/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 01/28/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E [Open] [Open] [Open] [Open]
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k [Open] [Open] [Open] [Open]

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk [Open] [Open] [Open] [Open]

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Here's a new translation I did just now. Hope you like it.

Amami did nothing wrong.

First for Gon Thick

xth for tenmiko!

You have 30 seconds to think about one thing you can remove/add to make your worst character likeable in your eyes.

Take responsibility, user.

Give Maki her original talent instead of Assassin

Give Chiaki more flaws.

Make akane actually fucking grow towards the end. At the very least actually listen to fuyuhiko's speech instead of thinking that he's hitting on her.

>take away Miu's lewd
What is she now, Hiyoko?

Saihara a cute.

i'm going to need to see some

kaito lewds

Since he grows boobs when he takes off the mask, would he be able to get pregnant? If so I'm taking responsibility

I have no idea what they were thinking there. It would have been a perfect opportunity for her to develop

The cutest!

Wonder how he was like in his first killing game.

I think the 'draw your (original) v3 fancharacter in under 30 seconds' should continue to this thread. :^)

>antagonist akane never
Wasted opportunity

amamiselfcest dj when

art

Probably a mix of Naegi/Togami. Maybe V2 had a better mastermind than V3.

The V3 killing games' rules and context have seriously creepy implications if you think about them.

People want to see despair so badly that they hold actual gladiator matches with teenagers for public viewing. The only rule that causes any punishment to the breaker is murder.

Anything else goes- from assault and bullying to straight up rape and torture, and the victims cannot truly protect themselves. They can't kill the perpetrator without being punished, they can't truly hide in the school and necessity to participate in class trials, and even locking doors and trying to avoid them won't work because there's no rule against breaking into things/property destruction. Anyone who's psychopathic enough to cause serious abuse would face no serious roadblocks to doing so.

I doubt TDR would do anything to stop any of this, because why draw the moral line at rape/torture when you're already making teenagers kill each other and tortuously executing them when they do? It's despair. It's what the viewers want. We should be thankful none of the boys were twisted enough to do this to the girls this time around.

You're based TL user! Thanks!

Ehh I couldn't see him as similar to Naegi. Probably a mix of Hajime/Nagito without Nagito's insanity possibly.

Cute!

Tenmiko is a good ship!

Trash ship desu.

LET'S GO BOYS

What I meant by Naegi is that it would have been his first killing game so he'd probably start off a little inexperienced unless he was used to playing games but not as dangerous as a killing game because his FTE said there was a difficult game that he wanted to keep playing even after he got out.

>korekiyo never tied up ouma to stop his shit like they did with komaeda in sdr2

what was the fucking point

You can't kill, but you don't usually execute for most crimes in reality either. You still can beat someone up, detain them, stuff like this.

I want to lower her sailor blouse and watch these huge, plump tits bounce free.

Too cute.

I don't have original character so I'm back to quick drawing V3 ones

I've done enough 3 minute Hoshis and Tulpas so have an Angie instead

He should have tied himself up to stop his own shit

I honestly can't even begin to imagine how that would have been.

Why is this ship so popular on pixiv/twitter? Does he ever say he likes her in chap 1 or something?

I remember people thought the love hotel would play a part in the main story during prerelease threads.
The game being rated for sexual content probably made them think there would be a murder in the hotel.
Maybe a result of someone being caught in flagrante delicto.
I'm satisfied with the love hotel in the official release, though.

I guess. It's hard to say because we barely know much on Amami as it is so it would be even harder to figure out what he was like in the previous killing game. Even his original talent now is a mystery since SHSL Survivor is apparently something you get for surviving the game and being forced to participate in another for being the "sacrifice".

Self-insert otomefags I guess

If that's true then it adds more as to why he'd want to be the sacrifice? More questions adding to his pile desu.

Say, for an example, a guy rapes a girl in the game. Sure, they can beat/tie him up, but he still needs to be brought out to class trials, and there's nothing stopping him from antagonizing, intimidating and further verbally abusing his victim during trials and throwing her into despair from remembering the crime. Unless someone kills him, he'd face no real punishment.

That's not even going into the possibility of blackmail/intimidation to keep the victim from telling anyone. The assaults could continue and monokuma/TDR/the viewers would do nothing to stop it because he's not technically breaking any game rules, all while watching it happen on public television. That's seriously fucked up.

Am I autistic or are Iruma's tits not that big?

It would have made sense, considering that Owari means "end" and Hajime means "beginning."
Akane being a rival might have been partially left in the game in the form of her gut feelings.

>inb4 the sister he is searching for was in the killing game and he sacrificed himself to let her live

Same. I thought there would be a murder in the love hotel after everyone was forced to stay there, and the focus would be on the boys as a girl was killed while being made to look like she just had sex/did something with someone. It would be fucked, but interesting.

