>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV (embed)

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy (embed)

>Fallout 4
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/pHrbuwt2 (embed)
>Collection of Nexus Weapon Links [this shouldn't be its own link, that's stupid]:
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0 (embed)

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc (embed)

>VGU
>Rips:
pastebin.com/v1adFSwj (embed)
pastebin.com/S2eDehza (embed)

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m (embed)

Pre war thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15962/?
youtube.com/watch?v=3oLCTmax4v0
steamcommunity.com/app/377160/discussions/0/492379439684293839/#c494631967660758873
e-hentai.org/g/1025830/a3de324176/
twitter.com/mokapurin_n
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>woke up from cryo just several days ago
>got shot
>got stabbed
>met the horrors that are ghouls, mutants, mutated animals, etc
>life sucks
>depressed, alone, scared, keep almost dying
>one day, meet Cait
>everything changes
>she makes me smile
>she makes me happy
>enjoy life again while she's around
>she confides in me about her addiction, we get it cured
>after, she tells me she likes me
>tell her I love her
>life has purpose
>live for her
>now the happiest woman in the commonwealth

TELL ME ABOUT ULYSSES
WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK

i know that feeling, but not for or from Cait

Why are my tumbleweeds not moving in New Vegas?

>get freeside open
>have decent rig
>these console fags that ruined the game will never ever know this feel
>plays smoothly at first
>world map starts losing fps
>crash after one our of playing
>try to localize issue with nvac
>it s freeside open
>remove it
>stability like the silence of the mojave
Wew lad, what an unoptimized piece of shit

how autistic do you have to be to notice that
fuck you now i have to check my game to see if this happening too

How is F4SE? Or are they more concerned about SKSE64?

new vegas bounties ones is so fucking black and white. but iii redeems it in a way.
90% of the voice acting is amazing though

thats not autism
i found out they are as solid as rocks the first fucking HOUR of play

thats the point
SG2K designed the mods as an homage to classic spaghetti westerns, in which it was very black and white

SG2K is GOAT modder
shame he disappeared again

>Why are my tumbleweeds not moving in New Vegas
>i found out they are as solid as rocks the first fucking HOUR of play

works on my machine

then you must have some kind of quantum computer
they have NEVER moved for me

Question about Nuka World. How much content do I miss by killing the leaders of the gangs? I know I can become a solo raiding party, but if that's as shit as it sounds then I can't be fucked. I just want to get the DLC out of the way so I can get the game off my backlog now.

the entire main quest

its literally minutemen 2 raider boogaloo with gage instead of preston

Who's Shaun?

ayyyy its ya boi ded general
who got that f4 dlc mega for me its time for the reinstall of the year

>Question about Nuka World. How much content do I miss by killing the leaders of the gangs?
Literally nothing besides 2 perks.
You shoot up the themeparks and do some settlement bullshit to unlock vanilla assets with spikes.

Most of them move for me, but there's like one or two that just don't. One of the static ones keeps ending up where Sunny is supposed to stand to trigger the geckos in the tutorial quest, but she stands on top of it, while the activator is under it. I ought to look at that, I just disabled that specific tumbleweed.

>Literally nothing
>2 perks
>Dialoge
>acheivments

Why bother.

The only thing you're actually locked out of are the perks, shit radiant quests, and Gage. Everything relating to the park itself is still open, you can still clear the areas and get the power back on and get all the items.

worry worry worry im so painfully shy

From last thread:
Is there a mod that has turned all the settlement locations in to little villages/towns yet? Doesn't seem too complicated, but I'm not a modder so I don't know if it's possible to just disable the player's ability to build in those locations. Maybe keep Sanctuary as a place they can build in, and have small player owned homes in each location that was previously a settlement in case they wanted a home there. Quests that require you to clear the settlement of enemies could just be a case of 'we got kicked out by ghouls/raiders/etc', then you go in, kill them, and the settlers go back there.
It's particularly annoying because most of the settlements set up a particular town structure, or are too restrictive to allow much else without tanking my fps. So in-game, if I create an actual town, I end up avoiding it because I don't want to play a slideshow.

perks
Big whoop
>>Dialoge
Abloo bloo bloo I turned to raiding because fuck hard work it's easier to steal
>>acheivments
Fuck off consolefag

>achievements
Yes, because Steam does not have achievements.
>Doesn't know how to quote OR greentext properly
>Can't read, because the person they're quoting said exactly that, that they don't fucking matter

Just checked and there's no difference between the tumbleweeds. They just get caught on shit. There's a sort of fix that replaces them with their creature version but that's just creepy.

