/ink/ - Splatoon General

Previous thread: Redirect to the Current Thread: splatoon.ink/ink

Current Maps Rotation: splatoon.ink/
- Chrome extension: chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/aahamocdabckhacaedblhgimpkhpiopm
- Firefox extension: addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/squid-thing/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/
- Lobby randomizer: woomy.github.io/Splatoon-Kit-Randomiser/index.html

> News
- Nintendo released a Splatoon presentation during their Switch expo. It's exclusively in Japanese, but still contains useful information: youtube.com/watch?v=5aVow4GHi4o
- All weapon types will be returning to Splatoon 2! This includes Splatlings and Sloshers. splatoonus.tumblr.com/post/155899911016/the-tried-and-true-splattershot-hasnt-changed
- It has been confirmed that no supers from Splatoon 1 will be returning in the sequel. Check out the new supers on the Splatoon tumblr. splatoonus.tumblr.com/post/155902111001/interestingly-enough-all-of-the-special-weapons
- Splatoon 2 has been announced and is slated for a release date of Summer 2017! Watch the trailer here:youtube.com/watch?v=qN4w5D2tzME

> Splatoon 2 Information (links + translated tweets)
pastebin.com/h04p6aqy

> FAQ
- pastebin.com/1wPYkZc9

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats
- splatoon.nintendo.net/

the japanese are ok people

don't open this

props for realistic size.

Yeah, just as a stage hazard it'd be interesting though.

How do you skip announcements?

Is Splatoon 1 really dying? I usually don't get matched with the same people after we part our paths, but today I kept stumbling upon several very distinctive players- all quick superjump Wasabi, very white Remi, L3D cosplaying Jay Leno, sub saver Tri-Slosher Nouveau, all those and maybe more have appeared on and off in the 3 hours I've been playing today.

wait for splatoon 2

Friends with Octolings!

I used to like octolings before you

Do you think the exclusion of octolings in the Octarian shot means they are playable?
reformed Octolings doing menial jobs as they get used to Inkling culture of hyper competitiveness

Pull your lan cable.

wich spla would you toon?

I'm going to marry both

what new and interesting why can we show off our trophy husband after beating Singleplayer?

i'll be sad if it's the snow globe again
whatever they do, i hope you can actually talk to him this time

havent seen this one before

I think he'll show up as an ally, in the usual tweest, so maybe he'll just be hanging around the hub in an apron, dusting.

Yeah, I'm gonna miss Miiverse alright...

i would really enjoy Maid Octavio

I wonder why squids wear bike shorts but not bathing suits

I want to see Callie shake her ass

you first bb

Is SP1 even worth getting now?

What a stupid question

what a silly inquiry

Early night for me

Well, yes, and no. Splatoon 1's online is still going strong and it's great fun, you're guaranteed a full lobby in less than 10 seconds so long as you're fine playing with Japs. Single player is easy, but it's still fun to play and explore some of the hidden lore.

However, the peak of the game was when splatfests and updates were still occurring, and you've definitely missed out on that. Also, the sequel is coming out in like six months. I don't know how long it'll take for the online community to migrate, but Splatoon 1's online definitely won't have the same presence next year as it does now.

Maybe consider finding a cheap used copy somewhere, and get the sequel ASAP if you really enjoy it.

The sequel looks to be worse in every way so yes, I would advise buying the game now and enjoying it while it lasts.

>worst in every way
How so?

goodnight /ink/
hopefully we can get more news on Octolings tomorrow

Miiverse had a lot of good and bad.

Miiverse is Veeky Forums 101 for kids

Your not wrong.

What brushes are generally the best?

>This guy used to be able to draw inklings at one point. But he could never draw octolings well
Now he can't even draw a proper face.

Goodnight.

Goodnight

Pretty good did you make that ?.

Yes.

Reminder that Callie is ripped.

Reminder that Callie is fat.

Reminder that Callie's model is just the female inkling model upscaled

Reminder that was proven false. Their boobs actually stick out significantly more.

>citation needed

All the models ingame are inconsistent. Callie and Marie only go by their default scale during the news, and then are scaled down by .75 to the height of the other Inklings. They are actually slightly shorter than the Inklings.

i wanna buy alcohol and cigarettes from a woomy