poe.trade/
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DydzlSIoYC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for still 4 months to go until 3.0

>3.0 patch notes:
>We've added a new type of Strongbox that will contain a random MTX.
>It is, however, locked by mysterious forces and can only be unlocked with a Mysterious Key available on our in-game Store! Only $10 per key! (single-use)

I have determined that Scion SRS is literally the perfect SSFHC build

playing scion is effectively the best way to show everyone you're retarded, even more than playing SSF and HC

>newshitter poopbird doesnt understand how flaming skulls function

non SSF logic doesn't apply to SSF, when you have no trading crutch to rely on, you'll understand starting in the middle of the tree is quite the boon

I have zero poison damage tho

yeah but memes

Scion only has one advantage, getting the duration nodes at like lvl 15-25.

It would be extremely good if SRS wasn't capped at 20 and scion had ascendancies worth something.

you should have no issues getting to merc dried lake regardless of SSF or not, and by then if you need more points than what you should have at around 70 you probably shouldn't be doing that build in SSF in the first place.

Best build to RMT into 40/40 ?

fb totem

HoWaA

HoWaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaA

Flurry or ST

>>tooltip warriors
Good thing my build has several times my tooltip DPS in actual DPS.

>FREE
>free
>FREE
>Free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE

>only seven times
>not at least 80

Scion's Necromancer+Guardian is fairly strong and she gets 2-3 additional jewel slots compared to a Witch, which largely makes up for the minion damage disparity, having extra STR and DEX also helps a SRS build, something you would usually patch up by going on poe.trade to buy that +stat ring but which is considerably harder/unreliable in SSF

Witch used to be a no-brainer choice with FO and Mistress of Sacrifice, but now that SRS are capped at 20, cast speed is not nearly as useful, you can get 20 spirits out with 1 duration cluster and minimal cast speed, no Spell Echo needed

Commander of Darkness, the other Necro's defining feature is unremarkable unless you go LL which is obviously not an option you plan around in SSF

I'm not talking about early leveling power curve since the first level 1-70 is ultimately irrelevant in a 3-month league, but in the context of

a life-based summoner build,
that can't rely on any unique whatsoever,
gets the most of its damage from aura clusters, one duration cluster and jewel slots

a Scion makes a lot of sense, is all I'm saying

Take a look at Witch start and picture a life-based SRS build, there is basically no good pathing that makes sense except the ES branch which isn't any good in SSF unless you go hybrid or making an awkward cut to the left starting from the spell damage branch

Witch's optimal pathing is CI/hybrid
Scion's optimal pathing is either life or CI/hybrid which is why I think she's the superior choice in SSF

>3 (You)s
Based

i've been playing this game for over four fucking years and it's become worse than i could have ever imagined

if only the players who supported GGG in the early days with those $1500 supporter packs could have known GGG would sell out like this

GGG has always relied on the appreciation and generosity of their players and all they've done is spit in our faces

Trial of Crippling Grief up, anyone need? breach normal

I CANT WAIT 1 MORE MONTH FOR SSF
SEND HELP

>i've been playing this game for over four fucking years and it's become worse than i could have ever imagined
so why are you still here
>if only the players who supported GGG in the early days with those $1500 supporter packs could have known GGG would sell out like this
they supported GGG at that time, at no point does that mean GGG owes them anything, let alone a lifetime of promises
>GGG has always relied on the appreciation and generosity of their players and all they've done is spit in our faces
so why are you still here

they got some SSF races next week-end :^)

>unpaid ggg shill showing peopel whats what with the argumentative prowess of a 4yo

do you get paid to shit on the game? if not, you're just as pathetic as a shill, no one cares about your opinion, this isn't your venting safe space or your tumblr, bub

anyone good at ahk?

got a script laying down a mine, then detonating it after a few hundred miliseconds with one right mouse button click

id like to make it so if i leave my mouse button pressed it spams mines and the detonating coundown goes as normal since the first mine laid

anyone know how?

this is not allowed by the TOS and can get you banned fyi

ive been using simple macros for a while. had no issues. and if they dont ban your ip just your account (and ive only 7 tabs anyway)

I don't care about races I want a league...

Fucking Hillary voters REEEEE

not like this is enforced unless you stream

I've been banned for script before, but I got my account back after a week.

what script? / how did it work?

I just a script just to press my 5 flasks a few milliseconds all apart. I still get spooked I will get banned. I'll just quit if that happens desu

i head ggg considers anything below 150 ms cheating so im staying above it

no mjölner for you then

Just record how long it takes to manually click all of them, this way you can avoid an unnecessary ban.

1.3 private servers when

That is what I did. I just recorded pressing them on razer synapse

Animate Guardian > any utility golem

Depends.
Stone Golems taint. 10% less damage taken is pretty good.
Chaos Golem gives up to 5% additional physical damage reduction. With enchant that's 10%. If you have a bunch already, another 10% is very good.

never tried it, seems annoying to rebuild it from items all the time, or is it like Iron golem from d2 that actually stays summoned even if you log off?

