/ORG/

Welcome to /Off Road General/

>aka org
>aka swiftposting general
>aka crying in your 2wd shitbox general
>aka a suspicious lack of buttholes general
>aka being slightly overweight and sitting in the woods general
>aka you wish you were overlanding but really you just trail ride and eat at mcdonalds general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_aten9vCRvA
zeemaps.com/map?group=2389619
discordapp.com/channels/282341242363314176/282341242363314176
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is now a spooky scary skeleton thread

Do you guys recommend me getting front lockers?

It will only be engaged when I shift into 4hi right?

delet this

r u retarded
-t. user

Fuck off, m8

i see we are off on the right foot here at least

>>aka a suspicious lack of buttholes general

No m8

I HAVE RUN OUT OF CALCIUM

everybody say goobye to mr skele

You know what's great about off roading? There is never any blacks in the woods.

Why is this?

To dumb and poor to leave the city

fug, pardon my nigger spelling I meant too*

I think that definitely plays a factor but I've also noticed they all have a strange fear of nature - why do they think everything is automatically going to kill them? Are they just being dramatic or are they really that dense?

TOO SPOOPY

genetic memory. its why blacks fear cats but love dogs. theyre ancestors got munched on my lions, stomped flat by elephants, stabbed by antelope, drowned by hippos and got fukt up by snakes. hundreds of thousands of dea ancestors telling them to fuck the outdoors and buy shoes.

Lawdy I'z neva rome agang.

>genetic memory. its why blacks fear cats but love dogs. theyre ancestors got munched on my lions, stomped flat by elephants, stabbed by antelope, drowned by hippos and got fukt up by snakes
couldnt this argument be made for nearly any race though? (((genetic memory))) doesnt seem to hold much clout desu

well, whites are from (basically) europe. wtf is in europe beside some wolves and a few mountain cats? nothing to fear. everything in africa wants you dead. south africa is basically bugs and some snakes, same in asia. africa is a nightmare for primitive humans.

Im in the final stages of buying a 94 Delica converted into an offroad camper.

noob question, but how do i do a V.I.N check for free? I've heard that alot of Jap imports have had their odometers wound back, is this true or is it a myth?

You can't build ghettos in the woods.

>blacks
>camping
>ever
Why is this, too?

i like how you imply genetic memory is jewish when hitler was a large proponent of it

i know most people on this board are retarded but sheesh

The stray cats that hang around my workplace hate blacks

Must be genetic

NZ is a dumping ground for used jap cars

I would be more concerned about water damage/dodgy repairs than an odometer

some surface rust in undercarriage, no water damage visible tho, all new shocks and lift kit installed already. If the car lasts another 3 years then kicks the bucket ill be happy

Iunno anons. Didn't Europeans once move a certain people from ghettos to camps with certain consequences?

Me and my friends listen to Johnny Rebel when we go camping. It's not camping unless you can play Johnny Rebel and no niggers or cucks are around to say anything.
youtube.com/watch?v=_aten9vCRvA

What you talking about m8? You mean Russians? I dont understand.

>look for 4x4 van
>none to be found
life is suffering

>TWO 1200hp TRIPLE turbocharged engines
>7000 ft/lb of torque
>150mph top speed on something that weighs 11 tons
the greatest offroad vehicle of all time

I went on a camping trip and one of the only actual campsites we stayed at had a nigger and a fat white woman arguing until 2 am the next tent over. Never again.

What the fuck? Is there actually offroading aftermarket for isuzu nprs?

delica import you tard

There were camps under the Russians, too. Is that what you mean

took you long enough m8.

Tfw no time for cheeky journeys with my wife where we fuck in my truck bed.

Are BF Goodrich tires really the only tires worth buying? I tried Cooper Discoverer (heavy, poor offrooad performance, moderately durable), Silverstone MT117 EX (light, soft, thread got easily damaged by stones), Dunlop MT2 (same issue as with MT117), Federal Couragia MT (expensive for taiwan tires, thread life is a joke).
Last year i bough slightly used BF Goodrich MT KO2 and so far i am blown away by their combination of durability, road noise and offroad performance. I don't think i will ever look at any other brand of tires.

>not using tractor tires

It's my DD. Also tractor tires are heavy.

Stop this. Stop this butt hole taytay maymay.

>class
>in a fucking tractor
kek

GENERAL GRABBERS AT2

Same shit as BF but cheaper price :^)

These are AT, also is there any information on their durability?

they're pretty good

also have a
Treadlife Warranty:
6 Years / 60,000 Miles (1) Excludes LT and flotation tires Half mileage for rear if different size than front

I luv this thing

Went Stump Yanking today. Started belching white smoke. Truck wasn't warmed up enough after 30 mintues of running come to find out. Diesel wet the cylinders and once I warmed it up on some highway driving, it had no issues after that... still.... 7.6 Liter engine problems.

Shit like this makes people not post in here lads, tone it down a bit.

Depends on which Cooper Discoverer you chose. The new ST MAXX is on par with KO2 performance, but really adequate pressures are more effective than a Trivial tread pattern change between a different All Terrain.
Really, in terms of strength, longevity and capability, to can't go past the four big American brands BFG, Cooper, Mickey Thompson and Goodyear, although General is emerging as another big player gaining a lot of critical acclaim for their Grabbers.

Or if you're talking BFG Mud Terrains (which are "KM2"), then the STT MAXX is the competitor, although I've never sampled the Cooper mud tyre, the Mickey Thompson MTZs are at least as capable and durable as the BFGs,my choice between these two would come down to price.

And that's why you shouldn't let diesels idle cold for such long periods. Always apply a light load after a couple of minutes of idle.

Agreed. The winterball brought a bit mor /pol/acks than there were last year.

