Symthic's already started their metacrafting autism

>Emblem stealing website for uncreative babbies: emblemsbf.com/

FAQ:
Q: Is BF4 dead?
A: Yes, BF1 now.

Q: Where are the BF1 Platoons?
A: platoon is kill

Q: Which VOIP Do I join?
A: Yuropoors will be more likely to find people on the Discord. Mumble seems to attract NA players. Use whichever you like.

Mumble server (VOIP and Text)
wevidyanow.com
port: 64738

Mumble download (Snapshot version is more stable and has more features)
wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

>Discord
discord.gg/TK8snEj

Other urls found in this thread:

battlefield.com
youtube.com/watch?v=76XTG6dFgx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Would love to play with anyone who has similar or better stats

>Horse jumps over a fucking tank
>Can't jump over a small fence

who here finna get drunk and lower the KD tonight?

bonus question:
do you change your play style when you're playing the game while drinking?

Just a quick tip for anyone who gets the Legion of the Skull medal like I did this week.

The third requirement (20 kills in a match) does NOT have to be completed in Team Deathmatch. You only need to play 2 games of TD, then win one, and then you can go back to playing the real game and have a whole Conquest/Operation round to get 20 kills in, which is much easier.

I wanna be able to hear planes better, theyre giant fucking engine propelled aircraft fdor fuck sake

I played with you once in a random game. I also reported you for an offensive name.

same thing with horses, I can hear a friendly horse 50 yards away but not when an enemy is a foot behind me about to chop my head off.

Anyone on console? I got an Xbone for Christmas bundled with BF1.
Its pretty fun, I like Operations and Back to Basics a lot but all the normies I get in my squad are incompetent lone wolves.

confirmed for faggot

don't die bread

>Attacking in operation in Monte Grappa
>Worst team I've ever seen
>Literally do not play the objectives at all
>Already lost a batallion in second sector
>I still carried their fatasses to the last sector
>We lost all the batallions though

Fucking hell

>le i sat in a plane and farmed dumb console shitters on the most broken map for planes in the most broken mode for planes

wow dude ur so good

I do something similar except I smoke M0marijuana cigarettes while playing black classes

I didn't use plane at all

are there multiboxers in this game ? just been in a game where 5 people with same name and different numbers at the end were in a locked squad all going 5/30 or some variation of it

>still playing this shit

LMAO

>tfw reported for hacking
>St. Quentin Scar
>Death match
>Pull out my usual SMLE infantry variety with radium sights
>Other team is basically retarded, 2 squads of friends using all LMGs and going prone with them
>On PS4 so dat aim assist OP as fuck
>Play my usual roofing tactics and continue to one shot them cause prone fags are easy to headshot
>Get 27 kills, 13 of them headshots, including 6 headshots on the same faggot who kept walking right into the field and lying down
>Get angry accusation of hacking from him after the game
>Git Gud Faggot

So, will I be banned soon?

i didnt read anything yozu say but noone thats not hacking is scared of being banned for some rando reporting him

>Still playing one of the only good games on console

LMFAO

Why have we been so dead?
The new DLC can't come soon enough

even if you get banned, it's for like 24 hours

just got killed by a floating gun, fuck me

nah, you would have to be consistently getting rounds like that

Explain this atheists

>playing this shit game without a server stack

LMAOing @ ur life

Literally every single person in this pic is shit though

half of you are vehicle whores and even then your stats are mediocre

>he doesn't fly his planes like the night witches

>tfw warming up for the update

>2 dmg

>You were killed by YET ANOTHER autistico.

dead game.

>killed by autistico
>49 service stars
>killed by a plane
>100 service stars
>sniped by a heavy tank
>89 service stars
people that have 90% of their kills on one weapon are irredeemable, they should all be put on separate servers with other sub-humans like them

yeah, this was my fourth hit. that whore kept taking cover so he must have regenerated some health

there were people in bf4 with 30k+ kills with single weapons. usually the ump45 or m-variants weapons. idk how they do it, using one weapon all the time gets boring.

>that person in allchat whos complaning about people using a certain weapon/vehicle

>people complaining that their custom servers are too easily tagged as custom
>they think that having a server that bans certain weapons should not be labelled as custom

why are you even up there?
impact nade as well
2/10

how dare we have fun playing together.

kys

>Suburb attack
>Take next with 70 left - weak attack
>Shit on the next sector with 30 left - weak attack

anyone else think that its bullshit that you score a weak attack even though you're still carrying the reinforcement losses from the first two sectors? Since the end round bonus doesnt carry over you just fuck yourself with weak attacks if you push with one battalion through a map

>game where more than half the server left
>somehow jump off some cover and land on top of a friendly Art Truck
>ride his ass for the remainder of the match while he REEEEEEEEEEs in chat that he can't see anything
It was only a couple of minute but man was it fun

Also got 5/10 kolibri kills for the codex page
Surprising how easy it is to kill people with it, some people just stand still even when they're getting shot.

