What tires are you running Veeky Forums?

What tires are you running Veeky Forums?
I just replaced mine with Dunlop Signature HP, I wanted to go OEM but Michelin Primacy MXM4 are $50 more for each tire.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IYwXUxgszF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i got some shitty gook tires that make my car pull to the left. fuck them, im running them bald.

"whatever the bus has"
-99% of Veeky Forums

HOLY SHIT Veeky Forums JUST GOT DESTROYED

BF Goodrich Mud-Terrain.

BWAHAHAHA!!!

I'm on BF Goodrich g-Force A/S.

ME TOO!!
TWINSIES XD

BFF!!!!!

BFG Sport Comp-2 A/S, considering trying to find some PSS cheap-er since the PS4S are out.

DELET THIS

had the pilot sports before getting g-forces; same car. pss are so very much better

Potenza S-04 Pole Position

Phenomenal grip, treadwear is yet to be decided. However, I wouldn't be surprised if I burn through them in less than 20k (about 8k on them so far) because I tend do drive them very hard.

TRIPLETS!!!!

Yep, that's why I want 'em. The Sport Comp-2's have been nice, but there's too much torque going to the wheels for them to maintain grip. I'm hoping when I make the switch it's a bit better.

I also had the mxm4 stock, replaced them at 60k miles.
Running Hankook Ventus S2 because I'm a poorfag.

Whoa- did they change the name of these tires at some point? I swear they were Sport Comp-2 A/S and not just Comp-2 A/S?

I've been recommending this tire as a great A/S for a year or so now.

Those were my second pick but they cost a bit more and a lower tread rating.

I have those too. Great tires, but it's been about 15k miles and the rears already need to be replaced and the fronts are at 50%. I have staggered wheels so I can't rotate them front to back.

Oh. I missed that part. Sport Comp 2 is totally different from the normal Comp 2. I have failed you!!!

cooper cobras on muh truck

white letters out is sex

>all season cuck

Continental DW for the summer, Michelin Xice3 for the winter. Alas I couldn't find the extremwintercontacts here.

Cheapest tires i could buy for my size. 225/55/r17 Firestone Firehawk Wide Oval Indy 500 (aka, buzzwords, the tires)

I think we do have the same tire- I'm not sure if the Sport Comp-2 A/S even exists, or if the Comp-2 A/S is just what i have.

Some random Falken tires, they were cheapest all-season tires that the guy at America Tire recommended to me.

Going by what Tire Rack shows, Sport Comp 2 is ultra high performance Summer, when the Comp 2 A/S is the ultra high performance all season.

Yep, that's what I saw as well- so I think we do have the same tires m80.

Triplets again!

I swore they were BFGoodrich Psomething I can't remember though.

The wolf pack!

>going through the hassle of changing tires depending on the season just to go to work

>ultra high performance
>all-season

pick one and only one.

Should I just get summer tires if I live in California?
Also the tread life is really low looking at the summer tires.

I pick both!

Potenza RE003 Adrenalin
Have them on my 300zx and the wet weather performance is truly insane. I drive even faster in the wet

>buh-but high hp rwd lsd no tc be careful in the rain user

I drive a bus
that would probably be Goodyear metro milers
shit in canadian winter but they seem to offer the best price point. all the private bus companies run different tires.

4life

youtube.com/watch?v=IYwXUxgszF0

Goodyear Marathon Long Hauls

BFG geforce sport comp-2.

Best bang for buck. Highly recommended.

>R225
Umm, wat?

donk life kekek

Pilot Super Sports
Blizzak WS80

33 in nitto trailgrapplers

aka 13 mpg specials

22.5"

Didn't know there were half size rims, thanks for the info

185/60R14 direzza ZII

Pros - Outcorners 99% of the cars that try me.
Cons - 1 million degrees of body roll with stock suspension. Hard on bumpstops before they break loose.

What do you think guys think of "Sumic GT-A All-Season Radial Tire" ?
Literally the cheapest I can get for my shitbox on Amazon.

Are there better cheap tires for rattling down poor roads and hektik skidz?

Some generic all seasons for spring, summer, and fall, and right now for winter I have Blizzak WS-80s on. They're fucking amazing and if anyone living in an area with harsh winters is on the fence about shelling out for a set of snow tires, they are 100% worth it.
>tfw in the left lane safely passing dozens of SUVs, crossovers, and trucks going slow trying not to die in the right lane
>tfw going through curves at 55+ mph on compacted snow and ice and people are looking over in awe at the faggot in the econobox passing them with ease
>tfw I get the entire lane to myself for the whole commute because it's iced over and only the right lane is cleared

These are one of the best investments I have ever made. I'm assuming the X-Ice tires from Michelin are just as good, and Nokian Hakkapeliitas are supposed to be the best money can buy for a winter tire. A lot of my coworkers also have Hankook tires and say they're great in the winter.

They're semi truck tires

Maxxis RC-1 in the summer, VR-1 in the winter. They're the only tires on the market in 245/40/15 at the moment.

Hankook Dynapro AT/M on my Grand Cherokee (ZJ), Toyo's of some variety that I can't remember on my Cherokee (XJ).

Some BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Sports. Would've liked some summer tires since snow doesn't exist here, and even rain is a bit scarce most the year, but outside of a single racing slick, no where sells summers in 205/60R15.

Dunlop Direzza DZ102s

Michelin Pilot Sport AS/3+

They're great but they're getting the shit kicked out of them on these shitty Bay Area streets.

What summer tires are Veeky Forums approved? I drive a regular sedan, mostly on highways. Winter is over here.

