/dg/ - Destiny General

I swear to god you Xboners fucking suck
>>NEWSRESET INFOLINKS

Other urls found in this thread:

wastedondestiny.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCK OFF
WE FINALLY CONVINCED STRAY AND COLT TO STOP MAKING THESE THREAD AND NOW YOU PS FAGS FUCKING DO THIS

Is thst the Destiny equivalent of staring into your phone when you're with a group of people?

Reminder Bungie will hold a livestream next Wednesday at 10 AM PST to showcase they're upcoming Sandbox update

It will be Live on Twitch

Straight meme'd

stay mad xtrash

>Looking through the grimoire
>Find this

Blind Legion I Cohort/Century 3/Maniple 3
5 Squad [HEAVY INF]
TASK:
- defend Psion intelligence ops 071x146
OUTCOME:
- overwhelmed by Guardian fireteam/Vex pressure. few survivors. survivors reported Guardians foraging for equipment, dancing, and performing acrobatics with light vehicles.

>mfw guardians being shitheads is actually canon

let's be honest my family member, you only use this thread for shitposting purposes. It NEEDS to die until an actual big update come out

>only use this thread for shitposting purposes.
Wow it's not like it was used this way for 2.5 fucking years

We survive another day. I will honor this thread with oc in exactly 10hours 37minutes and 17 seconds

hence why it need to die
at lease we do use it for group organization but sadly we too fall prey to shitposting during raids

No it will live as a silent reminder on how much time you wasted playing this garbage game

TripleWreck Clash Bungie bounty at 1pm PST / 4pm EST today

Yeah no, fuck off jack ass you fags were lucky I decided to stop by otherwise it would have 404'd

we already know that
wastedondestiny.com/

and we would have been glad for it to 404
we want it to die

Was it really that hard to go space aids once more and make the emblem available if you beat someone who owns it?

Who the hell are "we"

half of the xbone players
let death cleanse us of the filth of the old

>xbone
no one fucking cares about your irrelevant platform and 3 retards who actually bought it

>we
If you truly wanted it to die you would stop coming here and posting desu it's that simple

kys fagdox

I'll have you know it's actually a total of 16

"No"

"Yes"

"No?"Ok I'm done, going to bed

Try not to let the general get close to 404ing this time

no one asks them to do it, I would do it if you guys weren't so quick to making it as soon as the posts hit 750

good luck matching :^)

Real murican hours are over morning shift please take over or you will never get the succ

Why won't this general die

kys anytime

see

Look at this dude.

raid?

So there will be a bungie stream next week?

Can't see any reason why they would make one, but eh I'll take it I guess.

Why you still haven't fall down from some mountain while being drunk or freeze your balls to death while walking around in a skirt?

They are so desperate for attention that they are unironically going to stream the ways the game is getting fucked over

Because all of the mountains are North and I only climb them while sober?

I'll forgive them if they bring VoG, CE and PoE into year 3. Gear unchanged, just updated to 400 light.

Destiny is coming to the end of its life, balance isn't an issue anymore, especially if Destiny 2 will be a fresh start. So the least they could do is give us back that VoG gear.

Doing everything wrong
>fatecrutch all over again
nah

Graveyard shift just ended.
I got dis.
Your average Scotsmans is actually 57-60% Ethanol instead of water.
This is a VERY energy dense molecule and thus preserves their gobs from freezing as well as inhibiting the subconscious lockout of their third eye giving them general potato-based invulnerability.
Like we'd fucking raid with you after last time. Went out on a fucking limb to see if maybe, just MAYBE, you stopped being the human embodiment of shit and you actually got worse since the last time we gave you a chance. Tl;dr go die in a tibetan monk mass grave fire on the chinese province.

>nah

Why? The game's dying. No more new content.
Might as well let us have fun with overpowered shit while Destiny is drawing its last.

>everyone using the same 4 weapons over and over again
N A H
If they want to do something helpful they should restore autos, HC and fusions to vanilla state and bring back PI full force (and bring it back right, not the jew way like with icebreaker)

>autorifles reupped
>damage dropoff increases vastly to make sure shit like unbent won't become the new clever
>everybody and their mother rapes with hardlight
>snipers reupped
>icebreakers everywhere. Again.