I'll give this thread a couple more bumps then let it drift into sweet oblivion

Giving up on it now

who here auto ?

I just switched teams for the first time

I was mad because I had 50 more kills than the next person on my team and no one would get on flags

feels fucking scummy, not doing it again

my sides

>thread dying before 50 posts

so when's the DLC coming?
date?

>No auto police model with extended mag in .35
They should make it a medic rank 15 after the stebshitter or whatever it's called.

march

daily reminder that if the automatico is in your top 10 weapons your stats are meaningless

I leave it to the euros to keep the thread up through the night

planes are only fun when you can shit on the ground troops. dogfighting with the fighter is not fun in the slightest.

also the tank buster attack plane is the most fun to use. mostly for meme shots like these

I just went 116-22 as infantry and it's the best i've ever done and i just wanted someone else to know

You must've have had squads forming a line to run into bipod machine gun fire or something I guess?

man why would anyone choose the A7V over the landship. People actually ride with you in the landship because they get a decent gun and can do amazing dmaage. the squad support variant is super helpful too. The A7V is just like a much bigger, slower and shittier version of the light tank. The only benefit is it is a mobile team spawnpoint.

2142 is still up, come play guys.

nah i was just using the automatico running around on attack operations. we still lost though

Anyone else sometimes randomly stand up if they are prong and switch weapons?

Landship gets its treads broken every other shot.

A7V has more crew slots, insta heal and smoke and YOU get to control the excellent main gun and not some randos who may or may not even crew them.

Landship never bounces shots, A7 occasionally does.

There is zero reason to pull a landship unless you want to shit things up with the mortar.

Yes, it's one of those things that will get fixed and then the new bf comes out and it's in there again.

Same goes for the revive bug.

someone can post the wepon skin updates?
im not home

there are only 5 decent guns in the entire game. How you can be upset with someone for having a lot of kills with one particular gun?

Bump

nice thread you got here nerd

bar
automatico
hellriegel
mondragon
????

I've heard American servers have a problem with gooks cheating. Is it a meme?

SMLE Marksman

What's your longest killstreak and as what?

Support here.

45 with the landship. Sometimes you just have those games with what must be new players to the series because they just charge objectives with their blinkers on, scouts thinking that throwing a single frag grenade at me and then hiding in that crater way out in the open is a wise move, whole squads hiding around corners thinking because I can't seem them the splash doesn't reach.

I've had similar games with the fighter plane trench kit. Some autist just sat on our spawns AA the whole game so even if someone got behind me I'd just fly to the AA and be saved. Totally unkillable.

where do you view those stats?

on the companion website thing
battlefield.com

AUTOMATICO IS A VERY BALANCED WEAPON ROUND OF APPLAUSE TO EVERYONE AT DICE

>mfw level 10 through 13 on medic, support and scout
>level 1 on assault
I just don't like it.

My longest headshot is 342 and I am not a hillnigger. What is your guys?

What's the most effective LMG against planenigs. I'm going to end this once and for all.

BAR or MG15

AA sights add +5 luck to destroying wings

Good, I've been using the MG15. I'm getting less kills than when I run and gun with the BAR but damn is this satisfying.
>tfw 4/5 objectives held down on Monte Grappa conquest so you camp the hill and blast planes
>tfw dropping the bipod and holding down a corridor on Amiens

>He doesnt use the Taschenpistole m1914

My highest kill streak was 11

Probably with taschenpistole on Monte Grappa in Back to Basics

>kys
>KYS
>K Y S
You are very late in time uh? what a original term

because this piece of shit game has absolutely zero functioning anti-cheat. this game is gonna die without battleeye or something similar

kys

is english your second language?

Its funny how butt hurt and twisted panties people become when you say "Bolt action rifle" in battlefield threads.

>tfw you're not on here

10 years in paint

>it's another 'i peeked behind a wall for one second and now I gotta dodge mortars for the next minute' episode

I can play a mean bomber even when shitfaced

>responding to the autist who makes the same post every single thread.

I stop using cover entirely and go full rambo. Sometimes it works out, most of the time it doesn't.

That's the best way to git gud. Hide behind rocks the whole game and you'll never improve

the BAR is just so good
also mg15+bipod makes your dick diamonds

Going full rambo only works with shitter weapons though, and there is no such thing as getting "gud" with shitter weapons.

I don't hide, I pretty much play support exclusively, I just tend to move from cover to cover and set up my bipod/ammo crate. When I'm drunk I'm more like our man Spiers here except I get shot.

youtube.com/watch?v=76XTG6dFgx0

BAR is great unless there's more than one guy. Better hope you make every bullet count.

>finally get in the driver's seat of an airship
>get 5 vehicles destroyed

I wish I'd been able to do this Monday. Now I've only got a day left to get 50 hit/20 killed. It's doable, but I'm going to have to spend way more time playing than I should.

What's the best mode to get Behemoths? Should I play Operations for the guaranteed one and hope I can outrace everyone else to spawn on it, or should I play Conquest and hope my team is shit enough for one to spawn?