World of Snacks

New website launched, please take a look and tell me what you think

www.worldofsnacks.co.uk

solid business well done man

Nice, man! Just signed up ([email protected]), hoping to get some Japanese slime candy in my first box. Yum!

>www.worldofsnacks.co.uk
yu no accept bitcoin??!!?!?!?

How did you get your initial followers on instagram?

instagram followers were from following lots of people that were following similar businesses

maybe one day but you are the first person that has asked

I like the slime candy, not got your sign up through yet but i will add you to the mailing list

Isn't there a large company that already does this?

Yes there are a few but only in the USA as far as I can tell

Youre blatantly copying Graze, Birchbox, TasteTrunk, etc.

This whole buy the world in a box of bs every month fails. I hope you crash and burn

This is good but you need to differentiate yourself from things like Candy Japan.

Better commit to real quality and have a review section where people are praising you.

Also secure your portal against credit card fraud, HY has weekly discussions on this problem. Good luck bro, good to see at least someone on /biz WORKING.

Thanks, I was being different by doing a different country but perhaps I should not have had Japan as the first one as I do now look very similar to others

memes aside. it looks awesome

you know what would be really great?
make a lootbox kind of thing with random stuff
subscription based. this concept is taking off like crazy right now

Sorry pal, but I don't see this business going very far. It is an over competitive industry and doesn't help when your website is terrible.

I hope you crash and burn.

>www.worldofsnacks.co.uk
You absolute madman this is a good website

Bad karma man, no wonder you are probably so sad OP out of interest how many subscriptions have you got so far and what is your projected subscriptions by the end of 2017?

Thanks. only 6 subscription at the moment, not taking off as quickly as I thought but I think it is something that will build over time

Thanks for the support, I like the website but I know it could be improved. I am reluctant to spend a lot of money on it at the moment when I am not completely sure if the business will go anywhere

Your logo is not at a resolution suitable for better displays.

You need to invest in better graphic design for the sheet placed in the snack boxes. It's quite clearly done in Word by a non designer.

Invest in more product photography. The stock graphics/imagery is fine as a placeholder but upgrade them quickly.

How about branded boxes? The stock one looks lacking.

It's the little things that will elevate your product and brand. Great start OP!

I'd definitely try and offer as much free boxes to youtubers to review as possible,all the best.

Lastly, have you seen shredded paper packing material? Might make for a light/playful unboxing experience. I think it would make for attractive photos too

I shall take all this on board, it still feels very much like a work in progress so this is all very helpful. I like the colourful packaging.

What's your marketing plan? What is your desired demographic?

I am trying out a few different marketing methods to see which one works. I am working twitter and instagram, I sent out boxes to lots of bloggers and I have a small budget for google adwords. Instagram seems to be the best so far as I think my best audience is women from 25-40

nice business OP, if I wasn't trying to lose weight I would probably sign up. I wish you all the best in your endeavor

yeah probably not the healthiest of companies. Thanks

Seems good, my advertising firm is having us double down on IG ads in 17. Go hard!

My initial impression is favorable but the only big negative that jumped out at me was that all the snacks seem to be asian. Immediately I thought "ugh, must be either weird hello-kitty cookies or awful, dry, chewy seaweed crap".

I didn't see anything from Italy, France, Turkey, or any exotic locales. You need options that are less weeb and more tasty to appeal to a broader audience.

I hope you crash and burn fucking retard

Cool bro. Good luck.

Get a .com so you can seem more legit to Americans and sell to them.

I wanted to pounce on this site cause I am pretty good at webdev and most of you /biz niggers are hopeless at almost everything. Fkn children.

However. this site was pretty good. You haven't missed any obvious aspects. The main image above the fold sucks though. You should have a rotating layer slider here with a bunch of different first rate candy images. The current image is 2/10. Would not buy.

Eh.. it's aight I guess. I certainly would never give you a dime for that crap, but maybe you'll find some who will. Good luck OP.