Are these trucks a meme?

Are these trucks a meme?

>I4 gets decent mileage, slow as shit though and you can find minivans that haul more
>V6 is actually decent but chugs as much gas as a full size

Might as well get an F150 unless you really want >muh manual.

rangers a CUTE

They're dependable trucks, more than their big bro f150, and for hauling and towing small shit they're a great bang for the buck compared to a tacoma

Don't get me wrong, I'd like to have one, but I'm struggling to find a reason to buy one over an old Silverado. They both cost an arm and a leg if you want one that hasn't rusted out or been poorly modified.

They're reliable

small cabin, not superpowerful even with the v6. also shit on gas with the v6

if you can get a good deal on one, go for it;

otherwise get a 1/2 ton

90's Dodge and Ford half tons are semi easy to find in manual.

Thsy have god-tier reliability. But they kind suck in the gas mileage and they cant haul as much as thwy should, but people have used them to haul much more than they are rated for without problems. Get a v6 5pd and you will be set for quite some time. Also, its a truck, if you want awesome gas mileage get a car.

>inline 4 ranger
>inline

>tfw hauled a full grain wagon with an 80's ranger
They're rated far too low.

I've never met a guy who owns a ranger or has owned a ranger and didn't like it. Ford must've done something right with them cause people really seem like them.

Maybe I'm a minority but I used to own a ranger and I didn't like it. Sold it and bought a ridgeline and I couldn't be happier.

how did it feel to get castrated? ridgelines are the fucking most retarded "trucks" out there. hurr dur 4 foot bed. its a shitty pickup, and its a shitty suv. never half ass two things

>buying a Ridgeline
I'm sorry user I don't think the ranger was the problem, I think you have shit taste

The ridgeline was a family decision. Though I did sort of like it, the ranger didn't fit my wife's needs, so we decided to sell it.

pretty soon you wont fit your wife's needs either, since you obviously dont have a pair of testicles.

never let a woman make you trade your truck for a shitty minivan dressed up as a pickup

look I understand it's hard to accept that a happy marriage is nothing more than a pipe dream for you, but maybe your wife would love you more if you stopped obsessing over the balls of other men on the internet.

Why not get a crew cab truck?

>when you get btfo'd by a ridgeline owner

i dont have a wife, i have a chevy. and a boyfriend, but a ridgeline is still the gayest thing in this thread

I loved my ranger, mechanically best thing I ever owned. However, it has no "wow" features. Reliability isn't Hilux tier, off-road ability isn't wrangler tier, fuel mileage isn't Honda tier, etc. It's good at nearly everything, but it *excels* at nothing. Back when they were cheap as shit, they were the best deal ever. I bought a sub 100k mile v6 for 1000$ a decade and some change ago. Now, even the most clapped out fleet trucks are commanding 2k plus.

i paid 6500 for mine with 142k

no rust on it at all. only one i could find in my area without the wheel wells and fenders eaten. had it for a year now, and absolutely no repairs done to it. i agree it has no wow feature, mine doesnt even have auto windows and locks, but it keeps on truckin. it starts up every time and gets me where i need to go, not very fast cus 3.0 tho.

ive been looking at other cars at dealerships, and every single one keeps trying to convince me to trade mine in. i tell them i want 10k because itll take me months to find another one without rust in the area

They are great trucks, 100% would recommend if you don't tow heavy loads often. Mine does ok with the boat but I had to tow my buddy's golf with a blown transmission and it was slow going uphill. Don't pay the tacoma meme tax when you can get one of these for half the price.

>ridgeline

>a chevy. and a boyfriend
Ha gaaaaaaay

memes aside how is it?

I unironically want a ridgeline/avalanche.

Avalanches are actually good. Sucks gas like a hog, but then again if you're gonna get one, that should be the least of your worries.

Shit tier trucks. Might as well just throw your money in the trash.