Adventure pics of your shitbox

adventure pics of your shitbox

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OkV5OdQGZ1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=izMKuMm5uKE
youtube.com/user/oblomingos/videos?view=0&shelf_id=0&sort=dd
youtube.com/watch?v=1se1o1nNDcM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That looks incredibly impractical but I love it.
I haven't had my car long enough to go on a mountain so here's my urban aesthetic pic with a matching friend's car

This makes me happy! Nice pic man.

Related; one of my old cars.

I miss my S13 :(

Fucking amateur.

Arizona

playing in the grass with my bae

>amateur
>has factory roof racks
>yeah nah

Love your car. That color is beautiful.

Avoiding the cops on Modball Rally in my 32

The last big roadtrip before Im doin the swap

Pacific Crest Trail just West of Palm Springs, CA.

this picture all ways means a lot to me took it one my way across country to start a new life, you can see all my shity stuff that i owned in the back. she struggled so hard up those hills with her little 3 cylinder
was also the car i taught myself how to drive manual in
may she rest in peace

Highway 50 upto South Lake Tahoe

>summer days

Terclel
I kinda wish I had a better car, but I don't think I'm gonna get rid of it any time soon, it just doesn't seem to friggin die

From duck hunting one time a while back. Winter in Minnesota keeps me at home unfortunately.

Which beach?

Seems like as good a chance to repost the pics from this autumn as any.

Love all these mister two road trip photos.

Took these on Wednesday .
1995 Nissan Pathfinder

What are the rear seats like on the coupe? I'm interested in getting one as I prefer the coupe but since I'm usually the one who drives the lads around I will need to use the rear seats. Obviously the hatch wouldn't be much more practical but I'd assume the coupe would have less room

Pic isn't mine btw

who would accually fuck up their cars aerodynamic abilities and fucking weight to drive worse then it was ever before. which it was shit.

Yeah, because he's looking for performance there on his holiday trip
Back to benchracing with you

Seats in the coupe are the same as in the hatch. The roof line is actually identical and the rear window starts behind the rear seats just like in the hatch. Seating position is pretty low, so you can get large persons in, but they have to pull up the knees quite a bit to fit. It is a small car, but it's really fucking enjoyable to drive. For hauling people I'd have a second car though.

pt impossible

good longboarding wave, suits my fat ass fishy

you move interstate for uni in an mr2 without roof racks and a carpod m8

Thanks for the response, good to know

i should, do that, comfortably, i did it the first time and the car was fucking packed.

>go to check out whiskey distillery
>flooded as fuck
>arrive
>wherethefuckdoipark
>park
>guys comes out
>err we're shut, we sent everyone home due to flooding as the roads will be inaccessible soon
>you might want to leave right now
>amateurrally.jpg

was good fun

i should add**

And a shitty taken pic after driving 5 kms of dirt and mud patches

In the ticinese mountains.

Salt...so much salt.....

>and this kills the car

This makes me feel extremely anxious.

close to floating?

Yes, jimny is not a good river crosser. Lightweight,floats easily. But what really matters is that i had no snorkel and we had to do about 20 river crossings. Still not sure how i managed to not water hammer the engine. One car that was with us got it. But we quickly fixed it.
Here is a crappy video one guy did from that trip. I am driving the dark blue one.
youtube.com/watch?v=OkV5OdQGZ1Q

Here is another with original audio
youtube.com/watch?v=izMKuMm5uKE
This white one got water hammer later on, but we just unscrewed the spark plugs rolled the engine got rid of water in the cylinders and it was fine (well at least it wheeled for the second half of the day and got home on its own)

You can check this guys videos if interested.
youtube.com/user/oblomingos/videos?view=0&shelf_id=0&sort=dd

0:44 or so you seem to floating! ha

youtube.com/watch?v=1se1o1nNDcM
Yes, the water stream was pretty intense there. I got stuck with wheels barely touching the bottom of the river, but once some water poured in, car got heavier and wheels got traction. Almost drowned my amp that i cleverly placed under the seat.

Squad goals

haha crazy

seems like a good time.

Yep, that's the car that brings only the good memories. Even when i went wheeling alone and got stuck in no cellphone coverage area, went through the woods in the middle of the night searching for at least one antennae on my cellphone, screaming in the darkness to scare off possible animals... Then i managed to catch two antennas and called the guys, and they actually came to rescue me in the middle of the night. I was scared shitless that night but in the end it was good leaving of comfort zone for a change.

Not my shitbox, belongs to my grandfather who bought it new in 1993, pic was taken on the mountain of an island he used to live, lot of twisty roads and beautifull nature. Good times.
I drove that ibiza on 2 wheels one time

I honestly believe this is the comfiest thread I've seen in a while

That fucking smudge scared me

that smudge is my gf, she is scary sometimes.

Also 'racing' with other shitboxes above the couds, feels good shitty old brakes where fading hard

Our squad is actually i little bigger lol

all of these cars are so boring

which one in this picture could you possibly like

Is this at ODU?

I can contribute a few.

Did several cross-country road trips in this car before selling it to my cousin, who promptly totaled it.

Wish I had taken more pictures of this car in the ridiculous places I drove it to and through.

Lots of good memories.

10/10 hearty kek

Yes my dude

I think my car is alright...
If I wasnt a broke college kid I'd get an obscure shitbox like I'm assuming you have.

>fellow Veeky Forumstists go to ODU

Hard to believe

Twas a good long trip.

From my Day off in Miami

Its a small world my friend. I'm actually more surprised you recognized the garage

I've had a pipe-dream to drive the Pan-American highway. Buy the car in Alaska, sell it in Argentina. It would be expensive in time and money, but still.

You both need a spoiler and amber fogs.

kind of old pics

rip vectra

This is the most Slavic picture in this thread.

kek, it probably is, i was squatting and drinking aswell...

Old picture because I haven't gone to a road trip in a while with someone.

how do I get a rack like that?

very comfy thread. Also, those old 3cyl shitboxes are one of the best cars you can have. So much fun, so much soul and cost nothing to run. Too bad i had to scrap mine, i miss it everyday and i wish i wouldnt have done it

This isn't of the outside, but I took a trip through the Sierras a few weeks back. Snapped some pics from inside the shitbox. I should've gotten out and taken some of it after I made it into Nevada.

If anyone's in the area, I'd highly recommend the drive through while the snows still there. Beautiful scenery all the way through.

>the one fire road I like to drive has been rendered impassible to my shitbox due to all the west coast rain
>I'm probably going to sell my S13 by the time the overworked country clears it
Feels bad man, but seeing all your pics makes me happy for you all.

One more from the CA side. Trying to include at least part of the car, even if it's just the inside.

Isn't your s13 automatic

am new to cars. what kind of car is that?