/blaz/ - Blazblue General

Embrace of Death Edition
Previous timeloop: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- Central Fiction is now available in Japan, the US and Europe, as are the Es and Mai DLCs.
- XBlaze Code Embryo, XBlaze Lost Memories, Calamity Trigger, Continuum Shift Extend, and Chronophantasma Extend are available on Steam.
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, is currently being published.

> USEFUL LINKS
- BBCF Character info
pastebin.com/zVa2p4Q3
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/e119EKtk
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
blazblue.kumodori.com/
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Variable Heart, Soundtracks, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/eJRLZkYz
- Player List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaARR543UOJHThsb4ly4Sr--0wj24yj1hoHpkEPmCjc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
-Frame data/hitbox viewer
boxdox-bb.dantarion.com
-/blaz/ Discord
discord.gg/DKTKFMg

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RobotBrush/status/827634143076941829
twitter.com/RobotBrush/status/827634382584299520
youtube.com/watch?v=bPdaW0D124g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

goodbye, /blaz/. it was a nice run. maybe we can try this again once we get any sort of news for CF.

Nice OP.
I've been gone a few weeks are we dead?

Looks like /blaz/ wasn't able to stop Doomsday. Izzy has won.

i'm afraid so. we just had two threads archive early today.

It can't end.

So this is actually the end then?
Fuck. Im going to miss you guys.
We waited all this time and then we're just going to fade off into nothing.

if we die, where can i go to see discussion on BB?

i don't know where to go, this was my only outlet

join the discord. most of the regular posters here that cared went and switched over to that.

it's better for this type of thing, honestly.

Until some news or ANYTHING BB related happens, it's gonna be a slow and painful ride for sure. Maybe EVO will spice it up a bit.

I guess this really is endgame then.
Its kinda sad that I was so against Discord after the /ink/ scenario. But now I need it.
Fate won I guess.
Yeah I saw that we got a sunday slot.
Strange times.

Discord's in the OP.

Dustloop
Also is an option.

Cutest Sankishin

twitter.com/RobotBrush/status/827634143076941829
twitter.com/RobotBrush/status/827634382584299520

NO NO NO, THIS SHOULDN'T BE HAPPENING.

I ONLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE GAME IN PEACE, NOT INTERRUPTED WITH "LELELEL THX FOR BETA TESTING, SONYGGER CONSOLEKEKS, IS THERE EVEN A REASON TO BUY A CONSOLE ANYMORE? MASTER RACE WINS AGAIN LMAOOOOOO" SHITPOSTING.

[Mikado intensifies]

If this is real I'm going to be happy. I fucking hate playing on console.

I hope there's no crossplay.

There probably won't be, but that something retarded to wish for. It's not as if BB has a huge player base.

;)

How hard is it to ignore shitposters? This is good news since it will more players and discussion in.

Remember what happened with the CPEX PC version? Nobody played it.

Jubei
Trinity
Clavis
Taro
Kajun

The last characters.

Really hope that happens again with BBCF PC.

Though seems like it's gonna be faster release this time compared with CPEX when it was almost a year after the console release.

Can't stand arrogant PC niggers.

Amount of art tagged with a character's name on Pixiv:

Hazama: 3436, Taokaka: 2017, Ragna: 1957, Noel: 1924, Jin: 1886, Platinum: 1876, Makoto: 1685, Tsubaki: 1597, Rachel: 1311, Hakumen: 1120, Arakune: 1108, Nu: 1001, Kokonoe: 891, Terumi: 775, Lambda: 531, Mu: 452, Bullet: 422, Tager: 416, Celica: 354, Valkenhayn: 342, Izayoi: 324, Amane: 295, Jubei: 294, Mai: 282, Kazuma: 281, Azrael: 269, Litchi: 240, Carl: 214, Es: 206, Kagura: 205, Hibiki: 205, Bang: 175, Relius: 157, Nine: 156, Trinity: 149, Izanami: 94, Kaka kitten: 65, Naoto: 50, Taro: 28, Kajun: 23, Susanoo: 18, Shiori: 17, Linhua: 15, Homura: 12, Torakaka 10, Raquel: 6, Mei: 6, Hinata: 5, Kuon: 3, Clavis: 3, Tenjo: 1, Meifang: 0, Totokaka: 0.

>You guys let a whole thread archive in the time after the first thread archived
Damn you suck. At least the first thread was relatively close to the bump limit anyway. So tomorrow I'm going to start my Road To EVO 2017 lobbies, and they're going to continue almost every day up until like the week of EVO. I'd do it today if I wasn't so tired and if I didn't need to brush up on this game again. So yeah can we have a thread survive at least 24 hours? Thanks.

Is EU allowed?

I feel a bit silly for buying a PS4 and a television yesterday to play blazblue.

Neat.

Yeah go nuts. I play with laggy Mexicans, Brazilians, and people across the pond all the same. Whether other people in the lobby do so is up to them, though.

Who do you guys main in other fightans?