>shit like unbent won't become the new clever
Won't happening anyway since highest impacts killing you fast through half the fucking map and shingens will shit all over it, it took them like 2 years to make lowest impact AR usable
>hardlight
It was always shit and always will be, with recoil pattern like that it will stay useless forever
>icebreakers everywhere. Again.
Sniper meta was never hard to deal with in a first place, just annoying. Now if they bring back truly AP rounds and final round now that would be cancer

Icebreaker being available from all the elite bounties when

Never, now suffer just as RNJesus did for your sins.

I already suffered for years
Give me my fucking icebreaker so i can stop playing this game

>04:31
Thanks friend, I was asleep so I couldn't make Stray mad by making the new thread

How can you even sleep in your ghetto without the fear of being robbed

It's not a ghetto, it's a swamp. And no one tries to steal anything once they see glowing red dots on the wall (cameras). They're usually smart enough to back off, plus I'm a light sleeper, and every door makes a loud squeak when opening, as well as floorboards for fhe stairs

>thanking fagdox

I'd like to retract my statement, please

>tfw its safer in the swamps than it is in my fucking cookie cutter suburbia right now

>suburbia
bet it feels CRAMPED

I entirely agree which is why i own a cabin up north for weekends.
Doesn't mean theres not more fucking bears in suburbia right now than in No Man's.

Entirely forgot pic related.

Gehehehe

Shut up i'm tired.

Truly a better time to forget that i even have chaos dogma than a small arms week

>Bungie gonna nerf Special ammo again

Ahahaha
Screencap this post

Stormcaller nerf when?

Range nerf to everything but scouts when

Never. Its one of the more balanced subclasses for both PVE and PVP and offers good options for both without being specifically niche like the other subclasses in-game.

>Its one of the more balanced subclasses

LOL

Because we're not in a darkness zone dummy

I wonder who's behind this post.

t. assmad hunter main

Every class has been nerfed several times, Huntard, quit your bellyaching. Instead consider this: PVE buffs for classes that are useless in such situations.

>Nova bomb now has a 25 meter diameter slow and damaging field and a fifty meter diameter blinding AOE effect against minions of the darkness. If Liferip is enabled, you gain stacking armour, regen, and reload speed charges based on the number of minions killed that last for thirty seconds.

>Fist of Havoc now has a missing health percentage execute effect against ultra-class enemies and all damage is tripled against enemies that are within three meters of you when you land.

>Hammer of Sol now procs Melting Point at range and hammers bounce from enemy to enemy indefinitely upon killing them or until the super timer runs out.

>Golden Gun damage is doubled against mobs and your shots recharge upon killing a minion of the darkness and continues to do so until you miss or a shot doesn't kill an enemy.

>Arc Blade now blinks you to enemy mobs that your character is pointed towards and always has encore and hungering blade active upon killing a minion of the darkness. You take 25% damage from minion of the darkness attacks while Arc Blade is active.

Some of it is shit-tier as far as balancing goes and makes them more broken than the classes I din't mention but good lord don't just accept that fact that on any given day only four of the nine classes are viable in PVE.

Everything is viable in pve retard unless you are one of these tryhards

Screen cap that post.

Too dumb to screencap yourself?

I meant it in that you wait till bungie gets asked to nerf stormcaller that will be their excuse not to.

Well yeah, Warlocks have been Bungie's babies since day 1.

They have an exotic for nearly everything, giving them features of others classes.

Aren't Hunters quite strong in PvP though? Nightstalkers are annoying as hell, can fuck up people easily, and get rid of your abilities as well as deal bonus damage. Golden Gun is just insane. And Arc Blade is apparently very good too, even if the Super is kinda weird at times.

I'd have thought poor Titans with their T-rex arms would be the ones to complain.

T. Striker shitter.

Titans are literal cancer, specifically striker. Hunters are good in autism hands, okay otherwise, attract the worst crowd so they whine all the time. Warlocks are okay, all the shitters whining about stormcallers are the same kinds of retards whining about bladedancer in vanilla.

