forum.mechlivinglegends.net/index.php?topic=19022.0
forum.mechlivinglegends.net/index.php/topic,20422.0.html

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

The HAWKEN zombie marches on:
playhawken.com/

Heavy Gear Assault:
heavygear.com/

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/index.php/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

How to start MWO:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

Be a spear chucker:
mwomercs.com/javelin

Kong PodKast #25: Heavy Gear Stuff
kongkast.libsyn.com/kong-kast-25-gear-bays-black-market-and-pets-oh-my

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Kanajashi's Video Tutorials:
youtube.com/watch?v=RGPYOrhEFtg

Group Mumble Info:
kong.stepoff.com
port:7777

Other urls found in this thread:

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=293&l=005542f56bc3f6ac752fb04e9f83c76d1fd71cb4
youtube.com/watch?v=WDDzTSaflxU
mwo.smurfy-net.de/equipment
sarna.net/wiki/Unseen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>MWO dead
>gerg slid off the board
>steam dead
scary rbh

Nah steam is back up.

Does new grabdeal only come out when the current one's early adopter period expires?
It's don't.

>It's don't.
Works on my machine.

I hope the servers exploded and they the data's ALL gone.

:^)

Keep up the good work, /Greg/gies

>play Laser Vomit
>one alpha is already 60% heat
This is fuckin' intolerable
Even Wubs is really hot
Is Dakka Niggyr relatively cold compared to vomit mechs and SRM/SPL brawlers?

>drop a 70 damage pinpoint alpha
>complain about heat
wew

78 mixed splat/SPL for half the heat feels way better DESU

It's not my fault they made the brawling weapons the cooler ones

Any recommended lights to pick up for pub fights? I've been running Pepsi catapult with my lance, but want something that'll work for independent play and won't cost a lot.

Arctic Cheetah

>tfw test subject for Xanax and roofies.

It's an old familiar feeling, my senpai.

New grab deal typically happens the first week of the month, which should tell you all about piggy's finances.

When was the last time you were sober, Vass

Well what do ya expect if you can pop anything that isn't a huge assault in 2 alpha's. Of course it's going to need a bit of heat to be balanced. And even then you can always just use those coolant consumables for maximum vomitting

Right now, actually, but I plan to change that very soon.

>be a spear chucker

>servers back online
>saved 12x multiplier is reset to 1x

new mecha games when?
why are there so few?

I just want the Battletech beta to drop.

Muh table top...

>hbs waiting for pgi to make models for mwo to get ported over to battletech
>battletech has working melee
>mwo has cryengine errors
>hatchetman never

What's the memiest shitmech?

Urbie.

ballistic panther

Guys is MWO p2w?

So what is everyone spending their 5,000,000 C-bills on for laying a golden egg?

I've spent it last week on an adder. Pretty fun dual ER PPC sniper

Bought a bunch of modules.
Grabbed a mechbay for the MC.

Hi there

bump

Timber Wolf downpayment

Hi there!

bump

Hi there!

Behold the Abomination!

yeah but its 70 pinpoint damage from 445 meters,

nobody gives a fuck you lorefag

I bought a forest doggie and am trying to kit it out for brawling. God 4x6sr+Art in the side torsos and 3 medium lasers. I can put out a bunch of damage in a second but then I feel like I just get focused hard and wrecked before I can do anything else. What do? Put some PPCs on there and snipe until I get in a position to 1v1 someone without their team being nearby? I'm T4 and it's hard to get collaboration with the team.

> I can put out a bunch of damage in a second but then I feel like I just get focused hard and wrecked before I can do anything else.

welcome to the meta which doesn't involve face time

>The matchmaker neber sed anythig bout getting benis'd :DDDD

>3 losses in a row

wat do

Play in a bigman and roll over the enemy team 90% of the time

Get pissed off that your teammates are incapable of pulling triple digit damage numbers in a King Crab and keep playing knowing you wasted too much time losing NOT to keep trying until you win at least once.

do asrms + flamers

if anybody tries to brawl you they will fall to sleep and then you can nibble on them

You ever notice that the people who are horrified about the concept of medium range engagement are usually the ones that get their shit kicked in at long range? It might be funny if it weren't so goddamn frustrating. Why is everyone afraid of fighting at 400 meters?

shitters = carried

>tfw you're in a MAD and you did more than twice as much damage as a MADIIC but you died anyway

why is your screen so bright?

Because fighting at sub-200 is the most fun.

ACH is one of my favorite mechs in the game. I used to run it with SPLs which everyone knows is very effective, but the amount of gauss and ppc around has made getting close a gamble, since any shitty pub can get a lucky shot at close range. I also couldn't deal with streakboats when they would show up and so I decided to go for a medium range assassination build using ERML's for a little while.

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=293&l=005542f56bc3f6ac752fb04e9f83c76d1fd71cb4

42 points of damage instantly kills most XL mediums from the back.

