Advice on getting rid of a junker

Due to complex circumstances mostly involving falling in and out of abject poverty, I have a car that I bought quite fairly for $2000 but it now needs $1700 in repairs and barely runs.

I already bought a new vehicle (pictured) so all I want to do with the old one is get rid of it. What's the best way to go about this?

donate it, try to sell it as is, or call local junkyard to see what they give for cars. They usually tow your car away for free.

call up a scrapyard and say "come pick it up". you may get 200-300 bucks if you take it there, 0-100 if they pick it up.

Clever car for someone who falls in and out of poverty.

Fuckhead.

sell it to a nigger for drugs

then sell the drugs

abandon it on the side of the road.

That truck looks like it's in good condition, how is it a junker?

learn to read you retard faggot
>I have a car that I bought quite fairly for $2000 but it now needs $1700
>I already bought a new vehicle (pictured)
>so all I want to do with the old one is get rid of it

Why don't you just get rid of then lol fuck everybody needs to be spoonfed these days

nigger im not op just pointing out how retarded you are

The retarded faggot that responded to you isn't me you shithead, I misread the OP and you were a huge asshole about correcting me, so I didn't respond because I don't respond to rude fuckers like you.

search "junk vehicle" on craigslist, wait for them to show up, get paid $100-300, blow it on cheese and crackers

You want the whole story? Alright here you go.

Lived in a car while making 10/hr working barely 20hrs a week, crashed that car, got $2000 for it from insurance, bought the first one I mentioned with that money.

Drove it out of state to my parents house(it broke on the way) and immediately started working full time for my dad, then bought his truck(pictured) when he decided he needed a bigger one for work. Took out a personal loan for it. 5k isn't that much and he cosigned for it since I have no credit score. He's pretty confident I'll be able to pay off the loan seeing as he employs me and knows what all my bills are.

Happy now?

Lel

stay triggered cockguzzler
comeback when you learn 2 read figgit

Because I accept that I may not have thought of the best way to do so and wanted to run it by the internet first to see if anyone knew a more profitable way. Pretty basic thing to do when you have no experience in a subject.

Sell it as-is. You can probably get a few hundred for it from someone who wants to part it out.

Otherwise, you have a truck. Your dad has a bigger truck, apparently. Tow it to a scrapyard and sell it there.

Wait until it gets hit. Let the insurance company buy it.

You bought a Dakota? You better keep that junker. If it barely runs it's going to be better than that Dakota in a few weeks.

What's wrong with it?

>wants advice on getting rid of a heap
>posts pic of new vehicle he wants to keep >instead of vehicle he wants to trash
>gets huffy when people want more specifics about his blog
>dad made him get a loan to pay for new vehicle instead of taking payments himself
>new vehicle is worst possible truck available
>it's obvious OP can't wrench
stay poverty tier you ignorant bastard
p.s. your dad a shit

Mostly steering related parts. Can be driven, but gets super sketchy around 50mph and only gets worse as you speed up. Also sometimes doesn't start for a minute. There are a few other small issues. Just kind of all happened at once.

You're retarded. I wanted to take out a loan specifically because I have no credit. This builds it. I gain nothing from making payments to him.

I can wrench to a certain degree, but I don't have the tools needed to replace what's broken. This includes a lift.

I only got huffy when someone basically accused me of lying.

I understand the confusion about the image posted but don't really care.

how the heck is that a $1700 repair?

It isn't. It's everything combined that reaches 1700