Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Old memes edition

Previous Thread: >Latest Patch Notes:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=832

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Cats)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Telsiai
Comfy (K**zenberg - Banned)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi/Pokart/Legio)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/items/203203
tos.neet.tv/items?stats=other&f=1
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=835
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is Pyro2Link1Chrono3Sage a good pyro build?

no, it's bad

/Bullies/ when?

It's an ok pyro and an ok chrono build.

Is this the TOSG Cats talked me about?

Would I lose much dps if I didn't went with thaum route?

You would lose dps in rank8 yes

>Says she's a big sister, but runs off to play a spaceship tax collector simulator.

I played EVE for a couple days at best. I fell for the Ragnarok meme again instead. Being server admin can be fun though, except the part when you have to fix people's computer problems.

Have Pyros become disillusioned by Agni damage already?

I am enjoying my 21k fireball at rank6 thanks

No if you a 315 weapon ready and transcended.

Thaum2 gives around 700 magic damage.

>Rank6

You're not even out of the tutorial part of the game yet.

It's not going to be much different until 310+ vs some mobs but i have the purple mace ready for when it hits 315

Does anybody have a list of +skill level items?

I got an Ice Rod, and I know there's a Galin Trident.

I'm making supports and these seem more valuable to me than MATK.

I'm hoping for priest/linker/chrono or something.

Is it worth enhancing and transcending an agni necklace?

what server? how awful(low) are the rates?

It can be useful to enhance for things like Chaplain/QS that use multiple damage lines since you can get like +50 property damage on it if you really try but you can't transcend it.

You're going to mostly want monster gems.

Never

Well of course. But that doesn't answer my question.

>priest
An unreleased mace.
tos.neet.tv/items/203203

>linker/chrono
Nothing.

Dang. That's a shame. Anything for cleric maybe?
Thanks anyway.

I am running a pvp server. Start with max level and almost every piece of equipment you could need. Then you kill bosses for coupons, and exchange those for the better mvp cards and customs. There are no rates because you don't level and nothing drops, except coupons at 100%.

tos.neet.tv/items?stats=other&f=1

Thank you very much.

I doubt there's a list or that anyone is going to be less lazy than you. Just post the classes you want. There's nothing for chrono or linker and I doubt there's a priest one.

I posted my builds yesterday uhm.
Linker chrono sage
and cleric priest chaplain plague doctor

Both full supports. Maybe that's why I can't get +skill items for them, because that would be so good.

pls be misinfo

>plague doctor
>full support

I was told that the heal is too good to not get.
A lot of what I'm doing is suggestions from people.

What the fuck is that abomination and why is the op picture

It's better not to know.

is it possible to fully explore higher level areas to get xp cards? I know that the xp cards have a level requirement

Yes. I've personally done that with my scout to get over exp humps.

The require minimum level to pop a certain lvl of EXP card is pretty lenient.
You can pop higher level ones much earlier than you would expect. Just don't expect popping lvl 8 card ones while you are lvl 150.

>exp humps
does it mean I fucked myself over by using the exp cards as soon as I got them? I just hit level 50.

no, it's not really that bad, the only bad "spot" I can think of is near level 150-175 where at some point (like 170) there are no more maps until level 184 and you need to grind to get there but the highest level area you can farm is bees which is level 160 and also always full of people (but you can probably leech off someone) so I'd recommend that around level 150 you start saving up level 7 and 8 cards and leech in prison/bees until 170 and then pop the cards to get to the next xp range

Nah. The beginner lvls are basically 1 - 130 are easy and you can do what ever the fuck you want without having too much repercussions.

Just enjoy the game and the tutorial beginner stage will still be smooth. Just be sure to adventure and have fun with all the different maps, explore, go do dungeons, missions, whatever.

The potential first problem you might have is the so called demon prison area where you will need to either grind a bit or quest hard or do a ton of missions over a long period of time.
Your choice.
It is here at about 150-170 where saving lvl 7 cards will help you through some troubles.
But it's really not that BIG of a problem now due to the changes.

Remember lvl 190 though as at that level you can start grinding delicious truffles at Alemeth forest! Earlier if you have better gear at 180! but later if you have shit gear at 200.

While leveling is it a good thing to explorer to 100% every map ?

Yes, absolutely. You get 3 exp cards per map after you visit the Wings of Vibora NPC in Orsha or Klaipeda, and you'd most likely forget what part of the map you're missing if you come back to 100% it later. A few maps can't be 100% completed though, so google things if you're doubtful.

>Still no hunting grounds in itos
>fuck you here are some useless quests with no rewards

Those aren't the patch notes user.

That's more like a testing environment than a server.

Yeah we probably won't even get that.

>Lets post some new shit but not even once say anything about possible rewards

Fuck you too IMC

It was posted last thread too but come on, it's even literally four posts above yours.

Not worth it at low lvls.

But always do it after 12x or something

>I just hit level 50
>2 levels over the first hump
>does it mean I fucked myself over

First timers should explore everything unless you're getting way ahead of the zones' levels.

Do Instanced Dungeon One-Entry Vouchers reset Saalus and stuff too?

No.

Wow, these are terrible then. Thanks.

do you guys have tos in your SSD? does it make the load screens faster

Apparently they give random r8 mob materials as rewards but basically it doesn't matter because ITOS players don't field farm anyway.