>4th chayula I've seen and killed

>Still never saw Chayula
T_T

>orb of regret

i have a stack of those irl

upvoted

Leer cast, Singularity, Sentari's answer. With 3 items considered vendor trash you already get more mileage.

i got 2 stash tabs from the buy 1 get 1 mystery boxes.

i have chanced so many sorc boots
FUCK U GGG GIVE ME SKYFORTHS

nah. even at 200ms its still pretty much superhuman and ban-safe

>pressing two buttons right next to each other in less than a fifth of a second is superhuman

No wonder youre garbage

The only question about macro flasks is even if it's recorded won't they notice you're pressing in the same order with the same delay every single time without fail

youtu.be/DydzlSIoYC8

I got a noob question. Why is the -to mana cost of skills valuable/good? I didn't think lowering mana cost by 5 or 8 useful

why is ranger washing herself with bread? thats not sanitary

Go level blade vortex on a 6 link and find out.

Sometimes it is.
Say you're using Wither - Cast While Channeling - Animate Weapon - "some damage supports only affecting animate weapon".

The mana cost of wither would be 14, low enough that you could complete remove it, which would be potentially very useful if you reserve 99 or 100% of your mana or if you go bloodmagic with a shavs for maximum auras.

Besides cast while channeling, other "proccing builds" sometimes benfit in similar ways.

>People actually fell for Ziz's stupid CwC AW meme
there's no reason to have a 4L animate weapon instead of a totem you can snapshot multistrike over.

ziz is better than you though

no he isnt

yeah im no mlg. i rather be comfy

you can randomize the delay on a given range with ahk if you really think theyll jump you.

Really pineapples my pizza

should screenshoted the actual context of that graph too, redditposter

>snapshot
Nigga that's the opposite of what you ment.

>More flask
But Lion's Roar is the only flask with a more multiplier and that's only for melee phys.

You summon the AW with totem and then swap the totem gem for multistrike. That's pretty close to the old summon spectre trap mine deal.

>Stone Golems taint

Close as in the reverse effect, sure.

>catposter is LITERALLY gay
ye I saw you post on /v/ you huge faggot

Singularity is pretty smart, wouldn't Dying Breath be better?

also the issue is with socket starvation on some builds, a golem easily fits into an unset ring or a cwdt setup, while a guardian would need at least a 2L for minion life

>not realizing traps are the ultimate redpill

No, that's literally (one half of) snapshotting. There was the aura stuff that was the equivalent but using passive points and sometimes uniques, and then there was link snapshotting where you would put your summon spectres on trap support and mine support for the more multipliers then swap the gems after you summoned them. That was snapshotting.
/watch?v=MaBsJT85c4Q

how would that even play out? do you enjoy swapping gems every 10 seconds? sounds like a bigger meme than just scanning the area with wither and keeping your weapons count high

solved this. it was just a matter of adding a ~ to make the hotkey "transparent"

kinda retarded it took me 2 hours to realize that

just ID'd these

worth doing anything with or vendor trash?

worth a lil bit. You should just look at poetrade. Those stats are pretty common to search for baka

I know, I did it back then.

Snapshotting is removing gems/passives but keeping the effects because they were "snapshotted" upon casting the minions/aura.

What you're doing is the oposite; live updating or whatever you wanna call it, minions and auras.

Just because you're changing gems doesn't make it snapshotting. Snapshotting got its name from the persistant benefit of effect that were no longer in play, what you're decribing is the opposite.

well, I mean I don't think they're worth more than a handful of chaos as is, but if I could get something like MS or another big resist I imagine they'd be quite valuable

I've never crafted much though so I don't know if its worth it trying or not

even if you slammed they wouldn't be worth more than what you spend desu
They already have mana on them. why bother

if boot dont have 30 movement speed you throw in the garbage

>2017
>still no turtle ninja-themed arpg

tired of these "dark fantasy" shits desu

go back to marvel heroes you stupid manchild

>be near unique enemy
>hear a tormented spirit
>spot a rare monster nearby as well
>run around looking for the spirit
>horde of mobs including the unique and rare one are running after me
>find the spirit
>it disappears a few seconds after I spot it and just a few steps away from the unique and rare
Holy shit, the spirits are just so dissatisfying

i want a ninja turtles world game where i can pick which race my mutated char is and my powerset, not fucking marvel heroes premade chars with 1 build each you fucking mong

How much harder is the labyrinth in cruel than in normal? I'm not supposed to jump into there as soon as I get to act 3, am I?

it's comparatively easier but people tend to wait until level 55-60 or something until they do cruel lab, farm dried lake before

nice nice never found one of these before

xoph's barrage ignite build from yesterday is now in motion!!!!!

nice dude

remember when /poeg/ had 6 players in the top 10 of a HC demi league?

i remember

you don't have enough dex to use the bow

what am I looking at

a discorder

its likely he believe that is a screenshot

@167376307
delete yourself