/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Got boss invaded after February 8:
>Ringed City DLC stuff
Shills will post detailed information on February 8, ignore fake "leaks" until then
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=igomOLwqsV0
Screenshots/art: imgur.com/a/83M79

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

>Second and final dlc comming
>Still no Silver knight straghsword
>Still no silver knight spear
>Still no blue cape lothric knight armor

Kill the giant guys, and the small dudes won't bother you. When you get to the top, kill the dual greatsword wielder and the rest won't bother you.

So who else will be playing No Fun Souls 3 in the next 2 months?

Why does the low framerate in 1 bother me but not BB?

I think most people will have moved on to Nioh by then.

not me

I'll be busy with Nioh.

Don't know why people want pvp when it's bovious 2kat and spear would dominate.

>try and invade as a pyro
>other invaders go full retard and jump in the way of my attacks
>they die
>get gankbanged

pls

Too bad for you, user.

>Farron armor
>Warden twinblades in the catacombs

I can't believe that shitters like that get summoned and I'm stuck waiting around with my dick in my hand.

1 has a 60 fps option

BB is stuck as is

>tfw can't play Bloodborne because no PS4

Suffering.

I'm considering getting one once the PS4 pro will be released. It kinda annoys me for just one game, but I know I'm going to spend many months of my life on it.

>I'm considering getting one once the PS4 pro will be released.
?

>Decide to invade settlement for a bit on a low level character
>90% of invasions are twinks
>Every one has 2-4 phantoms summoned

>Dorkmoons don't have their own orb
>Dorkmoons have a rivalry with Aldrichfags but don't get summoned when Aldrichfags invade someone
>Blueberries don't have a rivalry with Farronfags and also don't get summoned when Farronfags invade someone

Everyone else moved on, we gank wars now

>not being the most twinked out motherfucker in entire settlement and crushing everything like worms they are

>but I know I'm going to spend many months of my life on it.
You're not.
The online is practically dead and leveling a blt or arc build will make you want to kill yourself.

>even our god was fed to a giant blob for kicks
It's like the game was made solely to laugh at our misfortune

That kind of ruins the entire point of low level invading really

it's already a twinking arms race down there

if you want to mostly get people playing through the game, cathedral and onwards is the way to go

>Dorkmoons have a rivalry with Aldrichfags but don't get summoned when Aldrichfags invade someone
Well, he IS the Darkmoon Church.
It's herecy then.
HEEEUUUAAAGHHHHHHHH

>Invade in dragon barracks SL 90
>only 2 out of 20 invasions had white phantoms
>both of those invasion had only 1 no hp phantom.

Invasions aren't about fairness 2bh. A normal 1v1 invasion with two similar players is basically a duel.

>slay faggots buttbuddy
>he just chugs and resummons him at no penalty
>kill the phantom again
>get host low
>pulls the plug at no penalty

working as intended :)

I never said they were supposed to be fair.

That being said, while the cards should be against them, it's far too much in DS3

>Priority to co-oping hosts
>Deal lower damage
>Less estus (not generally a problem)
>The way stunlocking works with multiple people r1 spamming
>Invaders lose souls if they die in an invasion now

among other things.

Well you won that one and killed two phantoms so I don't get the big deal. You really wanted the tongue or something?

People shitting their pants and alt f4 is funny.

They couldn't even be bothered to make the Darkmoon longbow decent. If you get the minreqs for the Pharis bow and 40 INT the DMLB still seems to be easily outdamaged by the Dragonrider bow.

Wait, you automatically do lower damage too?

I dont like nioh, I dont like samurais

I don't have research based evidence or anything but compared to being summoned to duels, etc. I certainly do a fair amount less damage in invasions.

It's a choose your own difficulty thing.
People will pick whatever isn't braindead but not impossible for their skills.
If you're an awful player, you'd just go back to twinking in dark souls or 2, or bluefagging.
If you're bad, you can just twink in 3 to make up for lack of skill.
If you're better, you can fight at increasingly higher SLs.

Invaders also don't deal less damage, unless you're saying 30% more HP means less damage done

it really seems that way

>360 AR on a pure dex weapon
>hit for 120 per hit

Nioh is going to be amazing and you're going to play it and like it

So how are we gonna access the DLC?

My bet is that room in the Profaned Capital that has absolutely nothing in it. The one under the guy that has Logan's scroll.

Most certainly through the Kiln. All signs of the trailer point to it. I have the slightest hope that it's a new path that opens up in the area though, rather than an NPC or object that you interact with.

How do you guys plan your characters and how detailed do you do it (the character planner aside)?

Currently I'm creating a excel table in which I note which rings to use, what armor, which spells etc. and where to get all that. Downside is that it's quite a lot of work, especially with looking up the locations of every item, but I think it's better than constant alt-tabbing and looking it up.

why is the estus so unbalanced in 3? Literally every souls game had a better system

Nioh has western plate armor and a bastard sword.

what happened

I mostly don't, other than making a mental note of what areas I should go in to find items of importance to the type of character I want to play.

