CES 2016 Footage: youtu.be/JRStRzbBD_g

E3 2015 trailer: youtu.be/uG8V9dRqSsw

E3 2014 trailer: youtu.be/C4HbiCKBhFU

Andromeda Initiative Videos:
1. Orientation: youtu.be/MjfIPkv4WDY
2. Arks and Nexus: youtu.be/kPQuUmiIcW4
3. Tempest and Nomad: youtu.be/o-mWZQoNsqI
4. Pathfinder Team: youtu.be/lqZvYgn35K4

Bioware propaganda: blog.bioware.com/2015/06/15/introducing-mass-effect-andromeda/

Letterbox List of Science Fiction to watch while you wait for ME:A
letterboxd.com/meganon/list/meg-watch-while-we-wait/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angora_rabbit
naughtymachinima.com/video/21772/advantages-of-robotics-5
youtu.be/gpW7iYfuGDU
youtube.com/watch?v=X0cEi5ezcu0
youtu.be/guo8CHurCpY
youtu.be/5fNLEPrNi2A
youtube.com/watch?v=5IoLW83cvQ4
hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Vintem/486211/ME-Andromeda-Lunch
youtube.com/watch?v=ujrvpyjFaE0&
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Previous Thread:

First for best waifu.

No but seriously, I hope we will get to be underwater more and meet some fish aliens.

What is Jaal, /meg/?

What would you tell your potential bf/gf, "Merc groups that pimped me out used them as a sort of branding" of "They looked cool."

A shit

A bunny with big floppy ears.

OP pic looks like my first ventures into Adobe Flash.

IRL: I'd grab her by the hands and look deep in her eyes and say: "I got them so they would lead me to you."

In Mass Effect: Merc groups that pimped me out used them as a sort of branding.

A couple threads ago we had this discussion and the general consensus was some kind of rabbit. Specifically, a rabbit that was bred in Turkey.

See: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angora_rabbit

naughtymachinima.com/video/21772/advantages-of-robotics-5

A Star Trek alien, Bioware couldn't even be arsed to make things bigger or smaller in Andromeda. Still the same humanoids that are exactly like humans except for fingers and around their heads a bit.

>Not bragging about how much alien dick you've sucked

>Implying Jack was ever sober enough to get a legitimate count

They're bigger than humans with very different legs, but of fucking course they'd be relatively humanoid so they can be rigged with battle animations. Anyone hoping that our companion aliens would be a very different size or hopping around on all fours was a moron. It'd be cool, but we all knew it wasn't happening.

I just hope we see a good selection of non-humanoid aliens too.

Convergent evolution yadda yadda, but yeah I agree, would've been nice to see some more 'alien' aliens. Jurys still out though, there might well be more races in this game we've yet seen.

>Anyone hoping that our companion aliens would be a very different siz
Would be nice to see Turians and Krogan at their actual sizes instead of being shrunken down due to shitty engine limitations or whatever excuse bioware uses to not model them correctly

>Anyone hoping that our companion aliens would be a very different size or hopping around on all fours was a moron.
Why? If Dragon Age can manage a dog then Mass Effect should be able to do he same.

>2017
>Putting effort into your games
Its like you don't even follow Bioware anymore. When EA shuts them down people are going to be surprised, but its going to be a self inflicted wound that could have been avoided

I thought that was what the tats were for, to keep track of how many the meat toilet has served and who she belongs to.

How would you get two rabbits to breed inside a turkey?

Very carefully with some rablets (rabbit manlets)

>tfw no Batarian rape gangs and its just muslim rape gangs

i think im gonna go full evil mode in andromeda just because bioware piss me off

Any chance they'll be adding in game penalties for playing a straight white male?

>implying you can play a truely evil character and not just some sperging autists being a jerk for no reason

i hope i can be an evil warlord and colonize everything, probably not knowing bioware but i remember the old republic having some fucked up choices you could do.

>but i remember the old republic
We're way past those days.

I just want to cuddle with Drack

>ywn have a threesome with EDI and Kasumi

>Bioware will never release tentacle rape dlc that is Kasumi centric

Isn't the librul narrative that aryan men are demigods who can basically do anything and never meet any obstacles? Shouldn't straight white male mode basically be godmode with the best ending guaranteed?

what they should do is if you make your character white. whenever there's a new problem for the character to face if you go visit your companions of hipsters and minorities for advice, they start rolling their eyes at the main character and perhaps give him a lecture on how his problems are not "real" problems.

Reminder that a "white" would be a minority in the ME universe

A Minority of the overall human population but a majority of the overall space faring population, and over time the latter will fix the former.

They're a minority in this universe.

I hope I get to launch these SJW mother fuckers straight out the airlock
I want soldiers and scientists not this fucking trash

>Andromeda Initiative Videos:
oooooooooooh

Whites are a minority irl, and on the way of becoming ones in their own nations.

Good.

I'm guessing a Bioware employee went to giant's causeway and liked it so much it's all over Inquisition and now Andromeda. It's in that gameplay video where the awkward skids from PB are soooo gigglequee

Hearing this as you drive across snow dunes on a frozen world.
>youtu.be/gpW7iYfuGDU

The hair looks nice. Biotics, too.

HOL UP

where's this from?

new multiplayer trailer.

wait.. what?

Whoops i ment pre order trailer youtube.com/watch?v=X0cEi5ezcu0

Say 100 years in the future, after the "death" of Shepard, in the Milky Way, the galaxy has repaired the relays and the Citadel, and they are doing their own thing like they were before the Reapers threatened? Assuming Shep took the Destroy option? Humanity is still developing as are the other races?

t. Jew

yeah, the bonus shit looks terrible but it's still nice to see footage

I bet they are going to build a relay at the end of andromeda so they can warp back and forth.

hopefully not

I'm predicting high levels of space comfy.

