Overwatch general - /owg/

Chinese New Year event lasts until February 13.

>When does Season 3 end?
Probably late February / early March.

>Live Patch Notes
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20752795395#post-1

>Overwatch Dev Tracker
overstalk.io/

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Discord:
discord.gg/Mzpx4Yh

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Defeated

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BlizzHeroes/status/827577788743835649
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Blue

this chin

Will Ana be jealous she didn't come?

I'm not a hero. Never was , Never will be

It's true, the only real issue with Sombra right now is that picking her instantly makes your team mates tilt like the autistic apes they are.

That and the fact that people are STILL wasting their translocator on making her a bootleg Tracer instead of using it for the ridiculous amount of mobility it allows.

consolefag here, i'm getting really tired of comp, i'm in the 3600s and everysingle time i get 1 good game then 2 losses, no way to climb at all my team is just trash.
is it better on pc?

no

Reminds me of Saint Young Men.

I've cleared silver & gold and passed the plat threshold, what kind of shenanigans should I expect in this rating?

So how are your roller coasters doing?
Feelin pretty all right at the moment.

I think Fareeha will love the teddy bear.

>2 asian guys get no skin for event celebrated by asians
>Brit slag, 2 aussiea, 2 german, 2 robots and a poo in loo do

Friendly reminder high stats with unpopular heroes matter more than having a really high win ratio.
Avoid loss streaks like the plague if you can help it, the momentum mechanic can be a bitch.

I love Hana.

what site is that?

>Witch Mercy still dosen't cackle in the Japanese version

ummmmmmm blizzard

masteroverwatch

I wonder if this will draw him out?

Don't play comp very often so my graph is all shitty. Started off this season at 2900 and with a couple games here and there I've gotten to just under 3400 without much trouble.

:^)

just fuck my shit up

Post more best friends

>Jap Witch Mercy dosen't call you incompetent
really dropped the ball there desu

Sombra's the best best friend of them all!

i love her more than you

>pharah with a ponytail

If a tracer puts her sticky on a rein shield, what happens if he drops the shield?

>trying to up sales in China
>dedicate an entire event to the Chinese just a month after your last event
>allow free week of play in China
>China and Japan have notoriously bad relations
>don't give any good shit to nip characters in case chinks get upset
Sound business strategy if you ask me.

Doubt it.

It falls to the ground? I've seen something with Hanzo's recon arrow where it was in a Rein's shield, he dropped his shield and the arrow fell off and onto another person's head for a headshot.

Pulse bomb goes through Rein, Winston and Symmetra shields.

Reinhardt needs a rear view mirror on his shield. I hate it when I advance forward only to find out four people are still taking potshots at the choke and only Lucio came with me.

Sorry for the delay, here's the chart after today's games.

Seems like you're doing pretty well, climbing 500 points aint bad, why not copm more?
Also real impressive unless you're a smurf who threw your placements :-)
Just keep playing and get that winstreak going, you'll make it up in 2 sessions ez

Damn, roadhog looks like THAT?

I like this.

If he's lucky.

What am I looking at here?

ill raise you both, also the filename, if i made a mo account at the start it would have tracked my climb but it didnt

Semi related, I just need to vent
>mystery heroes
>Hollywood
>attack
>Junkrat
>single handedly kill 3 of the enemy team (without using ult)
>push
>entire fucking team stayed at the choke and left me to 1v2 on point

playing 1-3 games a week, because ranked is cancer

I'm not a smurf, but I tried my placements winston only.

What did he mean by that?

Nope, it can get stuck on Reinhardt's shield. Even seen times where it was stuck to his shield, he turned with it still stuck and ended up catching some of his teammates in the blast.

>mfw a motorcycle drove by and i almost started to hide irl thinking it was a junkrat ult

Korean meta in premier tier tournament after 4 complete matches

>enemy team sees me
>goes to the ends of the Earth to kill me
>teammates see enemy
>walk right past as if they don't exist

It can be pretty garbage at times yeah, but I find stopping when you see a day going badly and getting back in the next has made me find the good days more easily
I see, well good on you for recovering then, biggest climb I think I've seen so far not counting pros placing themselves sub 1000

He means OW lore is a mess and they're making it up as they go along trying to convince you they know what they're doing

Doomfist when?

>tfw putting a Genji main on full tilt just by killing him with Deadeye after waiting for his deflect to go down.

Such artistic talent wasted

>Korean meta
That explains Winston then.

>McCree
>Soldier
>Widow
>Ana
>Enemy Pharah is on fire the whole match

I'll probably play comp more because QP just gets worse. With QP I'll wait much longer for a match and get put against GM/500 players while comp is faster and has closer matches.

Do you have any advice for dealing with momentum mechanic? The higher I'm going the more the matches feel swayed in the oppositions favour by virtue of them having higher ranks, this was the game that pushed me in to plat.

>everyone trying to shoot pharah
>not a single bullet towards mercy's direction behind her

getting placed with autistic grandmasters that will flame you if you don't pick meta is truly why i hate QP

>better mechanical skill
>better positioning
>better gamesense
>worse hero pick

yup. checks out.

>Killing Ana with Sombra

How the fuck do you do it? I have no problems with Tracer, but that bitch Ana and her hitbox are fucking hell for Sombra. Or I just suck, fuck i don't know

who?

I'm not exactly sure how the matchmaking works, but after my 7 win streak I was getting 80+ rating per win and started getting matched up with opposing teams 200 rating above our avarages.
I think the game just recognizes players performing well and pushing them upwards until they lose and stop in a rating more suitable.

>autistic grandmasters
Literally no exaggeration. MoonMoon really spereed out over the flag capture noise in CTF, and Ster bitched for hours about "too much red" making him uncomfortable in the CTF maps.

To get to Diamond and Masters you have to have good mechanical skill, and knowledge of the game, but to het to Grand Masters you have to have legitimate autism.

Literally kino :)

delusional_tumblarinas.jpg

>play EU qp
>get placed in the autistic Veeky Forums pharahwebmposter's team
>not say a word
>go hanzo just to fuck around
>him and his duo autistic d.va main just destroys the other team

ana has a hitbox smaller than any other hero because she's special and nobody should be allowed to kill her because that's racist

Symm libido

I swear to god when Ana jumps she shifts into a totally different dimension

i thought it was implying reyes was an edgy loose cannon who doesnt play by the rules

Lucio Heroes of the Storm trailer

twitter.com/BlizzHeroes/status/827577788743835649

If you can get a hack on her to stop the grenade, it helps a lot, but she's not really the best target for Sombra to go after, DESU.

The best way to take out an Ana in a teamfight is to get a hack on one of the tanks so your DPS can focus it, then you can go in and spray and pray your entire 60 round mag into her while she's distracted trying to keep the tank up.

I guess that's what his VA was talking about

This reminds me.. I've only played about 25 comp matches so for but literally every single time I've been on the team with the lower average sr. Every time. How or why is this happening? It doesn't exactly seem fair

Just like Genji. I fucking hate that flippity faggot.

>Someone that isn't a Warcraft Assassin

nice try not falling for it

We memorized Sombra's spray pattern. It's not hard.

Wonder if his abilities will work in the same way. Probably, since Tracer and Zarya converted over very similar .

np

>Play solo
>Matches are pretty even
>Get into a trio party
>Matches go into shit every single time

What's the point of team based game if playing together isn't viable.

what's his btag

Play with people who don't suck.

That was the conclusion I came to when I realized this.

does anyone else hook mercy mains and wave instead of killing them?

Casual gamemodes should have less time to prep your team.

;_;

Why does everyone assume Widowmaker would wear a turtleneck as her casual wear