I love these threads.

BE THAAAAARRRRR

KIDS GET IN FOR ONLY 5 BUCKS!!!!!!

G O A T theme body

>tfw Greg's chosen theme is "Rock Lobster" by the B-52s

GRAAAAAVE DIGGGURRRRRRRR

YOUR TICKET PAYS FOR THE WHOLE SEAT, BUT YOU'LL ONLY NEED THE EDGEEEEEEEEE

BE THERE OR BE QUEER

I am queer but I'm already there. Find another slogan.

i am convinced their filled with lighter than air gas where possible

Get in the gate out get straight?

>Get in the gate out
that one

No, just MASSIVE GOBS OF PATRIOTIC TORQUE

It's kind of ridiculous how long they fly for even on small bounds, considering they weigh 11,000lbs on average

youtube.com/watch?v=4fwZ90_vex0

Looks like it's not possible.. But it's because they're so large. The scale of them throws off how it looks to see them move around.

When you see a wide shot of an airplane moving to take off, it doesn't look like it's going that fast because it's only doing (let's say) 3 lengths of itself every second. "my car can do that". But your car isn't a football field long.

Similar with these.. They don't look like they're moving that fast and don't seem to go that high but have huge hang time.. But they're actually 20ft off the ground moving faster than you think.

>It's kind of ridiculous how long they fly for even on small bounds, considering they weigh 11,000lbs on average

You are now aware that weight has negligible effect on airtime in these situations.

Take a middle school physics course

But also lrn2physics because weight doesn't matter once it's up in the air. It'll have the same hang time as throwing your suitcase 20ft up.

SEAKING SEAKING

HEDGERSANDCLIPPERSANDHEDGERSANDCLIPPERSANDHEDGERSANDCLIPPERSANDHEDGERSANDCLIPPERSANDHEDGERSANDCLIPPERSANDHEDGERSANDCLIPPERS

almost fell for the bait

phew

Dispite the bait he did have a point. Watching the video even I felt like "damn that thing stays up longer than seems possible", until I thought about the scale.

youtube.com/watch?v=9NiUAo9rsio
BIGFOOT is doing it IN THE AIR!

CLA-AAASH OF THE TITANS

OIL PAINTINGS OIL PAINTINGS SEA KING

Inb4 the guys from Sim-Monsters.com come here.
Honestly, those BKT's suck. They should go back to the days of goodyears and firestones.