Scared they'll get Shoah'd again, which will probably result in exactly that happening.

what the fuck
It took me some 30 seconds to realize this is MEA and not the ME3 multiplayer.
The second screenshot reminded me of the Omtarom arena level.
I just hope Bioware improved their map design. these little arena areas wont do it for Mass Effect.

>I'm predicting high levels of space comfy.
I really hope so, besides the lore, RPG elements and aesthetics of the first game comfiness was one of the best things about it. Really hope they capture the feel of isolation and wonder.

>pimp my ride andromeda
>xp booster packs in a single player based game
>advertisment aimed at cod kiddies

>>xp booster packs in a single player based game

are you retarded

i hope its longer than the previous games

sorry
>purchasable xp booster packs in a full price single player based game

No, if they get too large and/or complex it starts to break down and lose focus.

Here's hoping. I like how they mentioned that space outside the tempest would reflect where you are, curious if we can do anything with those comfy prefab colony pods.

Based on that reply you could have just said "yes"

I thought the multiplayer was okay, but I hated the really small, corridor galore maps.
Please, give me more open areas.

well yes of course, they will cram it up with fetch quests and other menial tasks to extend the playtime artifically.
But I bet EA is kind enough to let us skip these unneccessary time fillers for a little fee :^)

>I like how they mentioned that space outside the tempest would reflect where you are
Yeah, it would be nice to be able to look out on a planet you're orbiting around from the Tempest. The Normandy 2.0 had some neat viewports but you never saw anything through them.

I know in the past they've said the maps will be more vertical thanks to the mobility you have from jetpacks

Mac said it would be BIGGER. I hope that just doesn't meant a ton of boring padding.

Or this as you're driving the Nomad in the rain.
>youtu.be/guo8CHurCpY
Points for thunder.
>youtu.be/5fNLEPrNi2A

i dunno if i should get it for my ps4 or for my PC. I can run ME and ME2 on pc pretty good. I got a GTX 960m btw

I liked that one uncharted world in ME1 that had a lot of static discharge, it was comfy as fuck.

There must be weather effects, wonder if they have an impact on gameplay or even just stuff like wet space suits.

How comfy will the Nexus be? Probably no match for the Citadel but who knows.

youtube.com/watch?v=5IoLW83cvQ4

Frostbite engine scales really well. I have a five year old pc and a 760 and it has no problems with games that use it like BF4 and DAI.

just to be sure cause i dont want to buy it and not be able to play

Lel.
>hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Vintem/486211/ME-Andromeda-Lunch

Laptop eh? Might want to wait for reviews but I'm on an ancient 2500k with a 970 and will be picking it up, like user said the engine scales quite well.

Liara's apartment you're briefly in was super comfy. I had a video of that but can't find it now, the rain against the windows and hovercars...

By reviews I mean benchmarks.

Yeah it was amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=ujrvpyjFaE0&

I have an i5-4570, GTX-760 and 16gb of ram

I can run DAI with every graphic setting on Ultra except AA

will bioware ever make a good game again?

Concentrated cancer, famalam.

They haven't made a bad game since DA2

They're working on a new IP... which looks like it shapes up to be their answer to Destiny. So perhaps not, I hope the Curry Thunder department at least manages to make a decent game. It doesn't have to be as good as TW3 but it would be nice if it was passable.

Dragon age inquisition was fucking dogshit

no thus you should probably give up on them and leave this thread forever

DA2 was literally better than Inquisition.

DA2 is actually one of the best written games Bioware has made since ToB, it was just rushed as fuck and the gameplay was arse. DAI somehow manages to still feel rushed even with the bloat, it's like a singleplayer MMO.

yo /meg/, havin a good Friday so far?
thats a problem
you should be having a GREAT Friday
why arent you?

also that OP image looks awful
>inb4 Cisquisition webms

DA2 was actually comfy as fuck, some of the most memorable characters in the series

>why arent you?
I'm not in space.

I hope bayonets come back.

And there are cool space ships.

>ywn go to space
>ywn explore uncharted worlds despite losing the chart
>ywn meet exotic aliens
>ywn watch massive ships collide in conflict and fire and death, in perfect silence
P A I N
A
I
N

tfw can't go to sleep and wake up 600 years away from this miserable world

fuck off salarianfag

shouldve been an option to genocide everyone, especially salarians

>ywn enter a coma
>ywn be able to live forever due to advanced medical technology
>ywn wake up in a cyberpunk future
>ywn buy a personal android
>ywn program it with a Talipersonality
>ywn marry it
F E E L S

Absolutely disgusting.
Suicide sometimes truly is the only thing that I can recommend.

Shut up about Dragon Age.

If any of you want to try the Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 beta/demo:
>7T006-T4FYH-R7P23
>RZ0ZX-KTZM4-9JI2J
>8YIJF-RRTPV-VN5L3

Or you could just sign up, it's an open beta, so.

I'm fine. Early morning tomorrow, though.

not them, but DA2 is really comfy
absolute dogshit, but a nice lil adventure to play every once in the while
>walking around town with the companions chattering
>seeing the massive and impressive architecture
>doing basic hero stuff: no massive earth shattering revelations, morally ambiguous plotlines, no random kicks to the balls. just regular ol heroic shit
>qt3.14 waifus like Merill
>helping companions with their personal stuff, which is just small shit, unlike loyalty missions from ME2
comfy af

ok :(

whatre you doin tomorrow?

Just work.