Sol/Millia
Ryu+Spidey+Hayato
Hibiki+Rock+Kyosuke
Ivy/Nightmare
Dudley/Ibuki
Iori (w/ flames)/K'/Terry
P-Jack+Yoshimitsu
Shazam
Noob+Scorpion
Ike/C. Falcon]

Vatista in UNIEL and Scharlachrot in AH3LM

>Blazblue: Hakumen
>Persona: Elizabeth
>UNIEL: Linne
>Guilty Gear: Ramlethal If I played it
>Skullgirls: Filia/Fukua/Fortune
>Divekick: Markman
>SWR: I can play almost everyone

I'd also play Toki in HnK, and Powered Ciel in Melty Blood. When I played Mortal Kombat my main was Sub-Zero.

>SWR
>Not Master race Hisoutensoku

I was actually talking about Hisou, but the people I know who play it just call it SWR and I eventually relented. It is, however, the best of those THREE fighting games.

Yeh, Komachi main here uwu

Nice to see Mai using Outseal's powers in the next Variable Heart chapter.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE NO H2 THIS TIME

Why?
the other games seems ok

NAOTO WILL WIN EVO

SCREENCAP THIS

They aren't

But why?

Don't die

Resolution support is fucked up in cse and cpex

No proper 16:9 and anything other than the default 1280x768 upscaled like fucking ms paint and looks like shit

Ohhhh... That... Yeah, i forgot about that

MUST DIE

Should just move back to /v/ and have threads a couple of times per week or something.

>Move back to /v/
>Percentage of overall posts trends further towards maiposting
I refuse.

Hyde Pride
Our goddess reigns supreme

No point in having threads here though. They're 50% page 10 bumps.

As long as they aren't Maifag threads, I'm down

3 dead threads in one day. /blaz/ maybe zarc user was right, it might really be time to become one with /fgg/

>Linne
youtube.com/watch?v=bPdaW0D124g

I would take 700 Nines over the span of a month before I deal with /v/ tranny faggotry

Unga

Don't participate then. These threads are dead either way.

it'll just die and be a discord only thing, not fuse with that shithole. can't discuss anything there.

Zarc won't be getting in this thread now.

Just fucking give us some news Mori. I don't care what it is, just anything. I hope the PC release thing is real since it means at least some new players will come to these threads. I'd gladly start hosting lobbies for EU if that happens.

No fucking way will I ever go back to /fgg./ The BB and GG Discords are pretty good now and I've met quite a few people through there that I enjoy playing against and discussing the games with. There's no constructive discussion in /fgg/ at all anymore for any game let alone Blazblue. You can't even bring up Guilty there without a dozen Goober posts.

/v/ threads need to be bumped every 10 minutes to stay alive. If we can't keep a Veeky Forums thread alive then a /v/ thread is doomed.

>going to a thread that's 99% shitposting

Fuck that.

Tell Mori that /blaz/ is dying and needs his help.
I'm sure he will send us a patch right away.

can't steal the thunder from Rev 2

Why are shortstacks so best?

For this general to be sustainable there needed to be announcements like... a month ago. Something to show long term support and keep people interested. This didn't happen and now we have rev2, which is going to stay in the spotlight until it releases this summer.

Obviously this general isn't going to last that long, so you might as well just give it up now. The discord is around for discussion and lobbies, and we can revive the general later when there's more announcements.

I think this is a good idea, but there are still some people here who are so against the discord that they will just leave for good instead of joining it, which might leave us with less people.
I guess that doesn't matter too much, since they probably don't play the game they and they may come back for threads after some content comes in.

I won't lay down and take it, accepting entropy is for izzyposters.

Better to try and keep the threads alive. There's no guarantee that people will come back if they get restarted months down the line.

The problem is, there is no news in-game appearing. We got some Steam rumor, Mori said about DLC demand, but they didn't said any other word about it. It is like they just let their game die.
Even with Central Fiction at Evo main screen doesn't mean that the game will keep up if np news are said/mentioned

Izzyfags and Maifags have to GATTAI.

>Maifags
Not even FUCKING ONCE

To think I'd live to see /blaz/ be born and then die.
Was a good ride everyone.

So, how does Kajun even fight?

Who cares?

Me.

In the last page of last month's chapter she just lobs some vials of flammable liquid at Fuzzy's ghouls.

Just west of wherever here I reign, the east of elsewhere there you remain.
Right here is where I'm left, here in the middle of nowhere I shall be slain.
No rights are left for you.
What is right when all that's left is wrong?
What is left when you lose all your rights?

/blaz/, it's time to let the joy of waifu in your heart.

Already have senpai

You'd think CF would've livened things up a bit.

Will Alpha save us?

>these slutty womb tattoos

I want to hate them, but... new fetish

She might not have one on her body, just her bodysuit. But Ragna has one, so she might too.

Ragna has a womb tattoo? Which pronoun should I use?

Well, he's got a crotch tattoo, but womb tattoo is the more popular term.

Jin is too lewd there.

I would find Alpha finally descending to be the best

>Alpha descends
>it's Ragna in a Murakumo Unit body, and unlike Mai he never considers himself a woman
Would you still want to fuck?

I already love Mai.

That's all I ever wanted.

Please just die for me.

You should post some Kajun. I don't have any on this laptop.

>ragna
>but in a chick's body
Yes, Ragna is already best girl.

>9

Could you really stand seeing a cute girl suffer like Ragna?

Well, look at Nu user.

Good now I can finally play the game.

Only problem with the PC ports is that they all seem to lack the lobby functionality for some reason.

Depends. The way Noel suffered was boring, all she did was cry. Hopefully Ragna-turned-Alpha would have more rage like Ragna.