Eh. Titans are pretty easy mode with proper skating and dune, warlocks have 2 insanely OP pvp classes one of which is insanely versatile and customizable based on perks and exotics chosen, and hunters get 3 free hitscan kills or some crowd control.

Only thing bringing down blade dancers is that you can drop them with a basic secondary and melee. Secondary+fist, secondary+nade, nade+melee, etc. hell if i catch them far out i can just shoot them down with my primary. Callers have this exact issue but once you learn blink its a non-issue.

Alright, good talk, I guess.

Warlocks have a longer base melee range than Hunters, because that makes sense..

Callers also seemingly can electricute shit behind them. I know, it's most probably just lag but the amount of total greenbar, otherwise non laggy, players that have done this is astonishing. I'd go around a corner, hide, they go past me, I go in for the Shotgun+Melee while they're distracted but then I just fall over dead.

I never ever play anything other than my Titan so I don't know if it's a feature or lag.

>that makes sense..
>lightning out of the hand or mystery energy explosion hitting farther than a shitty knife doesn't make sense
And if anything hunters have the longest melee with a throwing knife

The game doesn't always keep up with the turns.
Basically if i sweep from left to forward as i float forward the game will only show me floating forward and aiming forward to anyone that sees it.

Also arcweb and shit like that will mean you might not see the chaining that kills you.

>shit FoV, shit turn speed and shit update speed
>people are still still pretending that destiny is somehow competitive

Huh. I see. Is Arc Web the thing that doubles your lightning channelling ability? I thought that only activated when there was more than one person. Meaning someepine else has to be zapped for the lightning to chain to me.

It hasn't been like than for a fucking year.

Yea. It basically can chain through or around corners in the proper circumstances and for a good distance.

If anyone was in the general vicinity of you crouching the lightning could chain to you.
OR
He sweeped you as he went by but the update speed of destiny didn't let you see that.

Arc Web makes grenade direct impacts shoot bolts of low damage chain lightning. It's utter trash compared to the other 2 perks.

NO, Sunbreakers have the longest melee with Hammer of Sol

it's a super
Arc web is for grenades, they may have used superconductor though, it like doubles the range of chaining

throwing knife is a melee ability, hunters have the second shortest melee range

Ah, okay, now the sweeping thing makes more sense. Basicalky, he just flashed me and kept going but all I saw was his going. Gotcha.

Oh. The other is the "Get your super in like 2 minutes" and melees gives you grenades and vice versa?

Hammer of Sol is a super though
Sunbreaker melee is just a punch

Correct.

The other Stormtrance options are a blink and Landfall

I have learned something that I will forget the second I look at my Knight Titan.

Thank you, friend.

Its actually pretty decent once you can effectively use storm grenades. Basically a guaranteed kill and a good chance of more if anyones nearby.
Electrostatic Mind is equal in usefulness as its a decent "shield" to nearby enemies but its charge decrease is just plain terribly you have to weld yourself and 2 others to the asscheeks of eachother to cut off a minute of charging super and if anyone goes 5 feet away that goes down to 30 seconds.
Perpetual is just plain shit in PVP cause your nades sucks if you aren't piggybacking Web so getting kills is unlikely and the free grenade you'd get from your OP melee is a terrible reward for the kill.
Speaking of which. Electrostatic Mind could have done that too. Its an ambient damaging field around active callers though the damage is fairly low and the range fairly short him passing by for slightly too long could have fried you.

I never understood how you get people to stay still for storm grenades. Same with the arcbolt delay nerf, I just use pulses now.

Pop it where jumpers land or where you know they'll be running to. All it takes is a nick and a passerby or a direct hit.

Its what i use to deal with skaters and steppers cause you can pop it where they'll end up or to block points of exit during gunfights.
I personally hate it being used against me cause i get to see a nice pool of death i'm skating into at mach speed.

I wish there were still Tiger Strikes... PoE 28 just takes too long for a chance at Y1 stuff.

People throw it in front of me. They know, as a Titan, I cannot and will not stop.

I don't even rush with a Matador, I rush in like a retard with my HC.

PANTHEON