Which, from what I've heard, consists of going to the Commonwealth and taking Settlements, right?
Sounds shit. It's disappointing because I was actually expecting something decent from it.
What are the perks?
Not looking to build my character much after doing the DLC, it's the last thing I have to do. The dialogue needs to be some award winning shit if I'm to endure boring quests. Achievements really don't mean anything to me. Playing it on PS4 because I got given a season pass code for it, looked through the trophy list for Nuka World and it has collectible shit that I definitely won't bother with. It's not something I intend to Plat, so I don't care about them. Dunno if you were listing those to show how little the DLC has though.
This was my main concern. I still want to explore and do the slaver stuff, but I can't be bothered to jump around settlements again.

This mod is really good

Man if only this armor didn't have the backpack health thingy it would be great (no voice would be nice too)

It's hella well done and it's light so all my perks wouldn't be for nothing

what mod

I swear Dr. Lesko's voice actor is the same guy who voices Dr. Kleiner in HL2.

the one in the picture. the ellen companion mod.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15962/?

>hear good things about Cait
>meet her in game
>she has a stupid hollywood Oirish accent

literally who on planet earth has this accent and why do people think it exists

You look like a fucking CS:GO server admin.

why does she have such a tiny Brianna Wu mouth?

It's like a light Dublin accent, but there's literally no reason she would have it after her family being in Bwoston for 200 years.
Also why did her parents wait until she was 18 to sell her into slavery?

The VA is scottish, told to do Irish.

However, it kind of makes sense in fallout, since things would all mash together over time and things like scottish or irish would begin to mean less and people of that geographic area would just be wastelanders. So I kind of like it for that reason.

I'm Irish and dropped my accent after living in the states for 90% of my life and it's pretty funny to me.

Most folks are only good at one or two things. They can script, make textures, write, make attractive characters, make cool landscapes, etc. but very few people can do all of them.

That guy's bad at writing some parts of dialogue and making attractive characters.

Te likelihood that she'd have that accent is so small. One, or both of her parents would have had to have the accent and they would've had to get it from somewhere. By the time it got to Cait, she should barely have any accent at all, if any, unless her parents came straight from Ireland. Even then, she only spend about half her life with her parents and I doubt she spent long enough with any slaves or slavers with that accent to keep it.

Then, of course, it's also been 200 years after the last time anyone on earth crossed the atlantic ocean.

Cait should have just had a heavy Bostonian accent. That at least makes sense, since there are local pre-war ghouls still out and about.

>only 1000 hours
get off this board, casual

there is international travel. tenpenny is a good example.

Yeah Lore is for losers :^)

no it's a bad example

>1000 hours
>casual
how many do you have you Legion apologist?

What's a good way to avoid Modding fatigue? I want to play Fallout New Vegas but I dread the work I'd have to put in to mod everything in AGAIN.

why

Tenpenny's got a British accent, Cait's got an Irish accent, Melissa Lewis has a New Zealand accent, etc. There are several examples of magical, unexplained accents in Fo games.

iktf bro

There's no in canon reason why people can't cross the atlantic or pacific.

>he came from england
>can never ask him how or why he crossed the atlantic
>can never ask him what england is like
>decides to move to the capital shithole wasteland instead of literally anywhere else
>somehow converts his massive fortune to bottlecaps, which would be impossible unless it was bars of gold or something

He's an example of someone doing it, meaning it happens in fallout.

So it's an example of "it's been 200 years since anyone on earth crossed the ocean" being untrue.

Not being able to talk to him about it is a different issue.

it happens in fallout 3*

>iktf bro
I'm sorry what?

Something happening in fallout 1 means it happens in fallout.

Something happening in fallout 2 means it happens in fallout.

Something happening in halo 3 means it happens in halo.

Something happening in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets means it happens in Harry Potter.

Something happening in Colorodo means it happens in the United States.

Something happening in Backdoor Sluts 9 means it happens in Backdoor Sluts.

You're retarded.

fugoff newfag

Sooon

youtube.com/watch?v=3oLCTmax4v0

Who?

>Intentionally build the shittiest-looking robots imaginable
>Have them fight to the death, with the winner pitted against a deathclaw

Considering the original mock-up, this is shaping up to look a lot better than anticipated.

roach king

When Automatron first came out I built a robot with a protectron body, assaultron legs, sentry head, and no arms, and for some reason it has a melee attack that can one hit anything, even my level 90 character in X-01 Mk VI power armor.