The love hotel as is in game is pretty hilarious, though.

Delete this immediately.

Could be he was a genuine nice guy who wanted the other 2 survivors to be free from the game. Could have his own ulterior motives for wanting to sacrifice himself instead of the others. Maybe he really did have a sister he was searching for and he found something in the killing game that could help him find her through the game itself.

We'll never know unless it gets explained.

I want to get locked in an airtight school and fix her with hope. She would try anything and everything to make me feel despair, but I would just laugh it off, because as long as I'm helping her, no despair is strong enough to enter my heart. I'd show her that no matter what she has done, I'd always forgive her. I'd make her food and clean her secret lair, and drag her out to bed if she stays up late. When the nights get so cold that we have no choice but to cuddle together at night for warmth, I'd feel her breath going from shallow to deep as her form relaxes and she falls asleep in my arms. I'd feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a despair nightmare and feel her sob into my chest, first seeds of hope sprouting in her traumatized mind. I'd softly kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I'd take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her hand so that she can fall asleep. I'd make shitty homemade pizza for her and stay up late with her watching dumb movies, and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I'd teach her retarded drinking games and show her how to play pool in the rec room.

One night, she silently sneaks over to the kitchen. A shining sliver of a blade extends from her clenched fist when she walks into my room. But her hand stops, centimeters away from my chest, and begins to shake violently. Something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, Clutching at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body shakes feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond the door.

She would finally be cured of despair. Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

her name is sakura miyadera. she is korekiyo's younger sister made on the space colony ARK . she is the 17th student in the killing game but she is off camera the whole time. all the characters are in love with her but she only loves her onii chan . she kills but she survives because she's too perfect to execute ^___^

Feedback please. Any criticism will be deleted. Don't like don't look!!

Like this?

That would be a twist. Then the memory wipes would have him believe his sister is missing or whatever.

That would be pretty interesting too. He wants to use the game to find his missing sister if his backstory is real.

THICC

I think the baby would make a good friend for your sister Korekiyo.

>inb4 his sister was the first victim

No, he just goes full futa because he's merged with his nee-san tulpa. He's half boy, half girl.

>actually non-shitty drawing
are you an artfag, user?

>inb4 that broke amamis spirit for the rest of the game and he just wanted to kill himself at the end and sacrificed himself at the end for the others cus he didnt care either way

SHIT

hey this drawing is good, i like it

Delete this....his sister is alive....

No

>inb4 his new apathy he became the new komaeda not caring whether he lived or died in the end
>helped in class trials but also got in the way because who cares i want to die right?

Don't you dare.

Does every season end with the mastermind revealing "lol fiction" and "lol reality show"?

>yfw his sister is actually dead and was killed by korekiyo as part of his 100 admirable people goal prior to the main story

>That art style
Will Zui make a doujin for these two?

1- And you're giving too much credit to Amami

2- Well, he die by being alone so what would change if working in group failed?

>you will never fuck his sisters in front of him bound and gagged
>you will never smash his sister's pussy as her loud moans fill the room
>you will never see his tears of anger, despair and self-hatred fill his eyes as his dick grows hard netherless
>you will never pull out in the last moment to cum all over his face
why even live

>implying

The person who killed her is right behind him

Look here What's the matter , kohai?

Would make sense with his love hotel scene talking about his death. Also his video of him saying it was the killing game he wanted because one it's a game and he apparently likes games and wants to win and two it involves killing meaning he'll die just like he wanted. So he'll win the game even it means through his death.

Oh my god please I want this to be real, this would be hilarious

>1- And you're giving too much credit to Amami

I'm not it's just your points make no sense.

>2- Well, he die by being alone so what would change if working in group failed?

Nothing? The guy was doomed either way.

It's about time. I really love their style so I'm sure it'll turn out great.

>that subtle smile on Kiyo's face
Kek. He knows he killed her and feels no remorse. He just wants to see the beauty of Amami's crying

MONOKUMA DA YO

Tulpaman calm down

I want to fuck the robot.

OTOU-CHAN

1- How so

2- You don't know that for sure.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

99 cm, dude.

Exactly like that.

I do know that because mastermind was targeting from the start and his Monopad was practically going to be useless to him because it was given by the same mastermind.

He was pretty much screwed almost as much as Kirigiri in DR3.

His Kaede is pure sex

tulpaman was a mistake.....

I'm sexually attracted to a robot now. This has never happened before.

He draws amazing legs.

>all those missed waifu opportunities he could have snagged in V2
>"mu-mu-muh dead sister"

amami is dumb

Too bad robots can't orgasm.

Nishishi...