/v/scape general - /vsg/

The Trinity edition.

>> What is /v/scape? >> Wikis Main Website Steam Group Staff

First for shameful display.

2nd for almost ded thred

How the fuck ?

Anyone else got dc'ed? Was in high level pvm combat, now trying to restard the launcher, but it's stuck on searching for client updates. Probably died...

I was in ape atoll rip :^)

If this was a planned update, the mods are literally fucking retarted for not announcing this
how fucking dumb can a person be

if it was an accident, sorry kby

I was about to open my first Lathas chest REEEEEEEE

where do you see that stuff?

Duel arena scoreboard

DUDE

Was this all a ploy to get us to bump this dumb thread

Opened from launcher, why isn't it updating then ?

do it again till it works nigger.

In the meantime somebody give me a quick rundown on this server

Reminder that you can just keep refreshing highscores if you're autistically waiting for the server to be back on.

>server is down

The fucking odel didn't answer the phone call that could have saved vscape. now we are @red@DOOMED!

2006ish.
Mods pretend it's "authentic" but take away convenient stuff they added in while leaving extra meme content.
Do not be a fucking Redditor, and don't beg.
Want money? Pick flax or mine pess and sell.
Do not trade or speak with Darango.

what about the mods? are they bogpilled?

>server still down

Mods are fags, playerbase is hotheads, but the bogpilled abide.

/v/scape is closed forever due to lack of donations, no chance of coming back. Pickles, Odel, Bobster, Latent died in gay satanic suicide pact. Rofl will never max.
"all gone"

>it's up
>it's literally nothing

Please do a 1 min setback whenever the servers go offline. I'm tired of losing my barrows and rune defender whenever I'm in PvM and I get dc'ed.

Funny since that doesn't happen

this kid thinks he is the shit at agility. he has fury ammy etc come and teach him a lesson

Lol ok darango

MY FACE WHEN

ded

pk'ing at agility arena
don't do this, I just wanna train agi, not be in the midst of people who shank others.

Alpha males kill at the agility course
Beta boys get cucked from gains at the agility course

Know the difference

pc cabbages

Does anyone have that picture of the anime girl drooling and shit and the person is handing her a (You) saying "YEAH YOU WANT THIS DONT YOU" or something like that

your own...
personal...

Where the fuck are all these new retards coming from?

my house lol

lol

lol

lol

lol

tfw smogon tried to 2v1 and 3v1 me multiple times with no success and now has to taste his own medicine. Thanks for the loot yet again

Kek i hope you had fun waiting for me for 2 hours and the 1m split between the two of you kek

lol
haha gotem

lel

gitgud pooro

>328 feathers
EVIL CHICKEN ON SUICIDE WATCH

lol

lol

>doesnt show who they killed
do these kids just pretend to be idiots or are they actually?

lol

watch your mouth boy jews is vscape top king overlord elite thunderbolt emperor

Wiggins.

lol

...is NOT autistic.
>inb4 'hi wiggins'

no oats, brother

brother, i require some of your oats

lol

lol

>Combat bracelet(4)
What did he mean by this?

Where's me?

UNA VELA

lol

"who are you"

lol

mods what the SHIT IS THIS, FIX THIS DAMN GAME RIGHT GOD DAMN NOW

threads can't even stay up for more than 24 hours these days. Sad!

the threads have never offered anything of value idk why people care about this.

holy shit Mustel just hit lvl 7

lol

>Alpha males kill at the agility course
That's a strange way to spell Omega. Any PKer with a shred of self-respect or decency would never even consider pestering agility grinders.

Every moment I live is agony.

- t. Darango

wtf :)

ayylmao it's the fat virgin faggot tranny

I'm not going to make an account to use a bugtracker to report a single bug so here goes, a bug with Lost Tribe:

I tried going through the route to get to the Dorgeshuun after talking to the goblin generals. Worked fine, I messed up near the end and fell through, teled back out with Lumbridge tele (not home tele)

Next several times I went in, it caved in right after the brooch as if I hadn't talked to Reldo. Tried going in and out of the caves and Juna's cave, clearing the tunnel and going back and forth, logging in and out, etc. Finally I got through that first part again by moving one square at a time, no cave-in. Traced the right path this time. Talked to Mistag, had the dialogue options of the goblin generals. Talk about Dorgeshuun repeats their conversation as if they were there, talk about something else closes dialogue. Logged out and back in, same problem still occurs. Can't advance quest because can't talk to Mistag. Tried doing both emotes in front of him before and after opening dialogue, still only get goblin general dialogue. Seems like somehow the cavein caused it to get stuck reverted to before talking to generals, not sure if there's a way around it.

Boys that look like girls are the best!

BAN SECOND SHOAH
HE MADE 90% OF THE DROP PARTY CHEST ZAMMY BREWS
ANOTHER DROP PARTY RUINED

fuck off shoah

JK that was Starlight.

Regardless I was gonna fill chest with single fire runes anyways.

wrong person

wrong person

are jewsdid911 and hdgevin the new elite pkers on /v/scape?

lol

We are

Bump