This doesn't apply in the case of retcons. If event B happening in Fo3, and conflicts with event A in Fo1, then only event B happens when looking at the most current series canon. So it is important to note in which entry of the series that something occurs.

This doesn't apply in the case of retcons. If event B happens in Fo3, and conflicts with event A in Fo1, then only event B happens when looking at the most current series canon. So it is important to note in which entry of the series that something occurs.

>FO1 and 2 have people with silly accents and no excuse for them
>This is fine
>Bethesda does it
>REEEE RUINING MUH LORE FUCKING HACKS I WISH OBSIDIAN GOT THE IP THEY'D BE DOING IT JUSTICE

Ignore intershills and obsidicucks Fallout 3 & 4 are the superior games.

@167376672

whats the best 4:3 aspect ratio fix for fallout 4 ? i know i can just edit Fallout4Prefs.ini but a lot of hud elements get bugged.

>The companion mod has bad writing and an ugly companion
I fail to see what makes it good then.

The writing isn't neccesarily BAD as much as a lot of things in it aren't correct. Like, weird grammatical / spelling errors here and there that aren't major, but they're noticeable. And the voice actress just goes right along with it and sounds like a moron sometimes.

The appearance of the character can easily be changed in-game.

do ENBs all still cause a shitload of input lag and shit framerate like they did years ago when i tried them for skyrim?

because that shit was all a huge waste of time because of that

Keep lying to yourself, you know 3 and 4 have better atmosphere and 4 has the best gunplay

What does everyone usually set their FOV at and do you keep character lighting on or turned off? Any additional UI or graphic tweaks?

have you tried this tweak?

steamcommunity.com/app/377160/discussions/0/492379439684293839/#c494631967660758873

cl off, always.

Character lighting always off, full stop.
FOV at around 85, any higher and I get clipping issues with armor/weapons, especially in PA.
DEF_UI of course, and VIS for icons/renaming with it. If you have your own tweaks to weapons/misc items/etc. you'll have to manually merge them with VIS changes though.

xth for finding love and happiness in the harsh wasteland

Is that from the same dude with the self-insert character that took all those creepy waifu screenshots?

No I jut love Cait a lot.

Who are you referring to?

Is there a way to take my characters face and use it in a new save? Like can i make it a preset somehow?

>All weapons on the Nexus are shit besides the
Chinese Assault Rifle

I just want one to make pipe weapons actual pipe weapons and not a lead pipe with random pieces of wood stapled to it.

And maybe make weapons besides the combat rifle not shit.

I do not remember the name of the guy, but he has this bald, self-insert male pc and he takes a bunch of poses screenshots of his character and his love, piper, doing couple stuff in different scenarios. Sometimes Cait's even in there.

It's kinda sad.

>Something happening in "fallout" 3 or 4 means its not canon
ftfy

LooksMenu has a preset save option. Otherwise you're going to want to look for a face ripper. You load your save into it, rip the face, then put the new save file in and put the face into it.

Post source.

e-hentai.org/g/1025830/a3de324176/

twitter.com/mokapurin_n

Oh, I saw this the other day but didn't click it because I thought it was a gay doujin.

No gay, just food.

Slow, and yes. We will get F4Se though, the modding scene is just halfway between FO3 and NV, rather than even approaching Skyrim levels.

You could also argue that outside sex mods, Fallout 4 is already a pretty stable game with relatively fun gameplay. It already has a shitton of armor and weapon mods, and a few passable quest mods. Very few of the major issues of the game can be fixed, sadly.

I'm running through NV again to test Bounties, and I'm having fun. It's something that seems alien to me after fighting endless hordes of raiders in Boston for Duct Tape.

You serious
It's a neat little series of a guy traveling and eating various foods. It's cute.

>find letters that give names and personality to raiders
>letters imply there are different raider groups with different goals, tactics, and morality around the commonwealth
>they all just shoot you on sight and they all wear long johns

Ok i haven't played Fallout 4 since Nuka World came out so i don't know if this is one of my mods doing this or if its from an update but theres some weird stuff happening in my game
>all animals have a poison effect now
>Bloatflies are now really deadly
>the Medic perk is different from what i remember it being (see pic)

any help would be figuring this out appreciated

The face shape gives off a bit of a yaranaika sort of vibe.

that's most definitely mods

>"I don't know if this is one of my mods"
>Doesn't list mods
Come on man. Of course it's a mod though.

Sorry here's my load order

The face shape and the fact that it's on a hentai doujin site and the cover is a man's ass wrapped in skin-tight vault suit gives it a gay feel.

This. The art style is even one that has caught me out before, so I too avoided it.