekend.

Is that Komi-san?

First 2 people to use code

> OSG

Get 69% off their orders.

autosticker.club/

Last discounts for tonight, I need to save rest for official opening.

thanks

yes

Aww hell yiss :3

How the fuck do you cunts find or come up with the engrish on these slaps. Every single one is fucking gold.

10 hours ago. It sold out man.....
I have another order on its way and will flip a coin whether to do a drop or allow preorders.

Mine have arrived. Looks great.

oh shit I saw "coming soon" and thought it wasn't even out yet
fuck being a normie and actually doing something on a Friday night huh?

Girl?

looks bad

I'll give you a sticker for $1 and you have to pay for shipping ($1 to US/Can) if you promise to take a picture once you receive it and give feedback

It'll be the GTR sticker.

autosticker.club/product/show-me-a-good-time

Seriously, just go hoon

who wants to sponsor me

Got a pic of the product?

hoon would love to sponsor you, user

Can't collect stickers if you're a normie.

Anyways, I'm opening preorders on nano-lewds and Iowa. Orders ship out the day they arrive (3 or 4 business days.)
waifusquad.biz/product/uss-iowa

Currently being shipped, but as you can see, from the first reply in this thread, I am legit

Just giving out heavily discounted pieces so I can get good feedback from people with item in hand, and use it for testimonials for next release.

All payments handled through PayPal so if I don't send you can just request a refund, but as I said, I am trustworthy and have sent previous orders.

Here's a sticker idea

>Product testimonials
Jesus christ you're an automotive sticker store not a law firm.

Your sticker designs should speak for themselves, you don't need reviews. Regarding your credibility, establish a clear and outlined damage/lost product return policy and let word of mouth do the rest.

>opening up shop before you even have stock

ty bb I luv u

a lot of stores do preorders now
the fact that he already has orders for the product coming in is better than a lot of them too that wait until preorders close then order

Alright then order next week, no biggie lol

I have a clear one in my policies.

autosticker.club/policies

>shipping rates not converted for americlaps
I feel embarrassed to be sharing this country with you. Your shit is waffle.

or should I say
>shipping rate currency not specified

The shop only deals in USD... it shows on PayPal before you place order, just like most other shops here

Is it not showing for you?

Even for Hoon prices I could get quality shit from this Nip, they even have a refund policy
sanmamiya.bigcartel.com/

That is called a preorder, and it's been done before by multiple stores including myself.

I'm somewhat impartial to drop hype, I don't see myself as some kind of exclusive designer brand like Supreme.

New slap design?

Downesyndrome

I like Number 1, I'd like to have a lasting memory of working with that piece of shit program on my car.

Some small modifications made, yay or nay? I'm not super pleased with the background, but it works so whatever.

any watamote slaps/diecuts/peeks? I will spend many fine shekels on a good one

looks nice, but a bit blue heavy

Try a small white outline between the letters and their shadow

What other ideas do you have for the background? As is this is nice. Would buy

Need some clarification on this. The letters have a black outline around them, that merges in to the shadow. are you suggesting a smaller white outline between the letters and the black outline?

The only other one I've really liked so far was the one I originally had on it (photo of bikini atoll). I'm open to suggestions, but people for the most part seem to like the current iteration better.

On a side-note, pic related will be next after the black lagoon one, possibly followed by the suicide forest.

>Leave /osg/ for a few months
>Come back to extreme shilling, on a level previously unheard of
What the fuck is happening

it needs something right

Yeah, to be deleted.

CAPITALISM
And the American people say I haven't done a good job supporting businesses around the country. WRONG.
a complete redesign

Answer me this: What's the focus? What's eye catching and memorable about it?

Suddenly every other person on here started producing their own shit and opening up shops. Most of it is unoriginal garbage, and it's kinda sad to be honest. This used to be a place where people made original, high quality designs but now its been overrun by people trying to make a quick buck by rehashing the same boring, easy geometric designs over and over again.

That's the thing, it's not that there's anything wrong with more shops, it's that people aren't trying new shops and trying to stick to old ones, and the old ones don't come up with new ideas, just keep restocking same old stuff

1 3 4 5
i would buy instantly. they go too well with my og watclub slap

i'd pay to get a version of this slap with 'this driver is a fucking idiot' text to put on the car of people who are retarded

I'll see if it's possible to print on a vinyl with extremely sticky adhesive.

the saddest thing is that there are 4-5 fantastic original designs posted every thread that just get ignored and disappear, and then people end up printing awful shit slaps with terrible design/color/schemes on them

also RIP notori

Waifusquad is telling people to not help new shops create designs, and not answer questions

And Imouto is saying new shops are popping up because they found out how easy it is to print

So basically, all the oldfags (waifus only 1 month old) are mad because new people are trying, and the whole point of osg was for cheap stickers. $7-$8 from Imouto is not cheap.

It's disgusting what they're doing.

Fuck off with your reddit-tier spacing. It's 100% that all these new shops are popping up because people are seeing how low the barrier of entry is, and most of them are unoriginal garbage. If the only reason you're assmad is because you can't function without intervention from others, you shouldn't be here. If a shop only makes shit, they deserve to die out. It's basic economics you dumbfuck.

F A K E N E W S

While I disagree with charging so much for slaps, each store is free the charge whatever they want.
If you disagree with that then don't buy from them. But as long as they sell, they will charge the most they can (see never content).

It's obvious that waifusquad just wants to cut out any other stores from opening up because of competition. All of his designs are mediocre, and he doesn't want anyone to rise above him.