A lot of shitty tyres in here Veeky Forums

I have advan AD08s

General Altimax Arctic. Summer tires are unidirectional Generals; they are so noisy I thought a wheel bearing was failing.

Don't buy any unidirectional tires as they produce a lot of road noise.

Avon, currently.
> Size
Whatever's right for the wheels.

Also, stop giving attention to the tripfuck.

I mean if you're lazy as fuck then yeah it's a hassle.

Right now I have Cooper Weathermaster st/2 on, my other tires are ohtsu whatever the fuck's a/s. Going to switch back to those sometime next month

Blizzaks because it snows at least three times a week until April.

Winter; Nokian Hakkapeliitta 8 SUV, 245/70/16
Summer: Cooper Discoverer AT3, 225/75/16

Will probably get some 33x12.5's this summer to replace the Coopers

Hakkapeliittas are the best fäm

94 F-150 4x4 that my son drives, Michelin LTX A/T
2000 CR-V that my wife drives, Michelin Defender XT
2004 Mazda 3 that I drive, Pirelli P7's.

I have blobeye WRX and want to spend a bit on some tires

What would you recommend if I value longevity and safety the most. just for regular daily driving. I don't hoon

it doesn't snow around here.

Don't know anything about tires but see Michelin Pilot Sport 4 mentioned sometimes

Are they the way to go or would you recommend something else

Firestone Firehawk Indy 500s

Great fucking tires

I went with Pirelli P7's for the same reasons you mentioned. Cost way less than similar Michelins.

I got mine for $390 out the door including taxes, lifetime balancing, rotations and road hazard from Sam's Club.

Sumitomo HTR Z II, they're cheap and okay and I run them all year round because I live in Phoenix

Hasn't let me down yet. Gotten wherever I needed to be in both my Mercedes on its Hakka 7's and the Hilux on its Hakka 8's

I have pirelli p-zeros on my rx8, they are pretty nice but the compond is pretty hard for winter - i live in the middle of the uk countryside and recently the tire noise has been so fucking bad on uneven roads it sounds like my entire back axle is about to fall off

Are unidirectional ones the ones that only spin one direction or the ones that are the same spinning either direction?

michellin pilot sport 4. feels good man

I've been seeing lots of sidewall bubbles on PSS lately, a few on delivery cars with 2-3 miles on them, not sure if they had a bad batch or it's just a design problem, just a heads up since everyone seems to be drinking the koolaid on these tires. The Conti counterparts are much better imo.

>I've been seeing lots of sidewall bubbles on Contis lately, a few on delivery cars with 2-3 miles on them, not sure if they had a bad batch or it's just a design problem, just a heads up since everyone seems to be drinking the koolaid on these tires. Michelin Pilot Super Sports counterpart is much better imo.

Pirelli p zero because that is OEM

Live in South Florida so going to replace with PS4S

Hankook ventus v12 evo2 on one set
Nitto 555rs on rear and Bridgestone potenza re760 on front for my stock wheels

>Continental DW for the summer, Michelin Xice3 for the winter. Alas I couldn't find the extremwintercontacts here.

How are the Continental DWS A/S? Are they quiet? Do they have more noise than the PureContact?

These rank consistently high.

Cheapest white wall in my size.

Yep, found a set on closeout for $60 a pop. Ive been warned about belt separation but they're decent enough

Ive got two Advantage T/A's sitting around in that same size that i put

Just put on today summer wheels with Yokohama Parada spec 2 225/40r17. Today's ride was quite nice. Much more quiet and smooth than beat to shit winter tires that the car came with. Glad i don't have to deal with them anymore.

Unidirectional tires spin one way.

They're a re-branded version of the Bridgestone RE003 sold in Asia and Australia, which in turn is a cousin of the RE-11. It's like 80% of an RE-11 at half the price.

I wold have bought them, but they didn't have them in the sizes I needed.

Continental ExtremeContact DW for summers and Firestone Winterforce for winter.

Can't wait to put my summers back on.

>Studs are illegal here
okay

My super sports have a sidewall bubble too :(

Oh yeah, they're magnificent and a steal. They also look fucking great and handle really well in the wet. It also gets pretty cold here but never under 25 so I can leave them on year round cause it never snows either

Shit luck mate

Atleast modern studless tires are pretty neat and do quite well

What's a cheaper alternative to super sports? One of the main reasons I bought them is tread life compared to others

What tires should I put on my 94 Protege? Its got the 14 inch oem rims on them. 185/60/R14 is the size. The tires are so small that I'm not really sure which would be the best. I live in the desert.

Bridgestone serenity 2 they seem good

ExtremeContact DW

Used or chinese tires

idk but I got them free off CL and they are age cracked to hell
t. lives in your neighborhood and constantly speeds

>What tires are you running Veeky Forums?
Michelin Primacy on the CLK.
Michelin Pilot Sports AS/3 on the E.

Been using Bridgestone Potenza re050a on my supercharged Z. If anyone can recommend another good tire with similar grip , I'd appreciate it. Looking to try something different. Not to mention these re050 are expensive as fuck .

265/19 front and 305/19 rear

>ExtremeContact DW

>This tire isn't available in 225/40-18.

Well that isn't appealing at all. I could get away with 235 but they don't offer that either

Bridgestone Ecopias

I am a cheap bastard but they feel great new

Michelin Pilot Super Sports

I'll keep an eye out on these.

I moved from Michelin PS2s to the PSS, and haven't had any issues and I actually do track days in my car.

The performance of the PSS over the PS2 was a bit marginal from my experience though, but they PS2s are being discontinued in my sizes.