42 points of damage instantly kills any light from the back. It also legs any lights if you can aim.

42 points of damage instantly blows up any Gauss from the back of anything that isn't running full back armor, which means a backstab against a gaussbear, for example, is incredibly effective.

42points of damage rips apart legs of anything during the late game, and is super easy to get a full burn on heavies and assaults. Easy easy kills this way if you cant get behind them.

Lack of cooling means you are forced to reposition between shots, but you should be doing that anyways.

Just play like an ultra pussy, try to take out the light mechs and vipers early in the game, and then take apart everything else at your leisure.

Even adding 1 more hs in place of the TC the cooling is shit, so I said fuck it and dropped it for some more range and potential damage.

Really comfy to play for a light, and great to carry in if you are that type of player. Try it out.

that's not a carry

THIS is a carry

why did I just get 5m cbills? I'm not complaining, just wondering why

Reparations from the Clan to the nigger sphere.

Comstar subsidy goy. Don't ask questions.

Do you honestly not pay attention? There's an event going on

bump

So what are these skill changes and when are they being implemented?

youtube.com/watch?v=WDDzTSaflxU
Coming near the end of this month. The 21st I believe.

This sounds bad for mechs with multiple weapon types

The weapon module system already rewards boating, this might be better.

Why are all clan mechs so FUCKING UGLY

your mom is fucking ugly

Compare the IS Jenner and Jenner IIC
It's just so fucking ugly.

Even the Hunchback IIC looks shit compared to the regular Hunchback.

Ice Ferret and Warhawk are cancer.
Summoner is gay and Thunderbolt does the side cockpit thing better.
Niggyr is really faggy looking with it's smooth parts and lack of hands for a mech that has elbows and ends in what looks like wrists.

How would the hellbringer rank in terms of a first mech?

Safe pick for an ECM

Find a flaw.

It's the most 'supportive' for a clam.

not the IIC p2w

also do you guys think bundles will get changed once skill tree is live? less point in owning 3 of the same if you can customize the quirks (even if skill trees are different) and no need for mastery.

Needs more UAC5 ammo

MUH LURMS

well it is a catapult so

my eyes

MUH EYES

The 3D artist spends his free time playing Minecraft to get modelling inspiration. But if you pay attention you will notice the majority of the Mechs especially the Clan ones are uninspiring, extremely blocky and slabular in MWO. As long as the walking tank meme persists in all things MechWarrior including art direction things won't be changing any time soon.

>muh sticks and tubes
>muh missile dimension

mwo mad cat looks a hundred times better than this trash

heh

those arms look like bendy straws

why does the mad dog b have these grabber things at an odd placement when the other mad dogs don't even have grabbers?

You can turn on and off the hand actuators unless you have a big weapon in that arm.

This is going to be the biggest change the game has ever seen, besides the introduction of quirks themselves.

The funny thing is that it can not attract new players at all, but it WILL drive people away. There is no reason to do this

Good intentions or not, this will probably be the last big change to the game we will ever see.

Even the MW2 art doesn't capture the original design properly. The rounded upper torso with the missile pods attached to the shoulders was altered into a box witht he pods attached and it just snowballed from there. MW2 started the trend, MW3 made it blocky, MW4 made it blockier and MWO made it blockiest. I wouldn't be surprised if MW5 ends the campaign with a Clan invasion of cubes at this point.

Do not bully the shadowcat

Shadowcat is actually one of the better looking ones. Looks more like an IS mech.

>skilltree actually doing something
>removes most of the grind
>driving people away

the fuck you smoking

Does the amount of missile matter for screen shake?

3 LRM 5 vs 1 LRM 20 for instance if I want to just screenfuck people?

mwo.smurfy-net.de/equipment

Look at the weapons and their impulse

I think the Hatchetman is one of the 'unnamed' mechs that aren't able to be put in the game. Copyright issues.

If you're referring to the 'unseen' that is in fact, not the case.

sarna.net/wiki/Unseen

I want to hug it and rub it's tummy...wait, this isn't /wowg/? Oh well, I'd still hug it and rub it's tummy.

>not thinking the skilltree is going to be poorly implemented and fucked up for months

>trusting the pig

I want to be smoking whatever you are.

I was, thanks for clearing that up. Hmmm, would be interesting to see actual melee in MWO.

Anything is better than what we have now, therefore an improvement is guaranteed.

The removal of three mech requirement is also guaranteed.

So fuck off retard.

>Anything is better than what we have now

I can't wait for your tears, the game is really not in that bad a state right now as balance is concerned. There are far, far more ways for them to fuck up than improve on what we have, period.

where do these negative nancies keep coming from?

Keep preaching that doom and gloom year after year, yet it's still here
Keep whining about that awful game, yet you still play
:^)

You'd think most of them would have shut the fuck up once the pig had shown it enough resources to be working on two games.