*AHEM CROWNON*

Of course it rains the day I'm supposed to use the truck to move furniture

Generally you are right, but this truck HAS to idle for 5 minutes minimum before I can put it at 1k rpms, and it's tstat doesn't open for 10 minutes under driving conditions. Also top rpm of 2600. All that said, the engine in the deuce is picky as shit and even warming it up properly is a bitch. I do it cause I love it though... otherwise I would swap it for a Detroit in a heartbeat.

>crying in you 2wd shitbox
b...but i put 30.5x10.50/R15s in the back and 225/70/R15s in the front...
am I a prerunner now? see diagram

Well, to all you naysayers out there... I got it back!!

After being stolen for like two weeks, OPD located the Jeep about a block away from where it got a parking ticket about a week earlier. Not chopped, or gutted or damaged at all. In fact they took nice care of it and parked it quite neatly. Still worthless dead cunts though

Also OPD decided not to call me, even though they located the car on a holiday (last Monday) and I could have been there in fifteen minutes. They just towed it. Cost $330 to get it out, but I'll be disputing it because they were supposed to call.

bf goodrich AT tires are the single most overrated tire of all time

fuckoff you pigeon

Sounds like it has either compression or injector issues to begin with. Presuming it hasn't had a rebuild since it was in service? Low kilometres?

Couldn't disagree more. The only shortfall they have is siping when driving on a wet road.

I envy my friend, having the tools, money, space and ability to do stuff like this

>open the catalog
>ctrl+f "org"
>984 matches
couldnt you faggots have picked something easier to find

This tbqh

I dunno

Overrated; sure. A lot of folks seem to think that, because they sall "ALL TERRAIN" it means that they're some hardcore mud tire that'll make you able to climb mountains

Bad tires? Not really. They can perform quite well on a wide range of surfaces, and they are easy to modify in terms of siping and studding.
Decent at most, master of none

good onya m80

Yes, mt tires, those on photo I attached to the post. Discoverer stt thread life is not so great either, pal had those.
Thats debatable. I was talking about MT anyway. A lot of people agree that BFG MT tires are the best all terrain tires. Not too hardcore to be uncomfy on pavement and perform well in mud.

if you use the actual search instead of ctrl f it'd be the only result user

Or just fucking S C R O L L D O W N

have you considered bookmarking the thread

hey new fag try this
ctrl+f /org/

1 match everytime

S L O W S C R O L L I N G

About 60000km, it has a 22 to 1 compression, and if it didn't it wouldn't fire. They are just known for being bizarre engines as they are designed off the 1930s white tractor engines, but then cranked up 40% in compression. I am having the fuel system checked out soon as one injector is mayne acting up, but I think it's actually fine. It was rebuilt this year for head gasket failure.

Oakland here.
Congrats for getting it back, especially undamaged.
OPD experience doesn't surprise me. Worthless.

Yeah. I mostly interfaced with Alameda Police and they were always on top, but every single time I called OPD, I ended up frustrated and unhelped.

>mfw i saw crownon in a /pol/ thread

stop asking people what they drive on other boards.

i didnt
that thread was a shitshow
not sure what i was expecting though

Can't comment personally, but an acquaintance within our Montero club changed his last pair of STTs at 70,000km rotating between four. That's pretty commendable for a mud terrain, and exactly what I'd expect from either the BFG and Mickey Thompson MTs. But if they didn't work for you, I'd either get another set of BFGs, or try a set of Mickey Thompson MTZs or Goodyear MTRs.
The Silverstones you mentioned (and much like the Simexs they copy), as you said, are an extremely soft compound, but they're more of a competition crawler tyre than a durable mud terrain and not really a direct competitor.

Years ago lived down at the lake (Merritt) & had my Acura Integra stolen. OPD found it stripped the same day. Gave me a couple of hours to have it hauled off or they would do it for me and charge me a daily storage fee until I picked it up.
Thanks OPD.

You know. When you can't see the wheels, colour difference of the shell, mismatched cap size, tyres, or general shape of the vehicle, muh trucc looks pretty sexy.

me too :^)

Sexy dashboard.

This makes me hard

>river crossing ahead
>lots of melted snow from unseasonable warmth (muh weather not climate)
>makes it a legit water crossing
>2wd-l on, second gear
>zoom into river at 25kmph
>come out and vehicle shaking and check engine light on
>open hood with mud dripping everywhere on the firewalls
>"yupp it's still there"
>plug in obd reader
>cylinder 1 misfire
>remember the Pajeetian advice to "turn it off and on again"
>unplug spark wire 1, apply dielectric grease
>plug it back in
>cruising fine with no engine issues
Thank Goddess.

It's better when the lights go down
>GET ME WITH THOSE GREEN EYES BABY WHEN THE LIGHTS GO DOWN
>GIMME SOMETHING THAT'LL HAUNT ME WHEN YOURE NOT AROUND
>CUS I SEE SPARKS FLY WHENEVER YOU
Drive

Congrats user! I bet that was the sweetest feeling of relief you've ever had. Can't imagine having my car stolen :/

Nice! This makes me very happy.

What were you going through with insurance before they got it back? Also how did they steal it in the first place again? Do you have to change or repair the ignition?

Are you going to offroad it now?

Put yourself on the map, too.

user WHY DIDN'T YOU PUT THE MAP IN OP

>>aka swiftposting general
thanks faam. pic related

discordapp.com/channels/282341242363314176/282341242363314176
we also have a discord but he didn't put that in either
who the fuck is the op, did a shit job.

WTF guys. My Jeep got stolen again. WHICH ONE OF YOU WAS IT?????

Everyone join the discord right now

I made an account just for /org/

It's more than worth it we talk about seafoam and bones

...and ham. Don't forget the tractors too

there is.
people turn them and fuso's in to some pretty sweet overlanding rigs