Is this a bargain?

Is this a bargain?

i'm kind of glad my 3000gt didn't make it into F&F... fucking eclipses suffering from the tax though

Of course not.

What's a fair price then?

Daily reminder that an asking price is not necessarily the selling price.

fuck no
get a used c6 zr1 with less than 10k miles on it for that price

>implying if it was in the movie it would be popular

lmao i was like lmao.

there were a lot of other fast cars in F&F that didnt get the tax.

>get a car everyone else has that you see 100 times a day with no interesting features or characteristics

I'm sorry you think the only metric with which to buy a car is the dollar to horsepower ratio.

Also, this.

It's my friend's dream car so he bought the base model then the VR4 once he found one that he deemed acceptable and he's a little butthurt that the supra replaced it but I always bring it up that if it was in the movie, he wouldn't have been able to afford it. No targa tops are the reason he's able to drive his dream car

Only americans would be stupid enough to pay over 50 grand for an old toyota.

>everyone has a zr1

>zr1 is a horsepower-only machine

alright then

>giving a shit about corvette trims

I certainly wouldn't pay that much for one. I get that it's an unmolested TT, but $68,000 is very steap. The person who would, and will, buy this is someone who will park it in the corner of their garage.
Didn't walker drive a 3000gt before getting the silver GTR?

A fair price would be comparable to any other GT car made at that time, not the inflated bullshit that F&F series has made it out to be.

ZR1s (4,500) are much rarer than poopras (11,000 of which around 7,000 were turbos)

>all cars that look alike perform alike

About 40% less than that. The company is one of those "we sell concourse cars to enthusiasts" companies. You could find a car of equal quality on the private market for WAY less.

It's still a C6.

it's still a Toyota

Much preferred over a Chevrolet.

this

you can get a fucking R34 GTR for that price

twin turbo manual supras are £25k max

>still faster than the supra
indeed, it is

Find a single Chevrolet badge.

Are you implying the Corvette isn't a Chevrolet? That's probably one of the dumbest things I've ever heard

>easy no haggle price
>70 thousand fucking dollars

12 to 15 grand would be a fair price depending on the miles if it wasn't for rice tax. that company is a bunch of cocksuckers

>a car 17 years newer is faster

>and older car that is slower at the same price is some how a better deal.

Where does it say Chevrolet anywhere on the car?

>17 years newer and still cheaper
ftfy

I never said anything about deals. All I said was given the choice, I wouldn't take the C6.

you can get an r34 gtr for less than a quarter of the price

>he doesn't know about Canadian, Australian, New Zealand, or Japanese markets

You can get a Supra or an R34 for the same price anywhere.

Overpriced, better off importing a clean RHD Nip market one at an affordable price.
Just wait for the next 1-2 years if you're in US.

>clean

Pic unrelated, I guess.

>grasping at straws

thats an american auto sales comapny

Okay, and I'm saying the price isn't the same everywhere you look.

>"Is this a bargain?"

the answer was no, you can get a ZR1 for that price

Depends what the buyer wants out of the deal/car.

indeed
if they want performance, rarity, interior quality, or sound/entertainment system, the ZR1 is where its at

no

Trump isn't going to allow that

Right in the red flag :^)

>68k
fucking delusional, even with the meme tax

>seeing 100 ZR1's a day

Okay.

>Toyota Supra
ahhh the poorman's skyline

The zr1 is better than the poopra in every way. I hate gm but thinking ricer tax on a car makes or means its better is fucking retarded

In what reality?

>every way

Can someone explain to me why Supras are so damn expensive, is it just because it's a rare car?

correct

>in what reality
this one cunt. the Skyline bests it in every aspect.

dont buy from dealers. For example, i bought a 2015 evo x for 28k with mods (4k+ worth) and dual tune from private party with all stock parts. A dealer would sell for 31k-33k with no mods.

In what way? How are they even comparable?

omg

omg just stop

So let's do a rundown.

>poor man's x
>bests it in every aspect
>just stop

You can either supply evidence or stop any time.

don't pay 70k for a toyota when you can buy an f-type for that price

What can the supra do better than a zr1 that Is not subjective shit like looks or interior?

Then I guess the argument gets abstract, because people value different things for different reasons.

Why would anyone buy a classic car for $20,000,000 when you could do x with it? Does every decision have to be grounded in stalwart logic?

i agree that the supra is easily the best investment, if one wants to buy and then sell it years later for a profit. But if one had that much money and wanted a car to drive, then obviously the zr1 or anything else in the price range would make a much better car that one can drive and have fun in. May depreciate a bit but at least in the corvettes case it will always keep some value.

College student with shitbox here

Nothing is a bargain

Mods don't add value to a car. In fact, they detract from it!

Yea, none of them were driven by the MC either. Idiot

kek

What is a car that attracts strong opinions, and why is it pic related?

>thinks a car is worth more with mods