I thus end up allocating levels more or less at random while hoping to stay under a a certain threshold, although sometimes I get lucky like in pic related where by the time I decided that I wanted to wear full Havel I just had exactly enough points left to get within 0.8 weight points of the minimum with the Ring of Faith and Protection [I wanted to wear it over Havel's Ring].

Patch incoming, all the fun glitches are getting patched. No more boss invasions. At least there won't be any tumblebuffing either.

>Lucy continuing to autistically answer questions nobody has asked

You've got nothing of value to contribute, but want to seem like you do.

It's about the full picture, it would not be such an offense if you couldn't roll around effortlessly for a billion times, which is also an issue due to load weight and midrolling system being a joke.

>Literally every souls game had a better system

DeS is still debatably worse.

kek

The same way they showed in the trailer. So far, the trailers for AotA, TOH, and AoA showed how to access it.

Access point this time is at Flameless Shrine. There's a Londor pilgrim who'll be standing off to the side and sends you into all the helter-skelter rooftops.

estus in ds3 is one of the most balanced in series, not an abomination of 1's "20 estus flasks in 10 minutes after starting the game" or ds2's "infinite lifegems for 300 souls per piece"

It's been that way for five years and counting, user. If you haven't filtered him by now, I recommend it.

I already finished this game once but never figured out how to get there, I see the bonfire, but have no clue.

Do you believe in 「gravity」?

just walk in straight line

try walking forward

Stop replying to attention whores.

Is there a waifu more better than Yuria?
>Regal
>Respectful.
>Looks out for any threats towards your rule, and praises swift judgement.
>Gets you a consort, and says she's also thine, so threesomes are on the table
>Sells the best weapon to fist the second best waifu in the game.
>If you accept her help against the final boss, she leaves her clothes where she stood before implying she's waiting for you to go tap that.

Who treads across thin air?

Riposting

Only in the leap from the lion's head will he prove his worth.

How are you supposed to know this.

>arrogant
>manipulative
> her minion gives you an incurable curse that she sells the only treatment for
>tricks you into killing people who might poison your mind with lies
>gives you a sword fueled by your pain to protect you
>teaches you miracles that mindrape people who might poison your mind with lies
>they're spells about suffering and pain, and one of them literally makes people shut the fuck up
>has best girl killed, brainwashed, killed again, and indoctrinated, in that order, because you can't be with anyone who might turn you against her
>teaches you how to suck with the best of them
>makes you a king because she knows you'll do everything she says and it's too late to back out now

Yandere a best

There's a hidden developer message in front of the walkway. Light a candle or cast seek guidance to see it.

ebin reference to crystal cave

Oh boy, an elf.

I would take the entire host of the Duke's Pisacas as waifus over that manipulative Snake-worshipping harlot.

I've got like 90k souls in DSII but I don't want to level up because I'm overleveled as is. I'm level 52, what should I spend my souls on?

You have a shit taste.

I bet you linked the fire too.

forgot image

Elves don't have tails you dork.

When you become her king you can do everything with her and she will happily oblige.
Not like she can do much against someone who was transformed into a walking hollowed First Flame.

That set on the left should have been the preorder bonus. I would have actually pre ordered the game for that.

Lick her product of incest tail

Kill it for a nice prize.

tfw no match

She loves every moment of it.

>using password
well duh

>forfeiting darkmoon blade
Shameful.

upgraded gear and a shit ton of life gems

that is the most awful picture i've ever seen in my life

Why are all the half dragon girls (her, the one in the DLC, and Priscilla) the best characters in the games?

Is this the new cringe/faggotry meta? Looks powerful

>wanting to share yuria with some faggot in with white dress
why are you such a cuck.

Friendly reminder that Lucy died to maneater boar.
Repeatedly.

Mixing races creates better people.

It's before your time.

Is Frost/Frostbite damage any good?

I wanted to make a Fire & Ice build.

>been playing wolf knight sword main hand, dark hand off hand
>decide to try WKS off hand dark hand main hand
WHOOOOOOOAAAAAAA!

It's pretty much a reverse Deep Protection, except the effects aren't halved in PvP. So, it's kind of okay, but there are better things you could be doing.

>>wanting to share yuria with some faggot in with white dress
The fuck you on about?

Can you do the weapon art with one hand or is it your usual block + r1 shit?

This is what Seath was really trying to research

it's only somewhat good on low-levels
it also lowers absorption for some time, my vestiges are getting ~10% damage boost against afflicted targets

How's PvP in vanilla DaS3? Is the dlc with the arena mandatory?

>Is the dlc with the arena mandatory?

No.

As usual, but all I have to do is hold triangle to two hand WKS for WA, or press left on the dpad if I wanna suck face.

>freeze someone
>they get more damage from fire
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW