Texas Meet Aftermath Thread

As continued from the above. Discuss meet, and plans for future meet.

Other urls found in this thread:

drivewayaustin.com/
drivewayaustin.com/booking
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

POST PICS FAGGOTS FUCK YOUR INSTAGRAM KIKEBOOK SHIT.

Someone post the pic of us holding up the Subaru merchandise.

lmao, delivared

>when paul bunyan gives out subaru shit for free

>when a nigga want to shit his pants on the touge, but he got to stay alive

>

>tfw the R35 owner was cool and not a douchebag

Who here /defied death/?

Everyone except that one guy

>no one posting moar pictures

How many actually completed the route?

>Grils actually showed.

That was a religious experience.

Pics are starting from here

greatest meet ever and yall not even talking about it
seems like some of you are dead tired or didnt go hard enough

It was. Though to be fair we have like 3 threads up about it so discussion is a little divided. Trying to consolidate it here.

On a scale from 1-10, the meet was about a 12. I had high expectations, but this was something beyond. The route was a murder touge from hell. Betrayed by its beauty.

This'll last me a very long time.

ayy lmao, thr cup actually changes color

>Texas Meet Aftermath Thread
>tfw originally read that as Texas Meth Adventure

haha just thought you guys should know

haha...

hey I heard El Paso is a pretty cool place, maybe we should do a meet there??

You'd have an easier time getting New Mexican and Arizonan anons to join that than the rest of Texas.

Fuck that, el paso is 2far. I'm not driving 9 hours one way for a meet, and I doubt the houston guys want to drive 12 hours. If there was a track day or something maybe but if we're gonna have a statewide meet it needs to be a more central location so it's about the same short-medium length drive for everyone. Bandera was great for that, plus it has a toegay within 10 minutes of it.

I was just thinking about this during the meet. For the next quarter we need more input on the location. This one was great, but there was a lot of complaint about distance and scheduling. So I'm open to more collective group suggestions for a place that would work better for everyone as far as optimal aggregate attendance.

Considering population concentration, I was thinking somewhere within the Tejano Triangle.

I'm down for this idea, keeps it close. Probably not mountains but there could be a lot of hilly roads.

I want to suggest austin since it's somewhat central, but there aren't really any good driving roads around and COTA is a bunch of cunts and doesn't actually do track days anymore.

There is Driveway Austin though, maybe we could look into booking a time attack session? It's 100 shekels a person, but it could be pretty fun.
drivewayaustin.com/

As for the date, 3 months from now would be May 27. I didn't have anything specific in mind, and that's just a guideline for keeping it quarterly. If anyone has better ideas, or something that'll work better for your scheduling, by all means.

>but there aren't really any good driving roads around
You haven't been to any of the flatter counties, then. Anything is a blessing.

>100 shekels
That's underestimating how poorfag some of us are. I would have to save specifically for that if that were the case, though.

5 of us cheated death

Our relationship with death was very complicated that night.

I'd be down for this, but makes a point. not that I care, but other anons might,

Pic related: mean center of population.

I'm interested in $100 time trials. Might get friend to come along too in wrx

austin has some decent roads likes lime creek but i'm guessing the recent three sister roads are more fun

what the fuck are you on. Im going to a COTA track day in a few weeks. Shit i practically live there.

I have a route in San Antonio, but it's only about an hour and a half long. Heck we can even BBQ at my house I really don't care

Only 4 people showed up on time.

Everybody else late as fuck.

>We must at the absolute latest leave by 4
>5 and we hadn't even left yet

Went to a Sol/Sky meet earlier that day and some fag showed up in a Miata

The meet looks like it was fun. Sad I couldn't be there, but I had to be at my grandfather's funeral. I wound up driving my family around the whole day since they were too stressed/tired/sad to keep it together. It was a lovely service. Can't believe the man's gone, but his last year or so here wasn't pretty. Anyways, I hope to be at the next meet.

I'm all for the $100 time trials if that's actually a thing you guys decide to do.

i was never really into the skys or solstices. but that yellow strikes my fancy.
thanks for sharing pics

...or should it be "skies"?

Skii

Who was white BRZ? He's the only one who's like a complete blank to me. I don't remember him posting in the thread(s), and I can't remember who he was at the meet, and I don't even remember seeing him after we left Bandera Park. Did he just leave with Kappa?

Why did so many niggers bail like when we finally decided to start the run? Like, what's the point?

Too bad circuit of the americas in austin doesn't have track days.

kek

>Who was white BRZ
He is a friend of mine and lives in the same town as me, but he doesn't post on Veeky Forums.

>Why did so many niggers bail
I came down for the Sol/Sky meet and had already drove the sisters that day. If we would have left at 4 like what was said in the threads we would have came on the run but it was fucking 5:30 and and everybody was like "oh gee guys I guys I guess we should all go fill up before we leave". According to zello it was nearly 6 when yall were pulling out of Bandera.

Basically we still had to drive over 6 hours to Tyler and it was getting late. Meet was fun though and I would like to come to another one.

Any suggestions for place and time for the next one?

Footage get.

Not really. I would want it to be further east though. That was a long ass drive.

We weren't expecting half the traffic we encountered. Shit drivers everywhere.

Night time touge was fun af

Talk about dead threads

somewhere central, between the four cities.

why am I surprised it's a bunch of autists

... Why are you?

Time attack April 1st
Driveway Austin

B there or b square

>1 month

No dude, I'm good.

i'll be square then

Do NOT do it 1st April, of all the days you could pick.

>go to meet on april 1st
>realize you have been fooled

drivewayaustin.com/booking

it's literally the next Time attack track day at the place other guy linked earlier.

How about no, then. We'll wait for the next date.

flood gf appreciation post

Who is the next Veeky Forums celebrity, and why is it her?

I'm gonna be out of state on the 1st so it's a no go for me either way. I really need to stop traveling so damn much.

Only grill to actually not bail like the people from Tyler

Stayed all the way to the very end, too.

2cute4me

flood do u ever give her your sex?

Now slap a Night Wave sticker on her.

Why do you think we almost crashed into that minivan?

R o a d h e a d

previa?

P R E V I A

Sorry I couldnt make it guys, but they have me this entire weekend off like that helps right?
Anyway, I'm probably going to make the trek to TX2k16, will any of y'all be there?

When is it?

>2k16
Whoops, 2k17
Pic related

>in 2 weeks

A little earlier than I was expecting. Do they do anything other than drags?

Nah. I wasn't really suggesting an official meet, it's just one of the more popular car events in Texas and I was more wondering who else was going to be there.

maybe some of the guys from Night Wave will go over

>watching other people go in straight lines

>not showing up to watch 1000 HP cars go in straight lines
>not looking at more moneys worth of engine work than you would ever consider

To each their own I guess, enjoy the shitbox meets.

I don't find such displays interesting or impressive.

we need to organize an Autocross day or something where everyone can actually participate and not benchrace the whole time.

You don't like cars? Why are you here?
Could be fun, but don't you generally have to be Somehow certified or something like that? Dunno how many people would do that

>not liking drag races means you don't like cars

I'm sure in some way this makes sense to you.

>I don't find such displays interesting or impressive
>responding to not only drag racing but you know, looking at built cars

I read that as "I'm a cyclist". Correct me if I'm wrong
>be me
>don't really like drifting events
>still go to look at cars and bullshit with other car guys in a public venue

>>don't really like drifting events
>>still go to look at cars and bullshit with other car guys in a public venue

>doing things you don't like

Such an enviable lifestyle mah dude.

>not liking a specific class of cars means you don't like attending events and bullshitting with car guys just because that event happens to have the class of cars you don't like
I'm sure in some way this makes sense to you.

You sure you can keep this up, dragfag? You know these threads last longer than 15 seconds.

I'm more wondering how long you're going to continue replying about something you aren't interested in nor care about.
Is this why nightwave died?