I do but dont really see a difference.
The loading at the end of the bar is something client server.

>Apparently they give random r8 mob materials as rewards
Not bad
>but basically it doesn't matter because ITOS players don't field farm anyway.
Not true.

I run on a SSD but it seems like ping/tos itself still holds up the loading screens near their end every time.

Itos players field farm DP2 and Dina bee but only a small handful of players actually farm on the high level maps where these quest items can drop, you need Green Charog horns for a lot of the 315 weapons for example and I was able to farm by myself for hours without anyone else showing up.

See, ppl do farm for orange mats. Not that many and not always, but they do. There are many in market too.

Maybe these quests will make oranges easier..

Some exp for the 26x alt i dont rly like to play could be nice too, if quest are fast+easy.

Where'd you hear this?

Also it makes farming the higher maps have some incentive at least.

Always know your swords.

how old is this

t. York

Older than half of this thread's frequenters

r7

Is oracle the best job to farm 315 mats? oracle inqui or oracle pd2? Also what circles to take before?

Nope it's corsair cause they ignore dpk.

Pyrolinkerthaum, get a corsair slave and a chrono bitch

When will they fix these DCs, fuck the fps, and why are statues back to beta mode where it's so hard to click on them?

Is corsair3 really needed or can I get away with something like a sword3 pelt/barb corsair fencer3? I can't really imagine how to build a corsair3.

>Pyrolinkerthaum
Yeah, maybe that's a good idea too.

Why haven't you bought one yet?

I already have one. and
>buying Peta when Agny exists

muh mdef

Why are things only recorded in your journal if you buy them but not if you trade them?

They should double heal's cooldown in TBL, maybe triple. Fucking retarded that I/ someone on my team do 500k damage ALONE every time that the other team has a cleric.

I don't even care about other memes like retards dying to R7, but having this much healing is disgusting.

Never knew, but you can right-click them in your inventory to register them in your journal regardless.

>healers shouldn't heal
wew

If anything they shouldn't do damage

Healers shouldn't be masters of everything.

>heals with such long cooldown to make someone invincible

wew

if anything, they shouldn't make everything immortal. Low cooldown heal and aus usable in pvp is a mistake.

Heal should be used to FUCKING HEAL,
not to spam mindlessly around.

>>If anything they shouldn't do damage
Let's all praise this non-scaling system, where everything is based on base damage+weapon status, so full CON retards exist while doing damage.

No they need to scale properly with INT
for example a full con cleric shouldnt be able to full heal himself but a full INT cleric could full heal a full con anything

HunterXHunter is a really good manga and anime you should read it or wacth it right now.

Wrong.

Let's hope with STR/INT rework they become more prominent. I honestly hated the idea of it increasing by percentage the damage but so far the only thing the current system do is make multihits God while forcing IMC to create shit like Agny and Didel Grand Cross to balance shit, and then suffer from it.

>You can use twitter in ragnarok now

Meanwhile tos.......

hop 3 corsair 3 works

spear unge hexen hexen spear lunge spear throw throw

there's shinobi too over hop 3

fencer 3 works as well, but lots of mobs are cloth and well... cor 1 pillage is really weak

Grappler Baki is a really good manga and anime you should read it or wacth it right now.

What happened to lancers destroying heal tiles or whatever? Reversi and ass pears don't stop them?

>hop 3 corsair 3 works
>there's shinobi too over hop 3
Thanks, I guess I'll start with this one and decide between hop3 or shinobi at r8. Sorry for the last stupid question, but would sword2 benefit me best at r8 content or should I still take pelt1 at r2?

that's is very personal. I prefer pelt. purely for r8 you might get a better result with sw 2 but for the overall pelt is much better IMO. there's also the 145 dungeon cleaning scenario. taunt -> spear throw really shines there for hop 3 variant

there's pvp too. you can build a high evasion build with pelt 1 and have some fun at 2x2

Which are more fun?
The Cleric classes or the Wizard classes?

Fun is subjective, what are you more interested in? what do you typically like doing?

Is steam killed for anyone else here?

IMO, the fun wizard skills and classes are bad, the good ones are boring.

The cleric classes are more flexible. Mage is just pure support or support + damage.

Is there any good way to check how populated the server is? Im playing on eu at 180 lvls, spending like 30min -1 hour a day queuing for high level dungeons, is it less dead on NA servers?

>80% of steam servers die
>can't login
Thanks Kim

No one queues for high level dungeons. Make a party.

Unless you're playing in japan queues are dead in all servers besides peak hours.

160, 175, 190, 200, 217 and 240 dungeon are dead no matter the server
There are better ways to make exps than any of these dungeons
Only the 240 is decent but still a good 1h of truffle of Storage is better than 6 runs of it

I'm EU playing on Klaip and I don't have this issue. I find parties for 50/90/130/145 no problem outside of peak hours.

People don't play Lancer/Thaum for whatever reason. Pears work but most clerics will drop safety zone if they see you throw them or worse cast r7 so you kill yourself.

I found parties for those, but struggle with 160+ dungeons
thanks for replies

hehehehe just buy more hehehehe exp tomes hehehe and buy more tokens to sell on the market for buying hehehe instance clear coupons heheheheheheeHEHEHEhehehehehe